Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nigerian Lady Burns Her Makeup Box, Trousers, Weavons As She Accepts Jesus Chris - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Burns Her Makeup Box, Trousers, Weavons As She Accepts Jesus Chris (421 Views)

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Burns Her Makeup Box, Trousers, Weavons As She Accepts Jesus Chris by Leetee123: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2019
Nigerian Lady gave her life to Christ on Tuesday, December 17th, set ablaze all her trousers, wigs, make up box; and gave her experience as below;

“Good morning brethren, I want to appreciate God for what he has done in my life, it was all about yesterday I went to market as I was returning God used the byke (bike) man to minister to me although my husband has been preaching these things to me but the devil never allow me see to it.

“The byke (bike) man God used him to save me and through one cassette of a revelation by one sister that God saved from hell and send her to the world to save souls, my people please am begging all of us there’s no gain in all these things, be urself be natural say no to all these worldly things today and be saved.

“Some people might be surprised seeing this post even my husband was surprised today on the action I took even my family when they heard it, most of these items you are seeing here cost me a lot but what does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul.

“My dear ladies that can’t do without trouser please read Deuteronomy 22vs5, have you ever asked yourself Where’s all these attachment and weavon coming from? I was once a victim of this but I don’t want us to be found in hell when God remembers us, have you tried asking your self if I die today where am I going?

“Please there’s still time for us to amend our ways before it’s late, thank you all and God bless you for reading and I pray for the grace for us to enter the kingdom of God on the last day because that day will be terrible.”

https://teevibesmedia.com/nigerian-lady-burns-makeup-box-trousers-weavons-accepts-jesus-christ/

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Her Makeup Box, Trousers, Weavons As She Accepts Jesus Chris by Leetee123: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Her Makeup Box, Trousers, Weavons As She Accepts Jesus Chris by Jabioro: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Brainless fellow....your heart is the temple of God not all this material things..if you like burn your bed room join am,if have no clean heart you gonna go no where.For the sister who preached heaven..even Elijah didn't get closer ,Jesus Christ talk in spirit to described heaven..She is lying ,it was a corconted fabricated story.Do good,read Bible, pray and it shall be well with you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Her Makeup Box, Trousers, Weavons As She Accepts Jesus Chris by Hoodbilonia: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2019
Really.
Did you also burn your matress,tv,phones,and everything you got thru your sinful life so that we can say u are truly mad.
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Her Makeup Box, Trousers, Weavons As She Accepts Jesus Chris by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2019
These are very cheap and old weaves naa.if she really meant it,make she burn her 'funmi hair' and 'double drawn human weaves'!!!!yeye dey smell....burning old tangled weavons....does that now connote to her being a radical christian?#misplacedpriorities#!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Chad Withdraws Troops From Fighting Against Boko Haram In Nigeria. / Isheri Oshun Residents Cries Out Over Police Extortion, Intimidation / South Africa Boils Again As Violence Erupts In Johannesburg Against Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.