Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov (4067 Views)

Burna Boy Speaks On Video Of Man Shouting His Name On Sighting Gorilla At A Zoo / Laycon Dances Excitedly On Sighting Vee During The Bbnaija Media Rounds / Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Psimagestudio: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2019
According to a report reaching praizenews, It was a commotion between a pastor and his church members.

The church members of Mofeti church demands for their tithes and offering as they sighted the new range rover daddy just bought.

As he his about to step down from the vehicle one of the church member grabs him and others joined in him beating up the pastor.

The wife of the pastor was also their trying her possible best to free her husband from the chruch members.

Watch the Video below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/church-members-demands-tithes-from-head-pastor-on-sighting-he-a-new-bought-a-range-rover/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Psimagestudio: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2019
angry Watch The Video ==> HERE

Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Olalan(m): 4:58am On Dec 18, 2019
This is serious......

1 Like

Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by emeijeh(m): 5:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Ghana again?!
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by dangotesmummy: 5:09am On Dec 18, 2019
See what daddy freeze has caused

1 Like

Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by tonye33(m): 5:48am On Dec 18, 2019
Las Las na God go judge all of us
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Sikay19(m): 5:55am On Dec 18, 2019
cheesy
Church members with sense
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2019
Uhmmm when I am here praying to God to bless and enlarge my coast so I can buy a portable Jet for my pastor mission. I am begging God to enlarge my resources so I can place pastors on monthly salary, I am begging God to bless me so much that I pay their children school fees, take part in church building projects...

Eni ti o ri mi ri ni o mo se oluwa...
I pay my tithe not just 10% but 20% and hoping God gives me the grace and resources to increase it year 2020. I see the result of it all around me. My life is a blessing. My life is a testimony. I will do more and more for God's kingdom. All contributions, donations and assignment towards the house of God or his kingdom projects will not pass me by. Even if it's my 100 naira contribution if I have none at that moment, I will put it. The kingdom of God will not suffer bankruptcy in my own time. It will not lack lailai.

I don't need Nairaland or Twitter or one freeze or social media to validate what I do for God's kingdom. If all you do is to sit and wait for social media validation on what you do for God, then my friend, I put it to you that you do not know God!

Don't come and ask me where it is written in the new testament bla bla bla because I will not answer you. We don't read only new testament in Dominion city, We read both Old and New Testament. We read the whole books of the bible not some parts as some of you want in order to justify your excesses. The book of Malachi 3 verse 10 says, bring all your tithes to the store house that there may be meat in my house. Look at that word Meat in my house. What is that meat? You come into the church, you seat comfortably inside the AC, well furnished and sophisticated building, the sounds and musical instruments on point, the toilet facilities on point, the power supply, diesel or fuel on point, welfare services on point, mission trips and works on point, among many other projects in the house of God. Is it Paper or leaf that they are spending or using to acquire these things? Can any body go to the market and buy diesel or musical instruments or building materials and say I represent this church or I am the pastor or general overseer of this church or it is for God's kingdom give them to us free? Are these things free in the market?

If you have ever had the opportunity to work deeply in the house of God before, to see how the administration of a church is being run or facilitated, then you will know that no be paper or leaf them they spend! Some of you go to the church admin office to submit your business proposals for contracts to supply one thing one thing, did you give it to the church free? When you got the contract to supply or render your services in the church was it free? NO!!! And you sit to type on your phones or systems don't pay tithe don't pay tithe yen yen yen whereas na church dey pay your bills...
What of the instrumentalist, it is so hard these days to find someone who will play instruments for free. I know churches even smaller churches who pays their instrumentalist monthly or every Sunday. Why una no say NO I'm not collecting a dime, I am doing it for God. No be money these churches dey pay, Na Paper abi na leaf dem they pay?

What of the welfare? Feeding, clothing and shelter of the needy amongst us in church? Is it not money we use to put these things I'm place?

Because you pay your tithes to the wrong place, you pay your tithe to occultic churches, you pay your tithe to pastors who live lavish reckless lifestyle doesn't mean there are no genuine pastors out there who stands on the word of God only!

Those of us who pay our tithes and see the reward of Malachi 3 verse 10 knows the importance of Tithe in our lives. I am addicted to tithe paying! I pay it everyday. Even when someone gives me 200 naira, I pay tithe from it. I am not ashamed of tithe paying!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And prove me now if I will not open the windows of heaven!!!
It is not about going out to drop your tithe, No with your tithe in your hand, Prove God First!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And this is my favorite part, I will open my window of heavens, I will pour out my blessing that even the room will not be enough to receive it JESUS!
God said prove me and see if I will not open my window of heavens and pour out my blessings so much that even that our small cubicle room will be too small to receive his blessings on us.

Do I have a witness here? I am number ONE!!! Why should I allow somebody beliefs or opinion on tithe ruin or stop God's Blessings on my life? Why should I?

