Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars (81674 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by beresponsible(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2019
dangotesmummy:
the unku went to a car store to snap picture and he's giving his fellow marlins lamba cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin na Mali citizen
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by BeStroNG(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2019
agbangam:
For this Maj Gen. Buhari regime undecided undecided, This one no get sense at all, now EFCC will goan meet Justice Abang or Justice Ojokwu for forfeiture of your cars and freezing of your bank account, then DSS will now charge him for terrorism. You.are finished.

Laff don scatter my belle o. Must it always be Justice Abang or Ojokwu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by danietohbadt(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2019
Aldebaran:
All these YEYEBRITIES spending all they have on Cars just to show they are rich grin

How much is this YAHOO BOY making from Music.

I believe the cars (without number plates) are borrowed grin

Borrow your own make we see. ���

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Yoighaman(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2019
I doubt he would dare mention Access bank if they didn't pay him that amount. He would not even try it but trust banks, they would issue a statement if the claim is false.

EFCC just made dude popular, how many people knew him before the incident?

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by dangotesmummy: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2019
beresponsible:
grin grin grin grin from Mali
he went there to pose grin

Celebrities/fakers and fake lives

Always living on lies to impress fellow 1d1ots like themselves who are on a supposedly imaginary competition cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Aidejay(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2019
20 mill per performance is possible
20 mill is 55,555 dollars at 360 per naira
55,555x3= oboy na lie....d brother is lying
2 mill at most with that his wack voice if not for auto tune, Fabu too much.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by khalids: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Offpoint:
20 million naira per show?
gringrin
How much David Wizkid come dey charge?

Tell that to Buhari supporters...

I never knew who this guy is until FG made him famous.
He's the most untalented Nigerian Musician I've ever read about.

Was in a saloon and the barber-guy was playing this guy mixtape, I can't believe all the crappy tracks he played till the end all HAVE SAME BEAT AND RHYTHM.

I got pissed had to connect my phone to the guy deck and blast EMINEM songs.

You mean infamous..
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by alasan007(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2019
Offpoint:
gringrin

Was in a saloon and the barber-guy was playing this guy mixtape, I can't believe all the crappy tracks he played till the end all HAVE SAME BEAT AND RHYTHM.

Lol u r dumb like you really understand what Eminem sings about typical African orientation u have dere lad Dey never appreciate there stuff that’s why they c d white as superior this write up shows how dumb u r spitt!!
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by lastempero: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2019
The mother I saw the other time in the court is saying something different, nigga go take care of mama.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by martinmiller: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Hear this upcoming artist saying he charges 20milli per show, to sing what ? come 3years from now those songs will be so irrelevant. tuface or burna sef no charge 10milli with at least a better lyrical songs not one idiot with a less expression of life reality In his songs, infact I will choose � fireboy over him on a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Abfinest007(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2019
if naira marley charge twenty million how much will wizzy n OBO even 2face charge
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by sauceEEP(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm 20million per show while skiibii is here shouting 10milli for a show Daz how star do...
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by smiliyB(f): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2019
No wonder shocked :oAccess dey debit person like say tomorrow no dey... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by jaxxy(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2019
20m for him?? Then how much will they pay wizkid or Davido?
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by contigiency(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2019
So even corporate organizations like banks are among those promoting this nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by lucky4west: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2019
hmmmm interesting if Naira Marley charges 20m for a show how much Davido and Wizzy go de collect? though i dont know much about Marley but i dont think he will stoop low to steal a car he should be rich enough to afford cars...obviously he has displayed some albeit no reg #umbers....
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2019
Better be humble and stop hating on this guy.
His youtube stats after the EFCC brouhaha alone will shock you.
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by udoakwa(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2019
stupid dirty thing, 20 million kee u dia
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by tonysunkan: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2019
Flaunting of opulent lifestyle is not evidence of licit wealth.
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2019
lalasticlala:
Naira Marley has decided to be flaunting his cars after he was accused of stealing a car.

Naira Marley shared photo of his cars online and captioned it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Lkz4SDADg/?hl=en

He also used the opportunity to reveal how much he charges per show.

An Instagram user told him to tell the people how much he charges per show and Naira Marley says he charges 20 million Naira per show. He revealed that he charged Access Bank N20M per 3 shows and got N60M.

Is this not the same nairamarley that was living in someone's house n had no car??
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Aiyk2333: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2019
see this fool.. access bank pay naira Marley 60mill hoe much for Tuface, Rudeboy, Davido , wizkid!! social media is one hell of a world.. access bank for kuku gather the money carry Beyonce and Jay-Z come na... foolish wannabe

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2019
TissuePaper:
The truth is no matter how much they hate on this boy, fact still remains that he is made for life.

I can't really say same about his haters

This same guy that was squatting in someone's house earlier this year?
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Matthewdan(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2019
Offpoint:
gringrin

Eminem all d way
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by alasan007(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Is this not the same nairamarley that was living in someone's house n had no car??

Lol sorry bro don’t judge ppl by your own life and bank account dude doesn’t live in 9ja before just relocated recently dumb ass

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by buzquet(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2019
happney65:
Audio money..How much cardi B come collect for coming here sef..

2face or Dbanj sef no charge 20million..
Lmao��� the gullible ones go fall for ahm oo grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Matthewdan(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2019
alasan007:

Lol u r dumb like you really understand what Eminem sings about typical African orientation u have dere lad Dey never appreciate there stuff that’s why they c d white as superior this write up shows how dumb u r spitt!!

Hope you are typing this with a phone made in Africa grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Suremikky(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2019
This one that can sing rubbish up and down..anybody wey like dis guy songs need to visit psychia..if Na ibile dey claim 20mil per show sef I for no mind
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Aiyk2333: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2019
back2sender:
If akkess bank pays the Mofo 20 million per show thrice, that means akkess bank has lost it. what nonsense is this, akkess bank is as good as the mofos
guy button C don spoil for ur phone??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.