Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Story Of The Restless Lad - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of The Restless Lad (352 Views)

RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of The Restless Lad by Steveanc12: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2019
www.ancpoems.com

My momma said, "Do not take it at heart chii, after all, you have fallen him in wrestling match last eke day. Your personal Chi was not at home that was how I view it."

Also our people have a saying, "a man's god may be away on a journey on the day of an important fight and that may make...
www.ancpoems.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Win The Coveted Goge Africa 20th Anniversary Writing Contest / Sweetee / Accidental Marriage - Final Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.