Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

3 Simple Ways To Increase Youtube Subscribers - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 3 Simple Ways To Increase Youtube Subscribers (361 Views)

How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour / How To Increase Youtube Viewers And Subscribers Free Method Trybeweb / 3 Simple Ways To Make Money With Cryptocurrencies [ Notjustips.com ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Simple Ways To Increase Youtube Subscribers by VARDIEN(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
With Periscope, Live Stories (Snapchat), and Facebook Live, who’s still creating content for YouTube? Nike, Mattel, and some of the most successful brands, that’s who!

If you are discounting YouTube, thinking its days of glory are long over, consider this:

YouTube has over a billion users—that’s almost a third of people on the Internet.
Hundreds of millions of hours are spent on YouTube generating billions of views, every single day.
The number of people watching YouTube per day is up by 40 percent in the last two years.
The number of channels earning six figures per year on YouTube is up by 50 percent.

There is still a lot of life in YouTube. If you are thinking of taking it easy on this platform in favor of shiny new channels, you might want to reconsider.

“But I have been at it for years, and I am not really seeing results!” I hear you cry out. As apparent from the statistics above, the reason you are not seeing results is not YouTube’s fault at all. Read on—here are three simple tricks to increase your YouTube views and subscribers.
1. Technical Tactics for YouTube Success

Did you know that your video thumbnail image could be the real culprit behind your dwindling numbers? Or that unchecking and checking a button could be the ultimate answer to your problem?

There are many small but significant steps you need to take to ensure your YouTube content gets the attention it deserves. Take the thumbnail image, for instance. In the split second’s time when viewers have to decide which video they will watch, your thumbnail image might be the ultimate game changer. This a very small but important point to remember every time you upload a new video.

Similarly, there are many small steps you can take to increase the number of subscribers for your channel. For instance, end cards with a large Subscribe button can subtly motivate your viewer to subscribe to your channel.

Allowing embedding can also mean more exposure, which could eventually lead to more subscribers. There are a host of actionable advanced tips to gain YouTube Subscribers that don’t take much of your time but can significantly affect your subscriber count and engagement. Make all these changes, and you will see your subscriber count go north.
https://www.necticon.com.ng/3-simple-ways-to-increase-youtube-subscribers/
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Increase Youtube Subscribers by Teknoteableblog: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dont stess ur self. I can give ur vlog any amount of views u wishes for at a very cheap prize. 1k views is 400naira, 10k views is 2000naira, 1m views 15k, 50m views is 25k. All the prizes are negotiaale. If u are itrested kingly shoot a mail to teknoteable@gmail.com
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Increase Youtube Subscribers by victorigwe: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Interested, I need 20m views on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_izxwCo_6dY

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1000 Free Instagram Followers / Top 9 Most Deadly Military Rifle In The World / Changing Huge Tires And Tire Shredder (I Was SHOCKED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.