The blessings received from tithe paying are numerous aside financial blessings. What of the blessings of protection from evil of all kinds, what of the blessings of great jobs, contracts, fruit of the wombs, education, unmerited favour, shelter, feeding, Mercy, Grace etc? Are they all by your powers or doings? Do you know your tithes are being recorded in heaven oh ye faithfully stewards?

Pay your tithe at the right place and enjoy the blessings of Malachi 3 verse 10. Do not confuse giving charity as tithe paying. Do not let Satan fool you on that. They are two different things. I give to charity and I pay my tithe. Charity is charity (welfare), Tithe is tithe! No be the same. Don't get it twisted!

Are you the owner of the money? Did you come to this earth with money? Will you leave the earth with money? Every time my money my money my money WHO GAVE YOU THE MONEY MEHN? If people own money why don't they carry their money with them when leaving the earth?

Since the devil launched a social media campaign on tithe paying, has the church closed? Lols instead it keeps moving on day by day. Sincerely, I am amazed by the numbers of people who pays their tithe in the church despite all the satanic campaigns. It only shows where the devil belongs. He's always on the loosing side. He's a looser!!!

God bless everyone who pays their tithe in their various local churches. Thank you for paying your tithe. The Church Is Marching On...

In Dominion City, We pay our tithe. I pay my tithe, Pay your tithe!!!

Thank you and God Bless You...

6 Likes

Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by ednut1(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2019
Fake news. He sold mmm like investments and land to them. That why they want their money back

1 Like

Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by AstroG: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Uhmmm when I am here praying to God to bless and enlarge my coast so I can buy a portable Jet for my pastor mission. I am begging God to enlarge my resources so I can place pastors on monthly salary, I am begging God to bless me so much that I pay their children school fees, take part in church building projects...

I pay my tithe not just 10% but 20% and hoping God gives me the grace and resources to increase it year 2020. I see the result of it all around me. My life is a blessing. My life is a testimony. I will do more and more for God's kingdom. All contributions, donations and assignment towards the house of God or his kingdom projects will not pass me by. Even if it's my 100 naira contribution if I have none at that moment, I will put it. The kingdom of God will not suffer bankruptcy in my own time. It will not lack lailai.

I don't need Nairaland or Twitter or one freeze or social media to validate what I do for God's kingdom. If all you do is to sit and wait for social media validation on what you do for God, then my friend, I put it to you that you do not know God!

Don't come and ask me where it is written in the new testament bla bla bla because I will not answer you. We don't read only new testament in Dominion city, We read both Old and New Testament. We read the whole books of the bible not some parts as some of you want in order to justify your excesses. The book of Malachi 3 verse 10 says, bring all your tithes to the store house that there may be meat in my house. Look at that word Meat in my house. What is that meat? You come into the church, you seat comfortably inside the AC, well furnished and sophisticated building, the sounds and musical instruments on point, the toilet facilities on point, the power supply, diesel or fuel on point, welfare services on point, mission trips and works on point, among many other projects in the house of God. Is it Paper or leaf that they are spending or using to acquire these things? Can any body go to the market and buy diesel or musical instruments or building materials and say I represent this church or I am the pastor or general overseer of this church or it is for God's kingdom give them to us free? Are these things free in the market?

If you have ever had the opportunity to work deeply in the house of God before, to see how the administration of a church is being run or facilitated, then you will know that no be paper or leaf them they spend! Some of you go to the church admin office to submit your business proposals for contracts to supply one thing one thing, did you give it to the church free? When you got the contract to supply or render your services in the church was it free? NO!!! And you sit to type on your phones or systems don't pay tithe don't pay tithe yen yen yen whereas na church dey pay your bills...
What of the instrumentalist, it is so hard these days to find someone who will play instruments for free. I know churches even smaller churches who pays their instrumentalist monthly or every Sunday. Why una no say NO I'm not collecting a dime, I am doing it for God. No be money these churches dey pay, Na Paper abi na leaf dem they pay?

What of the welfare? Feeding, clothing and shelter of the needy amongst us in church? Is it not money we use to put these things I'm place?

Because you pay your tithes to the wrong place, you pay your tithe to occultic churches, you pay your tithe to pastors who live lavish reckless lifestyle doesn't mean there are no genuine pastors out there who stands on the word of God only!

Those of us who pay our tithes and see the reward of Malachi 3 verse 10 knows the importance of Tithe in our lives. I am addicted to tithe paying! I pay it everyday. Even when someone gives me 200 naira, I pay tithe from it. I am not ashamed of tithe paying!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And prove me now if I will not open the windows of heaven!!!
It is not about going out to drop your tithe, No with your tithe in your hand, Prove God First!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And this is my favorite part, I will open my window of heavens, I will pour out my blessing that even the room will not be enough to receive it JESUS!
God said prove me and see if I will not open my window of heavens and pour out my blessings so much that even that our small cubicle room will be too small to receive his blessings on us.

