Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) (75628 Views)

$300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) / Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by YorubaKing: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jack500:

Oga, this one is in Ogun,

Their is nothing I desire now as much as restructuring or outright break up, I feel this contraption is not helping southwest, we used to lead others with a very fast pace, now the pace has bn slow down, due to too much population from other regions, everyone want to stay in southwest, the infrastructures are overwhelmed. It is a pity.

God bless Ogun state
God bless Southwest

I agree... the Okoros are such an eyesore and pure savages. They should be flushed out immediately! They're too obsessed with SW not only Lagos. Go to Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi.... they're all over hawking gala and constituting nuisance. angry They're immune to development and civilization just the same way they run away from their jungle.

Btw... we don't chest-beat, we're simply superior! cool

Lzaa, Immhotep, GMbuhari
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Ecorleon(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice One
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by YorubaKing: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Offpoint:
I'm dissapointed

Okoro Savage spotted! grin
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by LZAA: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
YorubaKing:

I agree... the Okoros are such an eyesore and pure savages. They should be flushed out immediately! They're too obsessed with SW not only Lagos. Go to Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi.... they're all over hawking gala and constituting nuisance. angry They're immune to development and civilization just the same way they run away from their jungle.

Lzaa, Immhotep, GMbuhari

Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Powersurge: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ryan03:
Everything Lagos. Its like we only have two States in Nigeria, Lagos and "the others".

Learn to read mofo!

Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by UnknownT: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

When I worked there, they paid N56/hr.
That was which year? shocked
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by mercyville: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

afonja land grabbers
lagos belongs to the binis and eguns ,you afonja are land grabbers,, gets ur facts right

No wonder,the Binis are the ones selling lands in Lagos state.. grin
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by deeptechcool(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yes

Aworis (a sub group of Yorubas) see themselves as one with their other brothers in Lagos and have often interacted with Lagos more than the rest of Ogun since the creation of the two states.

Unfortunately, the Remo governor seems like another useless governor who will neglect infrastructural development.

Although I hope I am wrong.
No sign yet bro.
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by KenechukwuEdu: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jack500:

Oga, this one is in Ogun,

Their is nothing I desire now as much as restructuring or outright break up, I feel this contraption is not helping southwest, we used to lead others with a very fast pace, now the pace has bn slow down, due to too much population from other regions, everyone want to stay in southwest, the infrastructures are overwhelmed. It is a pity.

God bless Ogun state
God bless Southwest
I like this
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
las last nh 15k dem go pay der workers.
dey come to,nigeria cos of low labour
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Horlah04(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
It's a good one for the country. We are going places [color=#006600][/color] smiley
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
And the useless governor cannot pay 30k minimum wage
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
UnknownT:
That was which year? shocked
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by paix(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ryan03:
Everything Lagos. Its like we only have two States in Nigeria, Lagos and "the others".
It's Lagos and Kano, not even others.
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by UnknownT: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Thats about #15120 if one worked 9 hours daily for a full 30 days (Saturdays and Sundays included) and its just 3 years ago meaning if there is any change, it wouldnt be that significant. Kai cry cry cry
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
dominique:
I thought Agbara was in Ogun State. Ogun state makes a lot of IGR from that area yet they can't pay new minimum wage.

I find this odd and impressive at the same time, it's always the other way around in most cases. I hope the government creates an enabling business environment for them as well as local businesses.
The Ogun state govt is another unserious entity. The road leading to Agbara estate is an eyesore and even within the estate, several roads are bad.

Yet some of the biggest factories are located there. What will it cost that govt to rebuild the roads and make that estate a showpiece of ingenuity? That area is a cash cow for the state govt, just like Otta.

Na wa, o! May God give them sense....
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by johnad3(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
If not lagos where else would it be? Lagos is the mother of all states in Nigeria made possible by this iconic man (TINUBU)

Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

As at the late 50s when the Premier of the West was flying helicopter, Schoolkids in Jonathan's region were not wearing clothes to school, not even pants.

