Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 (44639 Views)

Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool : Carabao Cup (5 - 0) On 17th December 2019 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Patoski7(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Abeg make dem give Liverpool the trophy abeg them too much they are playing like spirits I don't think they would loose any match
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2019
Patoski7:
Abeg make dem give Liverpool the trophy abeg them too much they are playing like spirits I don't think they would loose any match
They are just so dam good and wicked too ... imagine mercilessly pounding 4 goals to the number two EPL team. This is the same thing they did to Messi & co last season at UCL!

3 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by toprealman: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2019
MT:
A very simple team will be the banana peel for this liverpool team. Watch out for Wolves....
Southampton/Watford/Norwich........ Newcastle/West Ham
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Nelsizzy(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2019
dochenaj:

Sterling has never won the champions league, neither has any of the other two.

Each of them won their various leagues.

So why should Sterling be seen as more fulfilled than the others.
And the ones that stayed back at Liverpool have won the league abi grin. Some Liverpool fans just funny sha, why would Sterling be feeling bad? Sterling have won at least 6 trophies since he left Liverpool, Liverpool just won their first set of trophies and the world no go rest. Alaye gedifok...

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Minemrys: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2019
Axis313:

That's when some stupid money miss road clubs like real Madrid and Barcelona will be troubling us that they want to buy him,dem no see am when he was playing for our academy,the same way they want to buy Robertson now,when he was playing for hull city they no see am that time,they are already troubling us for Mane already.
Liverpool has created stars abeg. How much did we buy Coutinho, Suares? Right n0w, we aren't the selling club we were b4. If a player leaves, it's because they want to.
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Minemrys: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2019
openmine:

Can was already leaving....he already had a spot at the Liverpool team but wanted more money!
Coutinho was impatient!
Raheem moved on because he had a greedy agent!
Raheem m0ved on cos he wanted the epl at a young age.
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Minemrys: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Axis313:

Coutinho have already hinted that if Bayern Munich didn't take the option of buying him after his loan deal expire at the end of the season, he will come to EPL,but he never mentioned that particular club in the EPL.
na man u na.
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by openmine(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Minemrys:

Raheem m0ved on cos he wanted the epl at a young age.
Not really...two issues made him leave!
One,the monetary offer from man city which was too much to turn down for his agent and two,the lure of being coached and managed by a very successful manager in pepe Guardiola!
Rodgers had successfully convinced sterling to stay and possibly sign a contract,but his agent refused!!
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Minemrys: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
sissoko22:

Arnold will never leave the club willing, unless he's forced to. He's a local lad from Liverpool. His dream is to play for Liverpool, I think he'll likely follow in the footsteps of his idol- Steven G.
that's if the board fo0lishly sells him.
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by sissoko22(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Mascherano and Suarez comes to mind

Most South American players dreams is to play at either Madrid or Barcelona. Arnold is different, he's a Scouser.

5 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Minemrys: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2019
openmine:

Not really...two issues made him leave!
One,the monetary offer from man city which was too much to turn down for his agent and two,the lure of being coached and managed by a very successful manager in pepe Guardiola!
Rodgers had successfully convinced sterling to stay and possibly sign a contract,but his agent refused!!
was guardiola man city coach bk then?

3 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Richy4(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=LedRock post=85249355]Liverpool fans rejoicing over a league they haven't won in almost 30years, something Leicester city did 4years back.

If Liverpool fans can be boasting like this what will Juventus, Barcelona, PSG and Bayern Munich fans say.[/quote

Haba!!!

Why are u so sad?
Just incase you didn't get our memo, Liverpool is currently recruiting more fans around the world. If u are interested, just apply and join the happy wagon. But For u to be considered, u have to write a motivation letter( statement of purpose ) not less than 10000 words on why you think Liverpool is the greatest club in the world.

We have to pinpoint here that we are expecting lots of candidates. And we can't get back to all of them. if u did not hear from us within 2 working days, Just know that your application was unsuccessful. We are looking for those that share our dreams, goals, mission and aspirations.

