Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates (114094 Views)

Live Updates from the Trump Impeachment. / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by TheAviator: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Blindersoff:
As it stands this is the most Partisan impeachment process in the history of the USA and certainly more partisan than when Bill Clinton was impeached. Trump is in deep trouble and he knows it

Sir, Trump is not in any trouble. If the house impeached him, it will only be a symbolic impeachment because the Senate will not convict him, thereby rendering the house's impeachment null and void

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
themonk:

Bro what is wrong with you?

Even the Mueller report you have been quoting said that the Russians interfered. You are just living in denial.

Also note the Mueller report didn't say there was No collision, it said it had not found any evidence as at when the report was published. That does not mean Trump is exonerated.

Even Mueller said Trump would have been indicted if he wasn't President. Just wait let him finish this tenure and you'll see.

russia did not interfere with trump campaign, the reports said that

are you going to deny that saudi arabia didnt sponsored killary clinton campaign and foundation

why is there a witch hunt on trump because killary clinton and her party couldnt believe the american people voted trump in office.

the mueller report is cleared, Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election

mueller is gone now, the democratic party now brought trump phone call with ukraine president as a means to sham impeach the president

before trump became president, he was the number one donor to democratic party and even a member, those who can see clearly, are seeing this as a witch hunt, the fake news media and their friends cant believe trump is in power, so they will do anything to hurt him but they are failing.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Too many brainless comments on this issue.
Nigeria's educational system needs to be shredded because it ends up producing functional idiot's who are bereft of logical reasonings.

I yield back my time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Devops:
Can you tell me just one reason why Trump deserves to be impeached. I need a glaring nail hitting impeachable offence that trump committed.
The do nothing democrats with the hag called Pelosi has turned US into a joke. Schif Lied against Trump, Comey Also did!! Biden a crook committed Felony on live TV. He openly bragged about corruption on live TV.
But the deep state and the stupid Democrats are not concerned about investigating him at all. They are even rooting for him over Sanders.
But here there are, trying to overturn a duly Elected President that did absolutely nothing wrong!!. Just because of their overbloated ego. And the fact that Trump bows to no one.

Colluding with another country president to investigate his opponent is a blatant abuse of his presidential powers. Even to the extent of granting aid with an evident quid pro quo.

Someone that can do that surely have the tenacity to carry out treason against his country if left unchecked.

The Republican once impeached Clinton just because of a Mouth Action which to me is not a sin against the country BUT Trump abusing his presidential power is absolutely an impeachable offense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
CSTR2:

Why is sowore still in prison?
Who does the DSS answer to?

Has Bichi been fired and arrested?

These are the factors that would play in his quick and deserved impeachment.

DSS boss refused to obey court order but Buhari is the one who will be impeached first? Clap for yourself.
In case you don't know, all Trump's crime were directly committed by him, not by his subordinates. That's the difference

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
wirinet:

How is this a witch hunt?
Did mick Mulvaney confess to a quid quo pro or not.
Did Rudy Gulianni confess to trying to get the Ukrainians to investigate the Bidens on behalf of Trump or not?
Did Trump withold the aid or not?
Did Trump even deny he witheld the aid because he wants Ukraine to investigate Burisma?

Rudy Gulianni is still investigating the Bidens till today.
Trump the slayer of Moslems is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by themonk(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

russia did not interfere with trump campaign, the reports said that

are you going to deny that saudi arabia didnt sponsored killary clinton campaign and foundation

why is there a witch hunt on trump because killary clinton and her party couldnt believe the american people voted trump in office.

the mueller report is cleared, Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election

mueller is gone now, the democratic party now brought trump phone call with ukraine president as a means to sham impeach the president

before trump became president, he was the number one donor to democratic party and even a member, those who can see clearly, are seeing this as a witch hunt, the fake news media and their friends cant believe trump is in power, so they will do anything to hurt him but they are failing.

You are delusional @ emboldened, you are asking me if I read a report you did not read. The report clearly said Russia interfered and I showed you screenshot from Wikipedia and you are still living in denial. Please don’t quote me again.

I didn’t care to read other things you wrote.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

It is a stain on him

He would have been ranked like FDR and Lincoln

But the impeachment stops him from such

It's a stain

it is not a stain, jimmy carter was the worst president in the history of the US did it put any stain on him, he is still a stateman

time and history will tell
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
TheAviator:

Sir, Trump is not in any trouble. If the house impeached him, it will only be a symbolic impeachment because the Senate will not convict him, thereby rendering the house's impeachment null and void

The Dems also know he cannot be removed from office. They are just trying to play on his intelligence and dent his ego going into the 2020 elections.

