Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better (22112 Views)

Did Abba Kyari Threaten To Expose Lai, Femi Adesina If Arrested? (Fact Check) / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better by AljaanIVQ007(m): 4:25am On Dec 19, 2019
Hello Sir/Ma,let us leave sentiment one side,there had been several coups before Buhari's regime 1983,and during PMB's regime in 1983,he took some economic measures that kept the economy afloat during debt crisis and the devaluation of the currency before Babangida's coup. It's just that he is trying to do the same now not knowing how things have changed with time.I'm a bit apolitical anyway.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better by AljaanIVQ007(m): 4:27am On Dec 19, 2019
Racoon:

The most lawless, oppressive, retrogress & authoritarian regime ever seen in the annals of Nigeria? Does Femi Adeshina knows that Maj.Gen Buhari regime of 1983-1985 was an illegitimate one because its overthrew the legitimate democratic govt of President Shehu Shagari?

You cant be associated with the dictator and reason rationally.Only a failure can convert sane minds in the likes of Femi Adeshina, Sagay, Keyamo into mummified zombies as it's today.

Hello Sir/Ma,let us leave sentiment one side,there had been several coups before Buhari's regime 1983,and during PMB's regime in 1983,he took some economic measures that kept the economy afloat during debt crisis and the devaluation of the currency before Babangida's coup. It's just that he is trying to do the same now not knowing how things have changed with time.I'm a bit apolitical anyway.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:51am On Dec 19, 2019
Some people can say and do anything just to get a fat account
Re: Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better by Princemichael93: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2019
Racoon:

The most lawless, oppressive, retrogressive and authoritarian regime ever seen in the annals of Nigeria? Does Femi Adeshina knows that the Maj.Gen Buhari regime of 1983-1985 was even an illegitimate one because its overthrew the legitimate democratic govt of President Shehu Shagari?

You cant be associated with the dictator and reason rationally.Only a failure can convert sane minds in the likes of Femi Adeshina, Sagay, Keyamo into mummified zombies as it's today.
Who put us in this mess, Nigeria is finished
Re: Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better by Chikelue2000(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2019
skkslar:
Get solar power installation at amazingly affordable prices

Contact us today
we are talking about what ills dis administration has done n will do....u here saying solar panel?
Re: Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better by banio: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2019
Third term agenda still being pushed and spat on our faces.

Nigerians think
Re: Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2019
middlebelter:

My brother, it is too slow and he refuse to obey court orders, refused to sign electoral act into law to make the process more effective and efficient? It is too slow and he didn't show interest when election was flagrantly rigged in Kogi and Bayelsa States with the help of security agencies?

Still doesn't change the FACT that it is too slow when it come to convicting criminals.
Re: Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better by ofwest47(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wailers and haters ,hate speech developers will never agree with you I for one I see Buhari as the greatest President Nigeria ever had as far as infrastructural development is concerned.
Re: Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better by awajis78: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
God will punish this your mouth that you use in eating salt and pepper and also the tax money that comes from the poor in this country called Nijeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos / JUST IN: Saraki, Dogara, Others Defection Unlawful, Says Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.