Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku (5988 Views)

Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / 2015: Bury Your Perpetual Ambition, Omehia Tells Atiku, Buhari / PDP May Move Against Disloyal-Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by bababuff(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2010
All these court matter sef, look like arrangeee. Why wait almost 4 years to declare him winner?

I dey naff in vernacular.  grin
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by kenureevz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2010
Well,GEJ is right,u can not be a member of a party and laugh at the party in a time of problem.Personally i think it is unpolitical to show this act of contempt to a party whose mandate u seek to be her flag bearer.I think GEJ is right in describing Atiku as not loyal.In a party with members of sound mind and open mind,u've already lost her mandate.[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by jonnex: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wetin dey cause ur laughter, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, u still dey laugh, abi u know hear say they wan include DONT LAUGH inside our constitution, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Dont mind me, i always find time to laugh coz laughter not only add years to my life, but adds more life to my years. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by vorosmartm(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2010
I dey laugh too
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by scopusng(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2010
US: Atiku Abubakar In $40 Million Money-Laundering Accusation With Wife, Jennifer | Sahara Reporters

A United States Senate report has accused Atiku Abubakar, Nigeria’s former Vice-President, of laundering over $40 million in suspicious funds into the United States between 2000 and 2008. And his partner in the lucrative effort was Jennifer Douglas, his fourth wife. Ms

www.saharareporters.com
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by MaiSuya(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2010
the laffing charade continues. . .
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by tyson55(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2010
i dey laugh too oooo!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by SmashingM(f): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2010
Whitles,
I dey laugh for Naija grin grin grin
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by tyson55(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
[img]http://
  grin grin   grin    wetin dey cause your laughter,   grin grin grin grin grin grin   , u still dey laugh, abi u know hear say they wan include DONT LAUGH inside our constitution, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin     , Dont mind me, i always find time to laugh coz laughter not only add years to my life, but adds more life to my years.   grin   grin grin  
[/img]        

ROFLMAO!
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nsiman(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2010
Pdp should find out if Atiku has withdrawn his full membership from Acn. Atiku may just be in pdp to cause confusion.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nsiman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2010
Pdp should find out if Atiku has withdrawn his full membership from Acn. Atiku may just be in pdp to cause confusion.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by juman(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2010
. ;d
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Naila: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2010
Its high time we all put a stop to our laughing and think of how to move Nigeria forward, And to all our leaders, pls ur excellencies lets have it at the front of our mind that the evil that men do is now living with them, pls lead us well  and always remember God in all your actions, God bless Nigeria
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
It's laughing galore in naija.
****hurray***
see madness
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by MaiSuya(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2010
here this laffing craziness summarized beautifully by Reuben Abati:

But "I dey laugh oh" said Obasanjo. "We too dey laugh ooo," said Atiku and his aides. They all need to be told that the Nigerian people are not laughing, they are weeping. Hugh Walpole it was who said "tragedy is for those who feel, comedy is for those who think." In Nigeria, life is a tragedy for the people, they can feel the hopelessness of their lives, they can feel the failure of their leaders, they can feel the collapse of public infrastructure; they know that this is a country where regular power electricity cannot be guaranteed, where the majority live on less than a dollar per day, where the minimum wage is less than $200 a month, where life is "nasty, short and brutish," where teachers don't get paid on time, where public officials are corrupt and uncaring, and so, they weep.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by jmaine: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2010
Atiku don kolo on top OBJ laffing matter. in order to favour both side :-

Atiku take your own-  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Oya Obj Receive your own -  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for me , Buhahahahahahahah ! hahahahahahah! na crime say make we no laff eh.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by juman(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2010
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by juman(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2010
Mai Suya:

here this laffing craziness summarized beautifully by Reuben Abati:

But "I dey laugh oh" said Obasanjo. "We too dey laugh ooo," said Atiku and his aides. They all need to be told that the Nigerian people are not laughing, they are weeping. Hugh Walpole it was who said "tragedy is for those who feel, comedy is for those who think." In Nigeria, life is a tragedy for the people, they can feel the hopelessness of their lives, they can feel the failure of their leaders, they can feel the collapse of public infrastructure; they know that this is a country where regular power electricity cannot be guaranteed, where the majority live on less than a dollar per day, where the minimum wage is less than $200 a month, where life is "nasty, short and brutish," where teachers don't get paid on time, where public officials are corrupt and uncaring, and so, they weep.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Rhino4dm: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2010
I dey laugh oooo. Chei see free madness from two rogues after thieving, both thieves are laughing at us.
eeerin pa mi oooo.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by bisiaet: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2010
It is a sorry case for PDP as a party so sorry indeed. In a real term Atiku who was once a defector should not have in the first given the chance of even picking form for presidential race because he was a betrayal in the first instance so how are they going to trust him that he wil not do same if he manage to get to power, this is the question they should ask themselves a party. A party must have rule and regulation and if any one flouted it the party has the right to say yes or no to him or her but because of greediness, money and so on they still carry on allowing this man and to mess it all the North now choosed Atiku who is one of Nigeria plague, one of the most demonised politician in the country to stand for them, it will fail God wont allow it, he is a bloody traitor power hunger old thing.