He will be in the history book as the third president to be impeached and they will use that to massively campaign against him in 2020.

Psychologically they have broken Trump with this move.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

I'm watching live

And it's no witch hunt

You are just pained that the demagogue you so love is about to get his wings clipped
You are not because if you are, then you would have noticed that Republicans are solidly behind their president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Astark:
I don't like how trump behaves some times but Christians and America needs someone to keep Muslims in check.

These illan Omar and other Muslims apologist in USA needs to be taken care off.

Muslims are your own problem, Nigerian Christians and their religion wahala
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by gtown: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
ghettokid1:
Only 2/3 members can impeach him. God is answering prayers so far
50% votes is what is needed to impeach him by the House of Rep. After that, the senates will commence their own trial of convicting him. And if at the end he is convicted by two-third majority of the senates, he stands removed from office.
Thus, as it is now in the Rep, Trump should count himself impeached. Only the senates can save him
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by henryobinna(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
maasoap:

If Buhari had done one tenth of what Trump did, all of you wailers would have called for his head. Even at that, it has not been for democrats to get to where they are today with Trump using every power to block and frustrate the investigation. Did he cooperate? No
actually the reverse is the case.

If Trump has done an inch of what Buhari has done, he won't last a week as president.

You're full blown hypocrite I hope you're being paid for your services to the dullard

4 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You are not because if you are, then you would have noticed that Republicans are solidly behind their president

I'm watching live on my laptop....

Every democrat has pledged to impeach

While the repubs are dancing in circles defending an obvious crook

I'm watching and shaking head undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
blowjohn:

U didn't make any sense.
Give points or go join CNN crew as a floor cleaner.

Your linage are known as cleaners. Why then are you denying your heritage Job.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by zeuss: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
CSTR2:

The commander in chief cannot call everybody to book like a Judge.
He does not have such powers.

If he has a case against anyone, he submits it to the Attorney General who is independent.
Exactly my point
He needs to start submitting cases to the IG from him claims on biden to comeys to schiffs false reporting on the floor etc or else he will continue is defence mode until the score on him
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
themonk:

You are delusional at the embolden, you are asking me if I read a report you did not read. The report clearly said Russia interfered and I showed you screenshot from Wikipedia and you are still living in denial. Please don’t quote me again.

you cant handle the truth and get angry over stuff that wont affect your generation

you can show me your bias stuff when every reports says russian didnt interfere with the trump campaign

trump won the election, killary clinton lost, trump is president and kilaary is not, trump will still be president even after the sham impeachment..get used to it and do not die in denial like your fake news people

TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying
.trying to sound smart?

It's *parting note* not "pathing note"

And you do not "run opinions"

Just go and play with sand

Or go join others in the mudslinging in the APC/PDP ranks

What is going on here is beyond your comprehension

This is the impeachment vote proper undecided

What I'm saying is this, the debate going on right now is about the 2 articles of impeachment and after this the proper impeachment vote will commence.

Hope you will be humble enough to learn from this free information I just shared.

Secondly, I'm not trying to sound smart because I'm smart and do not need anyone with inferiority complex to think that my stating the true position of what's going on in the US congress right now means that I'm trying to sound smart for that will be so ludicrous to even imagine a psuedo-human will even see such as trying to be smart.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Chibuikeeze4(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
ghettokid1:
Only 2/3 members can impeach him. God is answering prayers so far

They need e simple majority to impeach trump in the house of reps which the Democrats control, if they impeach him it will go to trial at the Senate which the Republicans control and they need 2/3 of the Senate vote to remove him from office which is impossible which the Democrats know, All this impeachment saga is just to increase the Democrats reading in the polls ahead of next year election because Trump has done well and the Ukraine scandal is their only tool going into next year election
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Devops: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegendHero:

Colluding with another country president to investigate his opponent is a blatant abuse of his presidential powers. Even to the extent of granting aid with an evident quid pro quo.

Someone that can do that surely have the tenacity to carry out treason against his country if left unchecked.

