Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying (46796 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees / UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by sanemind4(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
biggy26:

How much?
check profile for prices

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Banter1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
DMW crew and their boss are THUGS!
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by seniormallam(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Since he doesn't have a personal driver , its sensible for him to take uber to and fro. Especially when it's a party......... If Dagrin had done this, he'll still be alive by now........ Those guyz drink pieces in parries.... But not paying is what I'm not understanding
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by tobby20: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Fake homos
That block head marley still yanking on 20m per show in his dream,but got no car in reality.
All they do is uber to uber
Pack fake GL put for neck say na Gold
Broke idowest
Nigga always hating successful people
Grow up child

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by bassette(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
sanemind4:
New 500gb external drives with interesting HD movies Available, location is Ph, but distance shouldn’t be a barrier
how much and how can you be reached
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Felicity001(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
cotzywitzy:

I think they should use the strategy OPay is using.
Uber remains the best ehailing app in the world, it’s anninsult to ask them to copy from opay when opay is the one copying from them
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Ceasardgreat(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Fake homos
That block head marley still yanking on 20m per show in his dream,but got no car in reality.
All they do is uber to uber
Pack fake GL put for neck say na Gold
Broke idowest

Did you see his recent update on I.G?
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Legendguru: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by King44(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Something must have gone wrong somewhere
Idowest no go fit do that kind thing
that guy is easy going I agree with you something is wrong somewhere
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by kutitosin(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
The uber driver's name is Vincent. He drove me to ICM on Tuesday and gave me the full details of what transpired.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by ctleurocollege: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2019
post=85018107:

Okay noted.
You must know him very well then,
and we respect your decision not to reveal your relationship with him.
Have a nice day ahead sir!

*Stroll out of thread*

I wanna buy Asun what's your price?
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by cotzywitzy(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2019
Felicity001:

Uber remains the best ehailing app in the world, it’s anninsult to ask them to copy from opay when opay is the one copying from them

I am talking about the payment method sire. The fact that they started first doesn't mean they have all the idea. They should let customers put money in their wallet so there won't be excuse that they can't pay when they ride
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Felicity001(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
cotzywitzy:

I am talking about the payment method sire. The fact that they started first doesn't mean they have all the idea. They should let customers put money in their wallet so there won't be excuse that they can't pay when they ride
Your ignorance about their services needs a total overhaul I must tell you. It’s very clear you haven’t even used their services for once. Guy go and make your findings very well before coming here to talk what you’re not sure of.
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by JozzyMayana: 1:40am On Dec 21, 2019
Audio Money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) / CDQ Buys Ford Mustang As Sallah Gift For Himself (Photos) / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.