Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Local Dogs (puppies) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Local Dogs (puppies) (902 Views)

Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs? / German Shepherd Dogs & Puppies Now Available / My First Time Seeing GSD Mixed With Nigerian Local Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Dogs (puppies) by Dollarchap(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Have you ever thought of having a dog? Many people actually would have loved to keep a dog but the price of getting one can be scary to average income earners. But the truth is that, you don't necessarily need to have a foreign bred dog. Foreign dogs can be very expensive. Also, they need proper and adequate care such as foods and vaccination. Except it is extremely important that you have a foreign breed, local breed can actually serve some purposes. They are less expensive to maintain. Ever since I have been keeping dogs, I have discovered how important they can be: For instance,

1. They provide companionship. Besides, they actually communicate. They have a special way of welcoming you.
2. They alert of any intruder whether a person or animal.
3. They keep strangers or unwanted guests away
4. They provide certain level of security.

I started with a male dog. As it began to grow, I felt I should give it a female dog as wife. If you like, you can say that I arrange their wedding. Now after few months, they welcome their babies, four puppies (one male, three female). They are now more than two months old. However, I don't intend to keep them. If you are in Lagos and are interested, you can call 08024768668 to make inquiry.
Re: Local Dogs (puppies) by tobilavish(m): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2019
This is a wonderful opportunity for people without dogs to own one.....

Thanks for this opportunity

Although I am not interested..I have mine and she means the world to me..

I might refer my friends

Can you post their pictures or are you using Whatsapp
Re: Local Dogs (puppies) by Dollarchap(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
tobilavish:
This is a wonderful opportunity for people without dogs to own one.....

Thanks for this opportunity

Although I am not interested..I have mine and she means the world to me..

I might refer my friends

Can you post their pictures or are you using Whatsapp

Can you whatsapps me via the number above
Re: Local Dogs (puppies) by tobilavish(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ohh okay... how old are they

(1) (Reply)

Parrots Per Peer Male/female / 4weeks+ Solid Caucasian Shepherd Puppies For Sale / Dogs(puppies) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.