Even you talking, as at when Lagos had an airport, your ancestors had never seen roofing sheets in their lives.

You lot feed from the goodness of Yorubas, yet continually wish Yorubas evil.

There was okotie ebo. Just so you know..he was still flying helicopters. But that's beside the point.

In a country whose mainstay is oil. You still manage to give yourself this answer.

Dagote is building refinery in the west. That's how you been feeding us apparently. Stealing from the south and returning peanuts back to them in form of oil derivations.

I don't know how to put it nicely but your parents were thieves and now you have succeed them in thought already.
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by mrpackager(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
The revenue generated from that area ehnnnn.
still yet the roads leading to that area is nothing to right home about starting from Mile2- Orile- Okokomaiko.
so bad if you entering from Lagos.
Also if you entering from ogun Atan- ota- lusada is an eye sore.
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ryan03:

Agbara is not in Lagos but Ogun state
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Adakintroy2:

There was okotie ebo. Just so you know..he was still flying helicopters. But that's beside the point.

In a country whose mainstay is oil. You still manage to give yourself this answer.

Dagote is building refinery in the west. That's how you been feeding us apparently. Stealing from the south and returning peanuts back to them in form of oil derivations.

I don't know how to put it nicely but your parents were thieves and now you have succeed them in thought already.
The West had built Cocoa house built solely from cocoa exports. Education of her citizens paramount. First newspaper, TV and radio stations.. The first in Africa.. Abeg make we no go there.
We're peaceful too, the reason Dangote cannot site refinery there before Evans and Co will kidnap their workers and others bomb the investment!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
dalass:

The West had built Cocoa house built solely from cocoa exports. Education of her citizens paramount. First newspaper, TV and radio stations.. The first in Africa.. Abeg make we no go there.
We're peaceful too, the reason Dangote cannot site refinery there before Evans and Co will kidnap their workers and others bomb the investment!!!!

Where are you cocoa now? Is the oil for dangote or the north or west that they are sharing it among themselve. Why don't you let us worry about the evans thing.you care too much.
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Where are you cocoa now? Is the oil for dangote or the north or west that they are sharing it among themselve. Why don't you let us worry about the evans thing.you care too much.
We're worried about the Evans thing because Evans relocated from your area cos billionaires no dey there again cos of your bad belle brothers. Evans was arrested after perpetrating his trade on Yoruba businessmen..

1 Like

Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by midolian(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
midolian:
worth a developmental idea, more should come to Nigeria so that the youth unemployment will drastically reduce.

What is happening o? I didn't make this comment and God knows. Someone somewhere definitely has access to my account..

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Massive something...
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
A good infrastructural project, but we should prevent unnecessary and substandard glass importations from China .
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:46am On Dec 19, 2019
superstar1:
In the voice of wailers — closure of border will make investors to run away from Nigeria and arresting a revolutionist and sore-loser of an election will make investors to run away,

How market?

And you think they started building this factory in August when the border was closed?! Buhari Worshippers na wa o... sad
>
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2019
superstar1:

They could have stopped the investment and run away like some of you were insinuating.

My Brother tell me, how would they easily reach their west-African markets if the boarders remain shut for long?
Don't you know that's one of their reasons for coming to Nigeria?
Guess they bought over Beta Glass, same as their plant in Ughelli, Delta State.
If they are the company that shares a fence with Lotus Plastics and Nestle Nigeria, then greater prospects for Ogun State.
Ogun and Lagos States should form a strategic partnership
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by northbird: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2019
Awoleesu:
Who uses glass ware anymore?
Bottlng companies and Pharmaceuticals now gone pet and plastic...
Even households now use glass wares lesser than usual.

May be the hotels and bars sha...

Think out of the box.

Cars ( windshield, mirrors, windows)
House, construction. Glass buildings
etc

1 Like

Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2019
northbird:

Think out of the box.

Cars ( windshield, mirrors, windows)
House, construction. Glass buildings
etc
You're right.
Re: Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) by Yusluv13(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Don't you know the different between ogun state and Lagos state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List) / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner / Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.