Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Stay Ahead Of Job Competitors By Learning Microsoft Excel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stay Ahead Of Job Competitors By Learning Microsoft Excel (252 Views)

Should He Listen To Them Or Go Ahead With It? / I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Ahead Of Job Competitors By Learning Microsoft Excel by LeoThaGreat(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hello there,

This is Leo tha Great

I used to work at a start-up Domestic Service company as a marketing officer. When the time got near for me to leave the job, I started looking up websites for job seekers to see requirements of jobs that I fancy. If I wasn't knowledgeable, I'd have thought the jobs I saw were all indirectly sponsored by Microsoft to popularise Excel. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel was a requirement in every lucrative job I saw.

Owing to the fact that my laptop got permanently damaged and I'm yet to replace it, I took a bold step to learn as much as I could about the presumably difficult to understand Microsoft Excel before leaving the job.

[url="https://www.nairaland.com/4170934/3-key-uses-microsoft-excel] 3 Key Uses of Microsoft Excel[/url]

With my previous knowledge in Microsoft Word, I came to realise Word & Excel are too similar to be in separate applications. Learning Excel for me was so simple.

After many weeks of mastering Excel (this time I've left my job and now handle with Google Sheets and Excel on my mobile phone), it struck me that there are still thousands of job seekers out there needing this knowledge of Microsoft Excel to get that job they have in view, but they are likely going to lose the seat to someone less qualified for the job than themselves just because of knowledge in a data entry platform. So I thought: Why not educate these guys and simply help the true best man win?

Hence why I compiled this course that I call: Microsoft Excel Tutorial For Beginners (Works With Google Sheets)

PS: I got a review today from someone who has started learning from our free modules. I attached a screenshot below for transparency sakes

. We made the course super easy to understand
. Included many pictures to guide the beginner
. Broke the chapters into sections to make it less cumbersome, etc.

I believe if I could know how to properly use Excel today, any dedicated person will.

Get a peep into these free sections in Chapter 1 to see if our course is worth your cents or not.

View it here

Remember to leave a review in the comment box as your comment could change someone's life positively.

Thanks.

Cc: https://acmedigitalconsulting..com/2019/12/microsoft-excel-tutorial-for-beginners.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Administrative And Logistics Officer At Translators Without Borders / Female Cleaners Needed In A Hospital / Female Driver In Port Harcourt Needed (30k) Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.