Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor (1589 Views)

Obi Seems To Be Poverty-shaming The North, But Is He? - Farooqkperogi / In 2013, NEF Clamoured For Power Shift To North But Today Says Zoning Is ‘Dead’ / Covid19: Fg Shared #40k In The North But Sent Spoilt Condemned Rice To SouthWest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by Whiteangel1234: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2019
grin grin i no more comment about or criticized Buhari because Nigerians Deserve whatever leadership we get . Our Problem is not leadership but Citizenry who can sell their votes for 500 Naira , garri and groundnut

There is need for Justice and fair play why did the federal Government ban Rice and Milk Produce by the North to encourage local production ? but not extending same favor to southern dominated Industry ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by naptu2: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2019
The government banned the importation of rice and milk products. However, foreign producers are free to invest in Nigeria and produce in Nigeria.

The government did not welcome Hyundai because they are going to import. They welcomed Hyundai because they are going to set up a factory for the production of vehicles and also because they are going to set up a health facility here.

The same way that government welcomed Hyundai as it's coming to set up production facilities here, that's the same way that government welcomed Arla, a Danish company that is setting up milk production facilities here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by Whiteangel1234: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
naptu2:
The government banned the importation of rice and milk products. However, foreign producers are free to invest in Nigeria and produce in Nigeria.

The government did not welcome Hyundai because they are going to import. They welcomed Hyundai because they are going to set up a factory for the production of vehicles and also because they are going to set up a health facility here.

No the whole logic is to encourage Nigeria Local Manufacturing Industry and create self sufficient . why not allow foreign companies to set up cement Manufacturing Industry in Nigeria ? Dangote is allow to monopolize that sector . why not Encourage innoson Motors already on ground ? Because he is not a Northerner

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by naptu2: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

No the whole logic is to encourage Nigeria Local Manufacturing Industry and create self sufficient . why not allow foreign companies to set up cement Manufacturing Industry in Nigeria ? Dangote is allow to monopolize that sector . why not Encourage innoson Motors already on ground ? Because he is not a Northerner

Oh my God! HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF LAFARGE??

Is Lafarge a Nigerian of foreign company??

Doesn't Lafarge have production facilities in Nigeria??

By the way, you missed the second part of my earlier post.

The same way that government welcomed Hyundai as it's coming to set up production facilities here, that's the same way that government welcomed Arla, a Danish company that is setting up milk production facilities here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by seunmsg(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin i no more comment about or criticized Buhari because Nigerians Deserve whatever leadership we get . Our Problem is not leadership but Citizenry who can sell their votes for 500 Naira , garri and groundnut

There is need for Justice and fair play why did the federal Government ban Rice and Milk Produce by the North to encourage local production ? but not extending same favor to southern dominated Industry ?

You mean promasidor and Wamco are northern companies? Ebonyi people and other southern farmers no longer farm rice? So, it’s better to keep importing Hyundai products to Nigeria as against manufacturing them locally because of Innoson? What is wrong with you people’s brain now?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by naptu2: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Is Lafarge a Nigerian or foreign company??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

The government didn't stop any foreign company from setting up cement company in Nigeria did they?

Hyundai will set up a company in Nigeria don that company with become local as Hyundai can't own more than 49% of it. So the majority will be owned by Nigerians, employ Nigerians and we will grow with it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by QuotaSystem: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
naptu2:

seunmsg:

You mean promasidor and Wamco are northern companies? Ebonyi people and other southern farmers no longer farm rice? So, it’s better to keep importing Hyundai products to Nigeria as against manufacturing them locally because of Innoson? What is wrong with you people’s brain now?

