Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Bbnaija Uriel Is Now A British Citizen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Uriel Is Now A British Citizen (472 Views)

Uriel Oputa Becomes A British Citizen / Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Uriel Is Now A British Citizen by Maraokere: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
The Bbnaija reality star and singer, Uriel Oputa has officially become a British Citizen.

Uriel was born in Hammersmith, England, but never got her citizenship, because of a law she claimed that was established at that time. According to her, She had to follow the normal citizenship procedures.

The chef took to her Instagram to announce the good news and appreciated her mum for not abandoning them in Nigeria, but fought for them in a strange land.

She wrote;

"I’m officially a British Citizen Although I was born here I was never entitled because my mother is Nigerian , one yeye law they passed bk then. Any who I finally decided to close my eyes and go through the Citizenship process it was tough oo but I sailed through the exams. Before!! Me wey get better brain. Just grateful my mum didn’t abandon us in Nigeria years bk when my Dad passed. She fought in a foreign country with Five children. Today I sang the British National Anthem. I almost swallowed my tongue . Im British oooo by Law".

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/12/18/bbnaija-uriel-is-now-a-british-citizen/

Re: Bbnaija Uriel Is Now A British Citizen by Lcf69(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cutie gal,kudos n congrats.... Pinned.
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Is Now A British Citizen by Psimagestudio: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Better
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Is Now A British Citizen by Houseofglam7(f): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
cool
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Is Now A British Citizen by ammyluv2002(f): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congratulations Uriel!
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Is Now A British Citizen by Henry22(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Buhari won't like this news.... grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Uriel Is Now A British Citizen by Chiemerie8(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Anything to get closer to Aj
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Is Now A British Citizen by Maraokere: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congrats dear

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolution / The Legend Of Inikpi ,mercy Johnson ,hear Full Story Of Movie (video) / Good Heart No Dey Work For Naija – Davido Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.