Do I have a witness here? I am number ONE!!! Why should I allow somebody beliefs or opinion on tithe ruin or stop God's Blessings on my life? Why should I?

The blessings received from tithe paying are numerous aside financial blessings. What of the blessings of protection from evil of all kinds, what of the blessings of great jobs, contracts, fruit of the wombs, education, unmerited favour, shelter, feeding, Mercy, Grace etc? Are they all by your powers or doings? Do you know your tithes are being recorded in heaven oh ye faithfully stewards?

Pay your tithe at the right place and enjoy the blessings of Malachi 3 verse 10. Do not confuse giving charity as tithe paying. Do not let Satan fool you on that. They are two different things. I give to charity and I pay my tithe. Charity is charity (welfare), Tithe is tithe! No be the same. Don't get it twisted!

Are you the owner of the money? Did you come to this earth with money? Will you leave the earth with money? Every time my money my money my money WHO GAVE YOU THE MONEY MEHN? If people own money why don't they carry their money with them when leaving the earth?

Since the devil launched a social media campaign on tithe paying, has the church closed? Lols instead it keeps moving on day by day. Sincerely, I am amazed by the numbers of people who pays their tithe in the church despite all the satanic campaigns. It only shows where the devil belongs. He's always on the loosing side. He's a looser!!!

God bless everyone who pays their tithe in their various local churches. Thank you for paying your tithe. The Church Is Marching On...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by genkins(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

They have finished your brain. In maybe 4yrs time you will read this your post and be ashamed of yourself. Your children will see it and be disappointed that their father or mother was this gullible. Malachi, malachi everywhere. Was malachi a Christian?was malachi talking to the children of Isreal in the book of malachi 3?are you a jew from Isreal? Is there any record of a gentile that paid tithe in the entire Bible? Was tithe in the bible even money?you should be quoting christ or his disciples but instead malachi, malachi everywhere. Anyways, you didn't say you were a Christian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Bola146(f): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Psimagestudio: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm
genkins:

They have finished your brain. In maybe 4yrs time you will read this your post and be ashamed of yourself. Your children will see it and be disappointed that their father or mother was this gullible. Malachi, malachi everywhere. Was malachi a Christian?was malachi talking to the children of Isreal in the book of malachi 3?are you a jew from Isreal? Is there any record of a gentile that paid tithe in the entire Bible? Was tithe in the bible even money?you should be quoting christ or his disciples but instead malachi, malachi everywhere. Anyways, you didn't say you were a Christian
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by tillaman(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
;Do

1 Like

Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Standing5(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Okay.
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Standing5(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
genkins:

Your level of ignorance is astonishing.
Every true believer is an Israelite and Jew. Tithe is for all believers.
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by genkins(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Standing5:

Your level of ignorance is astonishing.
Every true believer is an Israelite and Jew. Tithe is for all believers.

Your are worse than the person I responded to.i have nothing to say to you. He who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a very very big..........
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
genkins:

Your are worse than the person I responded to.i have nothing to say to you. He who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a very very big..........

You better start paying tithes so you can be as rich as Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu, Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg,... Even Seun Osewa is a tither. You see, these guys are regular tithes payer. Just pay tithes and go to sleep, then see as money will begin to fly inside your house. These tithes paying folks will not cease to amaze me. smiley
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by OgahBohz: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Upon all the nonsense u wrote na 6 likes u get.. Mumu why not kuku ma jst pray to God to keep you alive so that you can die for ur pastor when its his time, and so that all your generation can serve your pastors generation..

folocome mumu
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2021
OgahBohz:

Upon all the nonsense u wrote na 6 likes u get.. Mumu why not kuku ma jst pray to God to keep you alive so that you can die for ur pastor when its his time, and so that all your generation can serve your pastors generation..

folocome mumu

I hope insulting me makes you feel better? If you aren't satisfied, you can insult me further till you reach orgasm sir.
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Tirips(f): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by Onyi22(f): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2021
grin grin
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by genkins(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2021
maryjames9:

You better start paying tithes so you can be as rich as Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu, Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg,... Even Seun Osewa is a tither. You see, these guys are regular tithes payer. Just pay tithes and go to sleep, then see as money will begin to fly inside your house. These tithes paying folks will not cease to amaze me. smiley
Lol..
Re: Church Members Demands Tithes From Head Pastor On Sighting He Bought A Range Rov by genkins(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

If this is what u learn in dominion city, then it should be closed down for fraud.obtaining by false pretenses. Tithe paying and collection is a scam. It is even a sin to pay tithe. Your God is a money hungry charlatan tht requires u to subscribe to he's services every month.. What a shameful god

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali / Legend Pete Edochie Hugs Destiny Etiko Passionately / Sam Loco Vs Nkem Owoh, Which Is Funnier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.