When one is plagued and weighed down at the neck by chronic victim mentality, the ability of the brain to function normally is seriously hampered.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by wwwihy: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Wailers 5.0

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by edoairways: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Hmmmm!
Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by Area4Area: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
QuotaSystem:

When one is plagued and weighed down at the neck by chronic victim mentality, the ability of the brain to function normally is seriously hampered.
Absolutely right, victim mentality has really destroyed some brains that they can't reason rationally any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by Johans1991: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Some people are born to hate sha.
Even the innocent confessed that he had never been partronise like the way he is been patronize in the present administration.
God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by Dedetwo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
naptu2:

However the same government of Nigeria destroyed Ibeto's cement industry so that Dangote could have monopoly. It is act of idiocy to defend moronic government of Nigeria on politico-economic policies. Please bros do not even dream of holding brief for dumbass Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by AsabaIjaw1: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
Some people are born to hate sha.
Even the innocent confessed that he had never been partronise like the way he is been patronize in the present administration.
God bless Buhari
[/s]
Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by Dedetwo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
naptu2:

You seemed to be happy that a foreign based company is allowed operate in amid the ban in Nigeria but domestic grown company.
Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by Afamed: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Chief in whiner. All they want is only them alone
Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by naptu2: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dedetwo:

However the same government of Nigeria destroyed Ibeto's cement industry so that Dangote could have monopoly. It is act of idiocy to defend moronic government of Nigeria on politico-economic policies. Please bros do not even dream of holding brief for dumbass Muhammadu Buhari.

I know you very well, so I won't waste my time trying to educate you about what happened to Ibeto, but wow! You say Dangote has a monopoly and yet Lafarge is still doing good business.

Great thinking, eh?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by 9jatriot(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cosharis Rice is from Kano State, Ebonyi Rice is from Sokoto, Anambra Rice is from Bornu and many other pockets of Rice farms and industries in the South are actually based in the North.
Don't mind General Buhari joo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by Johans1991: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
You will be surprised to see d op driving Toyota or Honda. This people are evil,they believe that everyone is against them.
OK. Yes buhari hate you. Do your worst.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by NGpatriot: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
seunmsg:

I'll transfer N20000000000000000000 Billion into your bank account when you find an answer to the mind-boggling and head-spinning question.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by NGpatriot: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
9jatriot:
Cosharis Rice is from Kano State, Ebonyi Rice is from Sokoto, Anambra Rice is from Bornu and many other pockets of Rice farms and industries in the South are actually based in the North.
Don't mind General Buhari joo

When it suits them, they beat chest all over the place that they are the richest, the smartest and they own the largest and the best rice mills in Nigeria, but when it's time to play their usual tribalism, bigotry, victim mentality, and self-serving games, they start claiming marginalization and turn facts and realities upside down and they no longer have rice mills, all the rice mills and rice farms are all of a sudden in the North.

They don't think because they always put hatred, tribalism, bigotry, bitterness, emotions, and stupidity before Nigeria and basic common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by chukel(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

sense is really far from you. What is wrong with Hyundai investing in Nigeria. Instead of importing those cars, you will have them assembled/manufactured here. Nigeria will export to other African countries. They might even employ you. But I seriously doubt that as you are so deficient cerebrally.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by chukel(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dedetwo:

You seemed to be happy that a foreign based company is allowed operate in amid the ban in Nigeria but domestic grown company.
retarded statement. Sometimes i wonder what you guys breathe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by NGpatriot: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
chukel:
sense is really far from you. What is wrong with Hyundai investing in Nigeria. Instead of importing those cars, you will have them assembled/manufactured here. Nigeria will export to other African countries. They might even employ you. But I seriously doubt that as you are so deficient cerebrally.

Maybe they also think that's a bad idea because the job opportunities and economic gains are strictly for the Northerners,

I just wonder why people in that part of Nigeria think so crude and elementary, they are completely locked down in victim mentality mode that they can not see or relate like normal human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Banned Rice And Milk Produce In The North But Allow Hyundai Motor by ProWalker: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Johans1991:
You will be surprised to see d op driving Toyota or Honda. This people are evil,they believe that everyone is against them.
OK. Yes buhari hate you. Do your worst.

They also believe everybody must Labour for them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) / And I Ask Again Where Is Osinbajo? / 2023: What North Wants After Buhari — Prof. Mahuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.