Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 (42659 Views)

Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by Ikpeohiri(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Senator Dino was one if not the best outspoken senator in recent times. He did this by sponsoring many good bills. Although many hate him either because of his luxurious life style or what they term as arrogancy. May God help him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by SeedofDavid: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
Islie:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/18/the-making-of-a-bad-2019-for-dino-melaye/
topic says six things but seeing only 5. I think you have two number 5s.
Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by SirBunky85(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nackzy:
Dino Melaye was Over Oppressed, All the forces in Nigeria were Against him Including Akapabio, but One thing i know is the the likes of Dino will be the ones that Will Probe all the excesses of this APC govt by the time they're no Longer in power, a new party will be in power and Dino will be part of it.. Lets just watch
evn the pdp doesn't like dino's childish attitudes,they were just condoning him cuz of his attacks on pmb .pdp can't give him any sensitive position cuz he's a basket mouth.the way he was rigged out from the kogi pdp guber polls should tell u how he's a nobody in d pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by Enemyofpeace: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Op you no include the number of babes and friends that have started deserting him
Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by enicid: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? He lost his mum before the governorship primary, hmmmmmm, is like he used his mum but unfortunately for him he lost in the primary. He also lost his nephew during the re-run. He used his nephew for sacrifice but still lost. Yahaya Bello is what we call in IBIBIO language (IKAN). DINO is the greatest loser in 2019.
Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by SirBunky85(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Dino will remain the man buhari sees in his dream a man who box his half black ass in his dreams.
fyi,dino evn rode on the popularity of pmb and the apc to the Senate in 2015,he now felt he's arrived without playing smart.now he has made to realize that he's a lightweight in d scheme of things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by maasoap(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nackzy:
Dino Melaye was Over Oppressed, All the forces in Nigeria were Against him Including Akapabio, but One thing i know is the the likes of Dino will be the ones that Will Probe all the excesses of this APC govt by the time they're no Longer in power, a new party will be in power and Dino will be part of it.. Lets just watch

Wasn't Dino a part of new party, APC before? Didn't he ride to victory on the back of APC general acceptance? He had his shot and messed up, that was it. Nothing to watch again

1 Like

Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by channel361: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
See why eight musicians brutally beaten by Kebbi governor's aid.
https:///2r3Of38

Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by Cajal(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nackzy:
.am not sure is all that intelligent

1 Like

Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by Legendguru: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by musapeter72(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=odave post=85008858]Good for him, after all he had no positive impact on Nigerians, nothing to offer than noise and drama.

How on earth will I pity any politician? Many of them are billionaires yet they want pity and support from masses they impoverished... Ko le work! If they like make them kill am, e no concern me. They've ate and dined together for long, we no hear noise then, Na now they want pity and support, Yeye.

Apart from his mother's demise and the death of his Nephew wch is saddening, whatever befell him serves him right, all politicians are the same[

Your head correct gaan!!!

1 Like

Re: The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 by brookz: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2019
Saraki's House boy, accept our.... grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno / Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.