Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others (23543 Views)

Labour Party Reps Member Donates 10 Transformers,cars, Others To Kaduna / Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
SincereBigot:
i miss goodluck jonathan

Who, while in power, did much of the same things...

APC is bad, but GEJ too was doing much of the same as well....and to add to the matter, not saving in times of plenty.

And still borrowing on top of the matter.

(And before you start....this budget makes APC look like PDP. Change they cry, but they don't want).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Enemyofpeace: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Upon all boat of them no add weight since 2015, na so lean den dey lean. God no dey sleep

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by landforeast(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
paradigmshift:
Welcome to the shiiiiithole.... If you think say 9ja go better, u dey dream... Cursed country with no sign of changing in 100 years to come.. jakpa
Leave this Country for this greedy politician is the wisest thing to do. This Country is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

What’s the fuss about then?
Some idiot is even saying he miss Jonathan as if Jonathan didn’t spend a dime.

The thing is, our polticans, whatever the party, should STOP frivolous spending.

APC campaigned on change. They aren't changing. People have a right to complain!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by freshinko: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
No need to comment on this..we are used to this kind of news every year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
now i see why they are so keen on foreign loans

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Emmasnoop(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
How much did Jonathan spend?

Waitin concern Jonathan and this topic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by WalkerMichael(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
NINE BILLION?

A breakdown showed that President Buhari would spend[b] N1.751 billion travelling across the globe, while N775.602 million had been earmarked for his local travel.
[/b]

Okay oooo.
Nigerians don sufffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Sholaco: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
And so?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by AsabaIjaw1: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
semyman:
Is their offices and stop inciting the public.
That is the system you are running
These guys have been very modest compared to the evicted looters
[/s]
shatap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by okefrancis: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
The previous government spent more than this
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by chimax1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ridiculous!! How can Nigeria get better...never!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Rtsilbu: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hehe
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Zenithpeak(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Which EFCC will probe feeding and travelling allowances?

The fear of God and love for humanity is far from their thought.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Sukueponmalu: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Emmasnoop:

Waitin concern Jonathan and this topic.
Wetin concern your father with my comment?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Finnese001: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by chukxie(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
I don't care anymore. Buhari, Osinbajo, members of the upper and lower houses of govt, politicians...can steal all they can. I'm no longer bothered. I swear! I'm only concerned with developing myself and providing for my family.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Taulmannie(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
9.06b on food? I hope we really see this come to fruition

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by bergs2: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
It is quite unfortunate that Nigeria has the most wasteful executives in charge of national treasuries. We are currently the poverty capital of the whole earth and our leaders are just not aware of that, otherwise why would a President of a nation like ours be amassing the common treasury in the name of basic human needs?

Btw, are the travelling with spacecrafts?.....are they eating food grown in outer space?
What really is obviously wrong with our leaders?

What a waste!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by ben0011: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
go through it
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Josh44s(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nigerians has never had it this bad

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Carlyboi(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
obembet:

Nigeria is moving backward. No need to pray again
you mean Nigeria is on reverse?lol!anyways how and where have you been obembet you sha kept running and hiding from me!smiles!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by jaxxy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Why can’t our leaders think like Dubai leaders

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Josh44s(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
chukxie:
I don't care anymore. Buhari, Osinbajo, members of the upper and lower houses of govt, politicians...can steal all they can. I'm no longer bothered. I swear! I'm only concerned with developing myself and providing for my family.

And how do you intend to do that if I may ask? If you tell me legit means! I laugh at you
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by YorubaKing: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
SincereBigot:
i miss goodluck jonathan

Pple like you are one of the major problems. You still can't realize all of them are crooks regardless.

>85% of Nigerians are mentally unstable!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by obembet(f): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Carlyboi:
you mean Nigeria is on reverse?lol!anyways how and where have you been obembet you sha kept running and hiding from me!smiles!

Am not owing u oo
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Investnownow: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
HAHA ...Jokes on you, you sold your votes
Was rich for a week and now you broke..

I keep telling people that the people that voted this government in are idiots and you can't have a majority of idiots and expect any good thing to happen or any real change to occur.

Fela shout tire... dem no hear
Buhari wife tell una say there is fire on the mountain... D idiots still de wait make she come their house with megaphone come tell them.

Anyway sha if you need better Agri-investment, Real Estate Investment or mobile phones (iPhone and Samsung only) check below this message for more details.

I said check below not the next message... IDIOT.

HAHA...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others by Carlyboi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
obembet:

Am not owing u oo
i know right naughty girl let’s tslk offline now Pm me

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Won’t Fund Your Census - US To Nigeria / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms / Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.