Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali (4070 Views)

Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali by newsmag: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 Housemate Frodd and Esther who are romantically linked together were spotted at the airport before boarding a flight to Kigali.

The love birds have since touched down in Kigali with others and their trip was sponsored by a traveling agency. They are also scheduled to visit some tourist destinations in Kigali, before they head to Dubai.

https://newsmag.com.ng/bbnaijas-frodd-and-esther-loved-up-for-valentine-as-they-travel-to-kigali-see-what-tacha-sent-to-omashola/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wUsLFoQg9I&t=23s

Re: Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali by money121(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali by kestolove95(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Short Esther
Re: Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali by temptnow: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
This combination na plantain and groundnut.
Re: Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali by franchasng: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
kestolove95:
Short Esther
her bombom is not short oh lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali by welturebotanical: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
This big brother stuff do surprise me.
If this yeyebrities can afford travelling abroad, luxury cars, and expensive houses. Then why are they chasing the money and winnings.
Oh! I forgot not everyone of them can afford all I have mentioned.
Audio lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali by Sapexy11: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
I think the bbn is now medium of matchmaking

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali by Amstupid(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ipob love ,,,,, set Awon "$tupid ass marafucker" angry

Bleep ,u no Bleep --- u just dey wash pant upandan undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) / Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! / Nollywood Actress, Evia Simon Shares Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.