Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court (23324 Views)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu / Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by GuruboiNaija: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2023
The Chicago State University, CSU, has confirmed that President Bola Tinubu applied to the institution as a male.

CSU Registrar, Caleb Westberg disclosed that the institution issued a letter of admission to a male.

Westberg said: “President Tinubu applied to the university as a male and a letter of admission was issued to a male. ”

The school Registrar also confirmed that one Olajide Adeniji was President Tinubu’s classmate at Chicago State University.

Speaking in court, Westberg further downplayed claims of the Federal Bureau of Investigation contacting CSU to confirm if Tinubu attended the institution.

Westberg said: “My statement that Mr. Bola Tinubu graduated from CSU was based on the transcripts in our possession.

“I have never met Bola Tinubu. I have never seen him. He did not visit our campus. He does not donate money to the school.

“In the US, Diplomas are considered merely ceremonial documents. In some other countries, it may be considered more. In the US, more reliance is placed on transcripts and not on Diplomas.

“I did not rely on information from public records to come to the conclusion that President Bola Tinubu is the person who attended CSU. I am not aware that the FBI contacted CSU on whether Bola Tinubu attended CSU.

“Between 1979 and when I assumed duties, CSU must have had at least 6 Registrars. I never spoke to Ms. Davies. Some policies have changed over the years. When there is a replacement Diploma, it is done by outside vendors. I don’t know who created Exhibit # 6.

“The institution decided that my name should not be typed on the ‘To whom it may concern’ letter because of the sheer volume of requests I was getting.

“Before CSU, I was at UC, Berkeley and UC, Irving. I’m sure people make mistakes in data entry from time to time. Before this lawsuit, I didn’t know anyone called Bola.

“It was possible that someone assumed Bola to be a female and therefore marked the SouthWest Transcript as such.”

https://.ng/2023/10/04/tinubu-applied-to-chicago-university-as-male-registrar-tells-court/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Ikaeniyan0: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Mrvitalis will come and argue with Chicago State University as if he works in the school now 🤣

IPOBdients will soon com and tell the registrar that he's lying. They will choose to believe nonsense they read from thier fellow IPOBdients on twitter.

184 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by sanusi4truth: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2023
Yes Tinubu applied as a male but he submitted documents showing female and the security number shows female. Of course he came to Chicago as male but the records are female.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Dpen11(f): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2023
Funny
It is what it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by adioolayi(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2023
sanusi4truth:
Yes Tinubu applied as a male but he submitted documents showing female and the security number shows female. Of course he came to Chicago as male but the records are female.

Actually, reports has it that the security number on Southwest College and that of CSU transcript are same and belong to Bola Tinubu male.

It seems you have been fed with fake news

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by ecolime(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2023
One thing you have to respect Tinubu for is his ability to keep his Political foes busy.

He gives them assignments to battle then watch them debate from afar.

Instead of them to debate the macroeconomic indices and scrutinise the works of his ministers/other appointments, they keep discussing nonsense.

Even Oby Ezekwesili is still confused, she literally said; "This is not fair. Why give us work to do when you knew we were labouring in vain?"

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by sanusi4truth: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2023
adioolayi:

Actually, reports has it that the security number on Southwest College and that of CSU transcript are same and belong to Bola Tinubu male.

It seems you have been fed with fake news
Drop the evidence here. Stop deceiving yourself abeg

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by nairalee(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Applied as male using female documents = IMPERSONATION

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by chigoziri2403(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2023
It's too little too late, it won't change anything
He remains the president
Don't expect anything from the supreme court

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by ATEAMS: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2023
The lingo continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by inoki247: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2023
sanusi4truth:

Is like you guys are born with daftnesss it cost few bucks to verify SSN du that...

I think Truthfinder even provide that service...

Buh you guys just want to believe only your lies....

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by zinaunreal(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Lies

He applied male. Submitted females docs so he is transgender graduate.
Everything is just wrong about this drug dealer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
This incident goes a long way to show you the level of mistrust in this country. It can only take tinubu's effort to rebuild this country and reunit everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by FireUpNow(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
This matter never tire una? Move on please

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Racoon(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
The CSU have dugged itself into a cul-de-sac because even it's released records showed the otherwise. The school really have a tough time to convince the trial all these incongruent information about the criminal.One just have to be a criminal by default in order to defend Tinubu’s criminality

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by money121(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
PM news grin
Niaraland now rely on Pm news for their new propaganda. Tinubu submitted fake certificate to inec. That's what Atiku wants to estalbish

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Allmiron: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Don’t even know who or what to believe anymore. I no get any interest, I go Dey observe from the fence

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Massiveglory: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Applied as male with a female document.
Nija don cast. The worst bi say na criminal nigerians. use their hands cast am.

Certificate forgery a Nigerian thing.
Una never understand wetin tinubu don do..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by harizonal123(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Why not wait for the transcripts of the deposition?
Which kind damage control be this undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by ehikwe22: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2023
They've been complicit from the beginning. Is there anything money cannot do? What money can not do, too much money can do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by joseph1832(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2023
This issue should be laid to rest. Anybody who is not satisfied about the answers CSU gave should go hug a transformer.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by SenatePresdo(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2023
As for me, the moment Tribunal Ruled out 25% in FCT, that's when i knew that izz gone grin

All these Chicago bullshit can't remove Tinubu there. Even if he didn't attend CSU, what makes any Nigerian think that Ariwola supreme court Judge would sack Tinubu?

One thing is certain, any general market from Tinubu's governing misadventures would definitely reach everybody.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by SensualMan: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2023
It is well. He should carry on with his mandate for the next 8 years.
Igbo people are well off, basking millions in the middle of hardship. Same cannot be said of people in Ibadan stealing rice from a moving vehicle, nor their fathers finding new abode in the lagoon because of their inability to provide for their children.

Bola on your mandate!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by adioolayi(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2023
sanusi4truth:

Drop the evidence here. Stop deceiving yourself abeg

Drop your own evidence where the security number is showing female.

There is no point arguing ..most of you know the very truth especially about the security number....it's a simple logical search that most people did yesterday..

The acclaimed investigative journalist even had to sidestep this.. because he knows the SSN carries Bola Tinubu details.

You share the link of the female Tinubu with that SSN.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Okay
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Epistasis(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Jagaban, master of the game!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by RapistOnBail: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
ehikwe22:
They've been complicit from the beginning. Is there anything money cannot do? What money can not do, too much money can do.
Shut up oblong head...

Go carry Obi put as ur legitimate president.. Anu ofia

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Kaxmytex(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Wisereborn: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Show us the video where he was saying it!

Nigerians are saying no! to propaganda

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Kingxb: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Una foolish. atiku is figjting ur criminal una de disturb igbos why the haté yet this pple proper pass una nawaoo
Ikaeniyan0:
Mrvitalis will come and argue with Chicago State University as if he works in the school now 🤣

IPOBdients will soon com and tell the registrar that he's lying. They will choose to believe nonsense they read from thier fellow IPOBdients on twitter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alison-Madueke Named In N59tr Shady Oil-Deal / #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects / 15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.