He was never a loyal and will never be a loyal party member I dont know what is the problem of PDP as a party I think PDP as a party must mean something else rather just be a political party because they are just overly dirty!!!!!!
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by gamesb: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2010
atiku is a fool , he has already failed. his disloyalty made him not to win 2007 election now he has started again 2011 election atiku will loose woefully . even in his own ward , not to talk of national.
loser aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loser '''' loser aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh loser atiku u dom lose ooooooooooooooooooooo every time u contest election u go lose.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by knice(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2010
[size=18pt]eh! eh! I no dey laugh like una. Atiku is not a fool. This is a party he founded, but crooks took over and destroyed it, but now he is back to rebuild that house. A house with fundamental ideals and that would be more appealing to Nigerians. A democratic party build for Nigerians,of Nigerians and for Nigerians. Pls Nigerians especially Nairalanders here to reason properly, join hand with Atiku and build this democratic house back. PDP can still win without rigging with the right fundamentals. I love ATIKU.[/size]
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by bankylan: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2010
Atiku of all people, it is just painful that many Nigerians don't think deeply, He was in PDP before, then he left for AC when his interests were not met, He later dumped AC to come back to PDP, He has no principle as far as I am concerned, He stands for nothing other his personal interests, I am not a politician, and I am not supporting any candidate for now until they come out to tell me how they will bring about a change in Nigeria,
It is easy for Atiku to criticize, it really  does not take any intelligence to do that, It is easy for him to say he will do this or do that, he must have read from the list of promises politicians before him have made, but I want to challenge his intelligence to tell me the way out of our socio-economic crises, I have said it times without number, until we get rid of 'politicians' we will always remain on the same spot. I mean the politicians of Nigerian origin
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Boboribo: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2010
Disloyal my foot. GEJ knows that the loss of Osun is a minus for him and a plus for the opposition at the polls.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by alanbolo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2010
@ Knice,  
So if ur house is broken, in shambles, U will run to other people house and claim it as a newfound home? And you can return to the same house when under-rebuilding and still claim it as your own house.    

I think I will start my own laughing tread here on NL.   angry
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by paraphase(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
undecided
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by McKren(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2010
Astonishing!!!!!!!!!!

Has it been up to a week Ima Niboro released a statement saying that no one else speaks for Jonathan except Jonathan or Niboro? The statement read . . . ,

“The Office President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has noted with concern the continued attribution to the President by the media of statements neither made nor authorised by him.

”President Jonathan finds this practice very objectionable, especially as some of the statements so wrongly attributed to him are totally at variance with his views and beliefs on the conduct of political competition.

“The President is a firm believer in issues-based politics and totally dissociates himself and his office from some of the rather objectionable, hurtful, spiteful and divisive statements against other candidates which have been erroneously attributed to him recently.

“He therefore requests the media to call a halt to this practice immediately and only attribute to him henceforth statements made directly by him or his official spokesperson – his Special Adviser (Media & Publicity), Mr. Ima Niboro.

http://www.worldstagegroup.com/worldstage/index.php?&id=1341&active=news

The Statement about we too dey laugh who made it? Was it directly made by Atiku? why is the President attributing to Atiku statements made by others when he does not want the same?

The hypocrisy continues. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by daroz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2010
We all know that Atiku is not a loyal party member. He is presently in PDP cos he feels he stand a better chance for presidency there. If he losses the primaries, i bet u, he will decamp again.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2010
I dont envy GEJ's position now. In fact, i feel sorry for him. by now it should be obvious to him that he is loosing the primary.

GEJ is not a professional politician and if he is smart, he would av realised that his luck is not designed to win elections. His luck is designed for him to get to a position by piggy backing on other people's success. with that fact in mind, he would av opted to remain the vice president to whom ever wins the presidency from the north, and after that, the presidency will be handed over to him on a platter.

But i guess his greed got a better of him.

I believe his strategist were banking on the north breaking apart in their quest for a consensus candidate but they forgot that the north (quite unlike other regions that personal intrest precceds regional intrest), has this strong brotherhood built on reliogious upbringing; can waive personal intrest for regional and most especial religious intrest.

