Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,830 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? (385 Views)

Picture Of IBD Dende, Alleged Smuggler With Tinubu & IG Of Police / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police / Watch Video Of IG Of Police Nigeria Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? by gifted2020(m): 2:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Good morning NL, please I need advice (matured) on how to write to the Inspector General of Police seeking his consent on a planned publicity in FCT environ. Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? by mumumugu(m): 2:25am On Dec 18, 2019
go to any police station and ask them ,, go with lawyer, in case they arrest you

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? by Brandstudio01: 4:43am On Dec 18, 2019
It's a normal thing. But it must be formal Letter. And I will advise you to use a Courier service for delivery.

And get your prove of delivery from them afterwards.
Re: Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? by gifted2020(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2019
Many thanks I'm grateful
Brandstudio01:
It's a normal thing. But you must be a formal Letter. And I will advise you to use a Courier service for delivery.
Re: Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? by gifted2020(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Lol, thanks
mumumugu:
go to any police station and ask them ,, go with lawyer, in case they arrest you
Re: Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? by nothingspoil70: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2019
gifted2020:
Lol, thanks
It is not funny that guy is giving you a good advice which you must take seriously. You can't trust the Nigeria police
Re: Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? by jidamsel43(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2019
Go to nearest police station. The format will be given to you
Re: Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? by thatigboman: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2019
gifted2020:
Good morning NL, please I need advice (matured) on how to write to the Inspector General of Police seeking his consent on a planned publicity in FCT environ. Thanks
it will be better you write the FCT Commisioner of Police rather than the IG
Re: Please How Do I Write To IG Of Police? by gifted2020(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2019
..just got word from my friend's mum(just retired assistant commissioner of police) now that we should through our lawyer channel it to the PPRO. Thanks for all your response (s)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Sick, Remain In Prison - Court Dismisses Uzor Kalu Bail Application / JUST IN: FG Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki, Sowore / FG To Raise Fund From SuKuk Bond For Calabar-itu Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.