Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates (114121 Views)

Live Updates from the Trump Impeachment. / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Beautyaddy:
This is a Along Strict Party-line Impeachment.

If the Democrats didn't have Majority in the House of Rep this Impeachment Sham will not be Happening.

I'm disappointed in this comment

You really think this impeachment is a sham?

Wow shocked

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Devops:
Bullcrap.. where do you get your news from?? CNN?? like wtf.
Which world are you from
Have you read the Transcript?
There was no quid Pro quo!!
Even President Zelensky clearly stated it time without numbers there was no pressure, there was no quid pro quo.
Get informed before typing trash next time.
Why won't he investigate a crook who openly bragged about corruption on live TV.
He is the POTUS he has the right to investigate corruption in his country.

What do you mean by where do I get my news from? I live in USA and I watch all the impeachment briefings and the questionings the congress did.

Teacher don’t teach me nonsense. I have gone through everything about this impeachment and it is visible to the blind that Trump did committed that attrocities.

How Trump was able to pollute the mind of you guys from not believeing mainstream media and tagging everything fake news even with video evidence of the proceeding is beyond my comprehension.

So NYT, Washington post, Reuters, CNN, and even Fox News of recent are all fake news?

5 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Shaprara:

Yes there is, there are 31 democrat house members in district that trump won in 2016 which are republican strongholds. It’s on record this members campaigned on going to Washington to work with trump and the trump agenda. If you follow the story quite while. 2 of those are going to decamp to the Republican Party, one is going to be an independent and others have said they won’t be voting for impeachment because back home they know they will have to answer to there constituent which are Reds. Republicans didn’t lose the house because of his policies, They lost because of the Paul Ryan led house was that of an establishment trump was fighting against and he payed more attention on the senate because he needed judges to be confirmed and other federal policies to be achieved. He has been confirming judges and he’s getting almost all he wants through the senate. The focus is on the presidency and the house now and the dems in trump districts know he’s coming for them and it’s going to be tough on them. Because if you look at what the dem Party is running on I don’t think they have any chance
You are really wise.

We pity the ignoramuses that don't know shishi about USA politics

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
If a colossal failure like Buhari can't be impeached by the legislature despite his overwhelming flaws and disregard for the rule of law, I doubt any incoming Nigeria president will ever be impeached. Chai...

Nigeria is indeed a Shithole

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegendHero:

What do you mean by where do I get my news from? I live in USA and I watch all the impeachment briefings and the questionings the congress did.

Teacher don’t teach me nonsense. I have gone through everything about this impeachment and it is visible to the blind that Trump did committed that attrocities.

How Trump was able to pollute the mind of you guys from not believeing mainstream media and tagging everything fake news even with video evidence of the proceeding is beyond my comprehension.

So NYT, Washington post, Reuters, CNN, and even Fox News of recent are all fake news?
You mean United States of Ajegunle?
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by themonk(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegendHero:

You even have time to be debating with those guys with this mindset like the guy you quoted.

To them everything is fake news/media. Trump is behaving exactly like the Nazi party, they always term any news exposing their atrocities as fake news and they made sure they induce the public not to believe in conventional news.

Trump have battered the image of USA on a global scale, people now see US as corrupt and the world now questions the United States morality and ability to be the voice of reasoning to the world.

It was an utter waste of time, I wish I didn’t engage him. I cannot believe that someone would see the truth from a document he referred me to and still blatantly say it is a lie. I am convinced beyond measure that his brain is impermeable to logic and there is nothing that can make him see the light.

I cannot believe a human being cannot see things as they are but will borrow and propagate other peoples opinion like they are programmed cyborgs. But then immediately you mentioned Nazis, I realized that this is the kind of reasoning that made them thrive. When someone cannot reason for themselves and the find a recurring and convenient opinion that alleviates their anxiety, they believe it and the person who told it to them till death.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Yoruba Moslems and stupidity. Keep listening to stupid lies from dems

President Trump Chukwudi Kayode Donald is going nowhere. Yoruba Moslems can hug transformer

This argument is beyond your intellectual capacity. Return the phone to your brother and stop disturbing sane minds online!

6 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegendHero:

It's clear Trump is wrong.....

Very clear

All these republican reps
Listen to their argument

It's off track

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
henryobinna:
actually the reverse is the case.

If Trump has done an inch of what Buhari has done, he won't last a week as president.

You're full blown hypocrite I hope you're being paid for your services to the dullard

We knew Trump offences. What are the Buhari offences? DSS failed to release Sowore and Dasuki. Lol
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by kopfschmerzen12: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You mean United States of Ajegunle?

I live in here too, he's right. You are the bloody ignoramus!! Donate your brain to the medics.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

Video I'm streaming live. ....

Just save it.

With the way they have pledged

This punk is as good as impeached

This is the problem with most of you Nigerians, you argue so stupidly even when you don't have the facts at your disposal.

You are streaming live right but I'm not streaming it, I'm at work right here in United State's watching it live and I just had to take a screenshot for you doubting Thomas to learn that what is going on right now is a vote for the article's of impeachment and after this the vote for the impeachment proper will commence.

Look at the screenshot I just took personally for you right now in other to end this unnecessary argument.

There is no argument about Trump being impeached because he will definitely be impeached today and he will be in the history book as the 3rd president of the United State's to be impeached.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Chimezirim121: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Yes and also in control
Frankiss44:

And it's like the Republican are more in the senate right?
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

I'm watching live on my laptop....

Every democrat has pledged to impeach

While the repubs are dancing in circles defending an obvious crook

I'm watching and shaking head undecided
You are the crook.