N.B
We do not discriminate based on Age, gender, sexual orientations, race, colour of skin or nationality. grin

4 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by AreaFada2: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Blueelf:

Don't manure Manure fans o jare.

Their inconsistency is beginning to affect their heart rate making it irregular; like an arrhythmia of some aort
So you mean Woman Disunited fans are getting SVT, VT and VF? Chai, even fear of LFC is enough to cause LBBB. grin grin
Luckily enough I know LFC fans who are superb cardiologists. They help our rival fans.

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by dochenaj: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Nelsizzy:
And the ones that stayed back at Liverpool have won the league abi grin. Some Liverpool fans just funny sha, why would Sterling be feeling bad? Sterling have won at least 6 trophies since he left Liverpool, Liverpool just won their first set of trophies and the world no go rest. Alaye gedifok...
I was responding to someone. And my take is that, Sterling has no basis to feel any more better than Countinho and Emre.

Follow the discourse and don't just jump off to quote something you understand halfway.
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by dochenaj: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2019
AreaFada2:

So you mean Woman Disunited fans are getting SVT, VT and VF? Chai, even fear of LFC is enough to cause LBBB. grin grin
Luckily enough I know LFC fans who are superb cardiologists. They help our rival fans.
What about AF? Lol
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by 9jayes: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2019
Haters no go sleep over Liverpool success
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by mindful01: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2019
MZrapper:

Only 3 on target.

A good win, them haters go get sleepless night
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by genii96(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2019
fecta:
Anytime I remember that some man United fans tried to compare AWB to Trent I just have chest pain.
The same people that compare rashford to mbappe should not be taken seriously.

AWB is defensively based, TAA is offensively based, they are comparable in the efficiency of their playstyles

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by MZrapper(f): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2019
mindful01:

A good win, them haters go get sleepless night

Are you sure you not quoting the wrong person?
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by AreaFada2: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2019
dochenaj:

What about AF? Lol
AF would come under SVT technically. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by AreaFada2: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2019
dochenaj:

What about AF? Lol
AF would come under SVT technically. Flutter too. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by dochenaj: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2019
AreaFada2:

AF would come under SVT technically. grin cheesy cheesy
Nah. There is no classification that could put AF as SVT.
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by mindful01: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2019
MZrapper:

Are you sure you not quoting the wrong person?

No babe
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by MZrapper(f): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2019
mindful01:

No babe

I already challenged you to a duel. angry angry
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by mindful01: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2019
MZrapper:

I already challenged you to a duel. angry angry

You left the group na, you dey fear ni
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Nelsizzy(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2019
dochenaj:

I was responding to someone. And my take is that, Sterling has no basis to feel any more better than Countinho and Emre.

Follow the discourse and don't just jump off to quote something you understand halfway.
Your POV that Sterling's career at City shouldn't be termed a success because Liverpool won a UCL trophy is absolutely ridiculous. I am still repeating it incase you missed it the first time, Sterling has won at least 6 trophies since he went to City. The Liverpool that he should be envious of just got their first piece of silverware last season angry

3 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2019
LedRock:
Liverpool fans rejoicing over a league they haven't won in almost 30years, something Leicester city did 4years back.

If Liverpool fans can be boasting like this what will Juventus, Barcelona, PSG and Bayern Munich fans say.

See painment from Manure fan...

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by MZrapper(f): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2019
mindful01:

You left the group na, you dey fear ni

Lol.

I passed my message already na.

I said I want to beat you. grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2019
backbone503:
Who is going to stop Liverpool?

Nobody!

Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by Blueelf: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Nelsizzy:
Your POV that Sterling's career at City shouldn't be termed a success because Liverpool won a UCL trophy is absolutely ridiculous. I am still repeating it incase you missed it the first time, Sterling has won at least 6 trophies since he went to City. The Liverpool that he should be envious of just got their first piece of silverware last season angry

And we have gone on to win 3 since then
Re: Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 by oloriLFC(f): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2019
mvem:
I am an LFC fan... I was replying the guy
I know dear bro. I was replying the person you quoted. Ynwa smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.