Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Sandra Set To Wed With 200 Bridesmaids (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Sandra Set To Wed With 200 Bridesmaids (Photos) (848 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday / Linda Ikeji's Sister Vera Opens A Salon In America / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Sandra Set To Wed With 200 Bridesmaids (Photos) by Okoyeaniche(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Linda Ikeji’s sister, Sandra Ikeji is set to tie the knot with her fiancé, Arinze in what is expected to be an elaborate ceremony with 200 bridesmaids.

The wedding planner is now set to be the bride of the occasion and she is daring @eventsbysi and @oliveluxuryevents to step up and handle the event

Sandra took to her social media handle to share these beautiful pre-wedding with this caption.

“You are the best and the most beautiful thing in my life. My sugar, my XTY, my forever. Our love story is one rare one baby, very rare. Can’t wait to...SEE MORE PHOTOS

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Sandra Set To Wed With 200 Bridesmaids (Photos) by IamSalt: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
undecided

Guinness where are you??
Bring your book, we need to record this one.
Me and my guys going there that day to get us each a girlfriend/wife either on okada or using the world most expensive LEGXUS like...

(1) (Reply)

Shina Peller Arrest: How Gbajabiamila, Mamora Put Police Under Pressure / Clarification: Davido's Album Goes Platinum, But Not In The US. / Arsenal Captain Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Tested Positive For Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.