The republicans are defending the constitution of USA and future presidents from future intimidation
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Repigplicans are just silly hypocrites

Just keep hearing the argument

"Upturn 2016 election"
What does that have to do With the xase on ground?

Besides

McConnell swore to make Obama a one term president on the floor

The same man
Just imagine the U turn today
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You are the crook.

The republicans are defending the constitution of USA and future presidents from future intimidation

Haha
You not following the updates
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Chimezirim121:
Yes and also in control
With over 25 pro-trump dems senators
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
themonk:

It was an utter waste of time, I wish I didn’t engage him. I cannot believe that someone would see the truth from a document he referred me to and still blatantly say it is a lie. I am convinced beyond measure that his brain is impermeable to logic and there is nothing that can make him see the light.

I cannot believe a human being cannot see things as they are but will borrow and propagate other peoples opinion like they are programmed cyborgs. But then immediately you mentioned Nazis, I realized that this is the kind of reasoning that made them thrive. When someone cannot reason for themselves and the find a recurring and convenient opinion that alleviates their anxiety, they believe it and the person who told it to them till death.

God bless you.

If you’re watching the impeachment proceeding you will see that the Republicans have nothing tangible to counter the articles of impeachment than to be appealing to emotional sentiments.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
byrron:

This is the problem with most of you Nigerians, you argue so stupidly even when you don't have the facts at your disposal.

You are streaming live right but I'm not streaming it, I'm at work right here in United State's watching it live and I just had to take a screenshot for you doubting Thomas to learn that what is going on right now is a vote for the article's of impeachment and after this the vote for the impeachment proper will commence.

Look at the screenshot I just took personally for you right now in other to end this unnecessary argument.

There is no argument about Trump being impeached because he will definitely be impeached today and he will be in the history book as the 3rd president of the United State's to be impeached.

For goodness sakes

What's wrong with you

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by themonk(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Shaprara:

Yes there is, there are 31 democrat house members in district that trump won in 2016 which are republican strongholds. It’s on record this members campaigned on going to Washington to work with trump and the trump agenda. If you follow the story quite while. 2 of those are going to decamp to the Republican Party, one is going to be an independent and others have said they won’t be voting for impeachment because back home they know they will have to answer to there constituent which are Reds. Republicans didn’t lose the house because of his policies, They lost because of the Paul Ryan led house was that of an establishment trump was fighting against and he payed more attention on the senate because he needed judges to be confirmed and other federal policies to be achieved. He has been confirming judges and he’s getting almost all he wants through the senate. The focus is on the presidency and the house now and the dems in trump districts know he’s coming for them and it’s going to be tough on them. Because if you look at what the dem Party is running on I don’t think they have any chance

I asked you to give me a logic that proves that if a party impeached a president, the lose seats. Do you know what a logical line of event is? Example if a president does not do what he said during campaign there is a great probability that the people that voted for him before won’t vote for him, now that is a logical line of event. Give me a logical line of event that says if a president is impeached, the party that impeached him will lose seats.

Don’t tell me about two democratic members that will switch or go independent, do you know if any republican is also going to switch? Give me logic please.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

It's clear Trump is wrong.....

Very clear

All these republican reps
Listen to their argument

It's off track

Exactly what I just said to someone now. They are just appealing to emotions and they can’t even defend Trump actions coz it’s evident he is wrong.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by fotadmowmend(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
what is my own with something happening in USA
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
we still have 1hr plus for the debate of the articles...let's just be calm!

and see what the outcome will be..

For me, I strongly condemn his impeachment.. though he has abused power but he has done so well in terms of his administration...
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by michlins(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
I wonder why a Nigerian who wishes to migrate to the USA will support Trump. If you're thinking that Trump will help bring about your Biafra then you are on a hyper level of stupidity. I hate Buhari and Trump. Those two are two agents of backwardness and I can't associate with those.

PS I am full blooded Igbo too

5 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

Haha
You not following the updates
You are watching from your laptop and I am watching from cnn live
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegendHero:

God bless you.

If you’re watching the impeachment proceeding you will see that the Republicans have nothing tangible to counter the articles of impeachment than to be appealing to emotional sentiments.

Exactly

Like running their mouth about "up turning" the 2016 election

And 63m Americans bullshit talk

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by damdam995(m): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
nduchucks:

Unfortunately I don't own any bet9ja shares so I don't bet.
good for you �

Odikwa risky

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You are watching from your laptop and I am watching from cnn live

I'm sure you don't know what live streaming is abi
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by WaywardSon(m): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Senate trial will acquit him. All this na just politics las las.
From Russia to Taxes to Ukraine lol na phone call dey wan use comot d guy
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
fotadmowmend:
what is my own with something happening in USA

I laugh you!!!!
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
michlins:
I wonder why a Nigerian who wishes to migrate to the USA will support Trump. If you're thinking that Trump will help bring about your Biafra then you are on a hyper level of stupidity. I hate Buhari and Trump. Those two are two agents of backwardness and I can't associate with those.

PS I am full blooded Igbo too
No true Igbo man displays this level of stupidity. It is not about Biafra, it is about world peace
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by henryobinna(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
maasoap:

We knew Trump offences. What are the Buhari offences? DSS failed to release Sowore and Dasuki. Lol
Were you born yesterday?

Is Sowere the first and only person Buhari has refused to release?

What did he say about El zackzaky, Nnamdi Kanu and Dasuki on live TV, his crimes against Shiite and kanu supporters where he 'ordered' they be killed. The list goes on

Are those the first?

A president went on live TV telling the world that citizens who were granted bail by the Federal higj courts would not be released, isn't that an abuse of his power rendering the judiciary useless?

My friend just go play with sand because that's where you belong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.