Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour (5623 Views)

Rechargeable Fan Common Problem / Rechargeable Fan Issue (pls Help) / A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by patrickkkk: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Material needed.
* battery
* battery clips
* RECHARGEABLE fan

Step 1

Identification of voltage or power of the fan if it 12v or 6v.

Step 2

Remove the battery from the back of the fan by unscrewing the cover.

Step 3

Separate the red which is positive away from black which is negative after you must have removed them from the battery

Step 4

Neatly connect the alligator clips to the end of the positive and negative wire respectively so as to connect to the higher capacity battery.

Step 5

Now connect the red wire to the red terminal of the bigger battery and black wire to black terminal on the battery. Pls note here that the voltage of the fan must be compactible with the new battery so that your fan does not fry with fire......

In the video below I explained in detail and the precise specification of battery used. This particular fan in the video below lasts about 3hour on the highest speed but with bigger battery installed can last up to 20 to 24 HOUR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRBLV8YlXB8

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by hisgrace090: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
So a Nigerian can be this selfless in sharring an idea without requesting for heaven and earth?

Remain blessed!

5 Likes

Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by patrickkkk: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gmmmm
Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by patrickkkk: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
smiley wink
Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by patrickkkk: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2022
patrickkkk:
Material needed.
* battery
* battery clips
* RECHARGEABLE fan

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Separate the red which is positive away from black which is negative after you must have removed them from the battery

Step 4

Neatly connect the alligator clips to the end of the positive and negative wire respectively so as to connect to the higher capacity battery.

Step 5

Now connect the red wire to the red terminal of the bigger battery and black wire to black terminal on the battery. Pls note here that the voltage of the fan must be compactible with the new battery so that your fan does not fry with fire......

In the video below I explained in detail and the precise specification of battery used. This particular fan in the video below lasts about 3hour on the highest speed but with bigger battery installed can last up to 20 to 24 HOUR

Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is the kind of topics that should grace FP, but for where.

If dem move am to FP, make I use my sponge wash my feet or make I bath na.ked.

1 Like

Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by Carmal90(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2022
Yea
Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by patrickkkk: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
This is the kind of topics that should gra Do ;De FP, but for where.

If dem move am to FP, make I use my sponge wash my feet or make I bath na.ked.

grin
Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by patrickkkk: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2022
patrickkkk:
Material needed.
* battery
* battery clips
* RECHARGEABLE fan

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Morning!!
Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by Cgy1: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hope it works
Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by patrickkkk: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2022
Happy New month!
Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by patrickkkk: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
patrickkkk:
Material needed.
* battery
* battery clips
* RECHARGEABLE fan

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Good day!!!
Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by trytillmake(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19
Actually checked on this cause the heat these days eh ..
Re: How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour by patrickkkk: 6:08am On Apr 21
trytillmake:
Actually checked on this cause the heat these days eh ..

Good and enjoy the innovation!!!

(1) (Reply)

Good Sites To Learn Computer Networking / Yorubas Are The Best In Science And Technology/ict. / Spade-toothed Beaked Whale - World's Rarest Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.