The Republican once impeached Clinton just because of a Mouth Action which to me is not a sin against the country BUT Trump abusing his presidential power is absolutely an impeachable offense.
Bullcrap.. where do you get your news from?? CNN?? like wtf.
Which world are you from
Have you read the Transcript?
There was no quid Pro quo!!
Even President Zelensky clearly stated it time without numbers there was no pressure, there was no quid pro quo.
Get informed before typing trash next time.
Why won't he investigate a crook who openly bragged about corruption on live TV.
He is the POTUS he has the right to investigate corruption in his country.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Bighead9: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

This Yoruba Moslem is in sifia pains. Wetin concern wetin you posted with the subject of the discourse

The thing still dey pain this Iyamuri well.

Just locate the nearest transformer.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
themonk:

You are delusional @ emboldened, you are asking me if I read a report you did not read. The report clearly said Russia interfered and I showed you screenshot from Wikipedia and you are still living in denial. Please don’t quote me again.

I didn’t care to read other things you wrote.

You even have time to be debating with those guys with this mindset like the guy you quoted.

To them everything is fake news/media. Trump is behaving exactly like the Nazi party, they always term any news exposing their atrocities as fake news and they made sure they induce the public not to believe in conventional news.

Trump have battered the image of USA on a global scale, people now see US as corrupt and the world now questions the United States morality and ability to be the voice of reasoning to the world.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegendHero:

The Dems also know he cannot be removed from office. They are just trying to play on his intelligence and dent his ego going into the 2020 elections.

He will be in the history book as the third president to be impeached and they will use that to massively campaign against him in 2020.

Exactly
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by zeuss: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

You think America is Nigeria abi?

"Call everybody to book "

Like he is high court or supreme court?

You clearly do not understand separation of powers

And I don't blame you

Nigeria got things all mixed up

And it has made many like you see it as a norm

Pursue their fuckups the legal way.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegendHero:

Are you sure you are watching this? Listen to Republicans and you will understand that they are building political weapon for Trump.

The impeachment has already been termed as the most partisan in the history of USA and dems are trying to remove trump because they couldn't stomach their defeat of 2016.

If the dems fail to remove trump which they can't do, Trump is returning to WH

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Let him go jare. I can't wait to go to my AMELICA in peeeeaaacee. kiss
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Beautyaddy: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
This is a Along Strict Party-line Impeachment.

If the Democrats didn't have Majority in the House of Rep this Impeachment Sham will not be Happening.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Shaprara: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
themonk:

What kind of logic made you to arrive that if a certain party impeachs a president they lose seats in the next election? That it happened once does not make it a logical line of event, is there even any causation or correlation?

Yes there is, there are 31 democrat house members in district that trump won in 2016 which are republican strongholds. It’s on record this members campaigned on going to Washington to work with trump and the trump agenda. If you follow the story quite while. 2 of those are going to decamp to the Republican Party, one is going to be an independent and others have said they won’t be voting for impeachment because back home they know they will have to answer to there constituent which are Reds. Republicans didn’t lose the house because of his policies, They lost because of the Paul Ryan led house was that of an establishment trump was fighting against and he payed more attention on the senate because he needed judges to be confirmed and other federal policies to be achieved. He has been confirming judges and he’s getting almost all he wants through the senate. The focus is on the presidency and the house now and the dems in trump districts know he’s coming for them and it’s going to be tough on them. Because if you look at what the dem Party is running on I don’t think they have any chance
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegendHero:

You even have time to be debating with those guys with this mindset like the guy you quoted.

To them everything is fake news/media. Trump is behaving exactly like the Nazi party, they always term any news exposing their atrocities as fake news and they made sure they induce the public not to believe in conventional news.

Trump have battered the image of USA on a global scale, people now see US as corrupt and the world now questions the United States morality and ability to be the voice of reasoning to the world.
Yoruba Moslems and stupidity. Keep listening to stupid lies from dems

President Trump Chukwudi Kayode Donald is going nowhere. Yoruba Moslems can hug transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
byrron:

What I'm saying is this, the debate going on right now is about the 2 articles of impeachment and after this the proper impeachment vote will commence.

Hope you will be humble enough to learn from this free information I just shared.

Secondly, I'm not trying to sound smart because I'm smart and do not need anyone with inferiority complex to think that my stating the true position of what's going on in the US congress right now means that I'm trying to sound smart for that will be so ludicrous to even imagine a psuedo-human will even see such as trying to be smart.

Video I'm streaming live. ....

Just save it.

With the way they have pledged

This punk is as good as impeached
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Blindersoff: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
TheAviator:

It will not render the impeachment null and void it will only enable him to see his tenure to the end but he WILL NOT re-contest at the polls for a second term which was his plan

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.