Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Snake In My Attic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snake In My Attic (377 Views)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Austrian Man Bitten By Albino Snake "In Genital Area" As He Sat On Toilet / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake In My Attic by riches4me(m): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2019
Please nairalanders I want an advice on how to get rid of a snake that has been living in my attic for more than a year now. How do I know the snake is there? I have picked up its moulted skin twice now at almost the same spot in the attic and I seldom hear strange sounds from there in the middle of night. Thanks as I try out ur advice.
Re: Snake In My Attic by Adalasy: 1:06am On Dec 18, 2019
riches4me:
Please nairalanders I want an advice on how to get rid of a snake that has been living in my attic for more than a year now. How do I know the snake is there? I have picked up its moulted skin twice now at almost the same spot in the attic and I seldom hear strange sounds from there in night. Thanks as I try out ur advice.

Go and get Cinnamon oil. Snakes are very sensitive to the smell from this item and hate it.

Apply cinnamon oil as a spray, diluting about 5 to 10 drops per gallon of water, or carefully place cotton balls or fabric strips saturated with the oils around snake-prone areas in your attic. If the snake is there it will leave and if it is not there when you placed this, it will not come in due to the smell.

Apply this mixture for up to a week consistently because you do not know when the snake does come and then look for the entry point of the snake and seal it off
Re: Snake In My Attic by riches4me(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Further to my report of suspected snake in my attic. I just killed one now when i went for an inspection.

Re: Snake In My Attic by riches4me(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
More

Re: Snake In My Attic by ultrazone(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Control rodents like rats as that is what attracted the snake. You can achieve this by fumigating for rats and snakes; and by setting traps for them.
Re: Snake In My Attic by Atonsboy(m): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2021
SEEN. front page straight

(1) (Reply)

Grab Your Tooth Paste / Coronavirus: Men Develop A New And Safer Way Of Greeting / Coronavirus: Jigawa to convert Hotels into Isolation Centers - Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.