Now can anybody tell me how GEJ with only OBJ (who will soon abandon him when the heat is turned on) and some little unimportant personalities defeat Atiku with the full support of all his norther brothers majority of them retired generals and political master strategist! GEJ better switch to PLAN'B' - DESTROY PDP AND SUPPORT BUHARI TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY thats the only way he can get rid of atiku and IBB for good! cause only buhari can muster the liver to probe their past sins and throw them in the galows were they belong!
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Blazay(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2010
greateros:

I dont envy GEJ's position now. In fact, i feel sorry for him. by now it should be obvious to him that he is loosing the primary.

We still dey laugh o. See the Northerners Nigerians keep calling almajiris? grin
These almajiris go show una pepper come 2011.
Get ready.
We will see who the illiterates truly are. cheesy

I agree with the following:

1. GEJ is not a professional politician and if he is smart, he would av realised that his luck is not designed to win elections. His luck is designed for him to get to a position by piggy backing on other people's success. with that fact in mind, he would av opted to remain the vice president to whom ever wins the presidency from the north, and after that, the presidency will be handed over to him on a platter.

Like ANY candidate from the SOUTH-SOUTH. From Ibori, to Utomi, to Odili, to Duke. . . No automomy to rule Nigeria. Forget their MEND and all that noise-making.

2. But i guess his greed got a better of him.

Absolutely correct. Coupled with illiteracy and ignorance. He does not even have the least self-awareness, the local fisherman. He would have done the honorable thing and resigned. But power corrupts while absolute power corrupts absolutely. The dude does not even have 2 marbles jingling upstairs to keep alert enough on any given day.

3. I believe his strategist were banking on the north breaking apart in their quest for a consensus candidate but they forgot that the north (quite unlike other regions that personal intrest precceds regional intrest), has this strong brotherhood built[b] on reliogious upbringing;[/b] can waive personal intrest for regional and most especial religious intrest.

Thank you. Like we see with the Northern states with Shekarau and Yaguda. Wait till IBB meets with them every Friday at the Mosques. Tori will soon change. Then let me see where Jega (also from where? cheesy) will pass to rig the elections in favor of Jonathan/OBJ.

4. Now can anybody tell me how GEJ with only OBJ (who will soon abandon him when the heat is turned on) and some little unimportant personalities defeat Atiku with the full support of all his norther brothers majority of them retired generals and political master strategist! GEJ better switch to PLAN'B' - DESTROY PDP AND SUPPORT BUHARI TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY

You damn right, OBJ will abadon you like hot sh***t when the time comes. Look what he did to his Mr. Fix It, Pa Anenih, after years of loyal doggi-e-style service(not that he did not benefit o) Ahmadu Ali Nko? Even the ACN-Arewa club do not want to see PDP members eye to eye. So, who are they going to rule for with NO ACN presidential aspirant from the West? Why do you think Atiku is rejoicing for the loss of PDP in the WEST?

GEJ better switch to PLAN'B' - DESTROY PDP AND SUPPORT BUHARI TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY thats the only way he can get rid of atiku and IBB for good! cause [size=16pt]only buhari [/size] can muster the liver to probe their past sins and throw them in the galows were they belong!

Oooops! Game Ova! No one can get rid of Atiku and IBB for good. The only person who could do it was OBJ(Fear let am?). . . No other persons in the whole of Africa can get rid of IBB now Atiku.

The same Buhari IBB kicked out of office with Idiagbon like refugees?
You were spot on till the last phase of your analysis.
Buhari is NO match for IBB.

Nigerians do not understand the depth of mess they are in I tell you. OBJ distracted Nigerians from a lot of things with the help of Ribadu.

OBJ had 8 years to deal with IBB once and for all, but chose to look the other way. Let Atiku become that President of Nigeria, and OBJ is gone for ever. IBB still reigns.

Gambit move! cool

I really doff my heart to IBB. . . The real Maradona of Nigerian politics.
Southerners are fools I swear.

Is this the face of a man who can dismantle PDP? shocked

PDP is already dismantling itself. Who needs Jonathan the dope?
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Blazay(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
knice:

[size=18pt]eh! eh! I no dey laugh like una. Atiku is not a fool. This is a party he founded, but crooks took over and destroyed it, but now he is back to rebuild that house. A house with fundamental ideals and that would be more appealing to Nigerians. A democratic party build for Nigerians,of Nigerians and for Nigerians. Pls Nigerians especially Nairalanders here to reason properly, join hand with Atiku and build this democratic house back. PDP can still win without rigging with the right fundamentals. I love ATIKU.[/size]

But they say Atiku is the tief o!
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by chiagozie1: 2:44am On Nov 30, 2010
naija or should i say nigeria a country in camatose while the leaders are laughing.God deliver us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Achike Udenwa Over N350 Million Election Fund / Niger Delta: Amnesty Boss Seeks Support Of Traditional Rulers To Execute Reforms / Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.