Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku (5987 Views)

Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / 2015: Bury Your Perpetual Ambition, Omehia Tells Atiku, Buhari / PDP May Move Against Disloyal-Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by princekevo(m): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2010
That is how all this crooks in PDP will continue to laugh at their failures in Jesus Name!!
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Jalal(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2010
More lafta is on d way grin
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by 1025: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2010
, I STILL WONDER WHY SOME FOOLS ON THIS SITE ARE LAUGHING WHEN THEY SHOULD BE CRYING. THE SAME obasanjo\atiku WHO SCAMMED YOU THROUGH PHCN,TRANSCORP,MONEY LAUNDERING ETC ARE LAUGHING AND SOME FOOLS ARE HERE LAUGHING WITH THEM. MONEY THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN USED TO IMPROVE OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM SO THAT WE CAN RETURN HOME AND STUDY WITH PEACE OF MIND? COME TO THE UK AND CHECK NUMBER OF NIGERIANS IN PRISONS,PEOPLE WHO RAN AWAY FROM THE TORMENTS OF THESE EVIL MEN TO BETTER THEIR LIVES ABROAD. I GUESS YOU DONT KNOW THAT THE CHILDREN OF THESE ATIKU AND OBASANJO ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE UK,US,CANADA ENJOYING THEIR FATHER'S LOOT WHILE YOU ARE ALL HERE LAUGHING WITH THEM LIKE SHAMELESS BASTARDS.

MEHN YOU GUYS MAKE ME SHAKE MY HEAD IN DEPRESSION,NON-SENSE.

@paraphrase,
one thing u must know is that fela mentioned it before now that we are suffering and smiling. what can we do when our hands are tied to a stake? call us fools idiot or what ever u like, we will still be laughing as that is all we can do.
for me, i have been angry for years with almost nothing to show for my anger hence i have decided to laugh with ppl that want me cry. remember, the more u cry the more joy in their kingdom for achieving their aims in ur life.
those of us laughing with them now will surely laugh at them soon.
where were u when saddam was laughing in iraq. killing at will up to the extent that he killed his own inlaws. obasanjo have been laughing at us getting whatever he wants upto the extent that he slept with his own daughter inlaw. if God can look into iraq and then send one bush guy to pick saddam like a toy and make mockery of the second to God of a man then our faith must gain some strenghts from there.
pls, drop whatever that makes u not to laugh and begin to laugh today because the end i can assure u is not far from us.
pdp under obasanjo have thought itself to have our lives and fate in their hands assuming the position of God and that is worth laughing at so make WE DEY LAUGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by bisiaet: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2010
He is a man that lack principle he was jumped from PDP to AC and when he discovered his interest were not served in AC he jumped out again back to PDP if he is a man with political standpoint why all those "political flirtations". The PDP made a great error to allowed the waiver that gave him the chance of even picking the form for presidential race he has flouted the rule of the party and should have be sanction long ago but because of money PDP lost their arms and becoame an handicap. In a real sense either he, Atiku likes it or not it does not matter who a hell the North are but for 2011 they should forget it let them go to the Niger Republic as they use to do to hire voters and be claiming to be a Nigeria this time around it wont work we have had enough of this people power will change hand either they likes it or not.

Yardua saga made me to lost my head about this so called the North to be honest they annoys me day by day I just see them like a cancer in Nigeria skin I cant understand why if anybody is not from the North and be the president they become so restless and danherous it make me so mad with this people. Aso Rock was meant for anybody and not the North beside Aso Rock was built with oil money not tomatoe or cow money so I still dont understand this sort of powe[b]r madness or Aso Rock maniacism[/b] that is blowing their heads apart all the time just all about looting and stealing that is all.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Mingler: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2010
Visit www.professionalsinnigeria.com to meet professionals from all over Nigeria.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by opuro(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
na dem hand dem go take finish demselfs
omori igba ki ridi joko
pdp no go know peace
front tire no de reach back tire
funrara won ni won o ma funra won loogun je
eledumare do go let dem know peace
amadioha go put confusion for dem middle
sopona no go let dem unite

so for 12 yeas now una make us de cry, naim una siddon for aso rock de
laugh ooooooo
eno go better for una! shocked
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by deols(f): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2010
GEJ's loyalty is to be first to Nigeria but he seems to be more concerned about loyalty to his party, the party that guarantees him success through rigging, It would have made sense if his post is about congratulating the judiciary for a job well-done and for instilling hope in the mind of the Nigerian people, Gosh!
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by opuro(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2010
deols:

GEJ's loyalty is to be first to Nigeria but he seems to be more concerned about loyalty to his party, the party that guarantees him success through rigging, It would have made sense if his post is about congratulating the judiciary for a job well-done and for instilling hope in the mind of the Nigerian people, Gosh!
nna i weak o
the old fool after drinking palmwine de laugh ooooooooooooooooo
the stupid aboki after drinking fura de nono de laugh too ooooooooooooo
the mumu figure head after drinking akpeteshi de complain why dem de laugh oooooo
ara la pa gbogbo yin
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Druss(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2010
Both are crooks. GEJ is a crook as is Atiku. All I see here are two politicians posturing. Atiku has what is needed to deal with GEJ. I dislike both men intensely and weep that we are the point where we have to choose between two evils!!
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by violent(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2010
Druss:

Both are crooks. GEJ is a crook as is Atiku. All I see here are two politicians posturing. Atiku has what is needed to deal with GEJ. I dislike both men intensely and weep that we are the point where[b] we have to choose between two evils!![/b]

we? hell no!

PDP is at that point where it has to choose between two evils you mean to say?
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by bignaija(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2010
to the Godfathers you mean
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by mustashfa(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=8pt]My annoyance is after almost four years, u now declare someone winner, what of the wrong person that was there before, infact the new constitution should include sending those kind of pple to, the same years they use in office, prison.[/size]

[size=8pt][size=8pt]Who is supporting me?[/size][/size]
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by Defender1: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2010
ECCLESIATES 9:11

deols:

greateros:

I dont envy GEJ's position now. In fact, i feel sorry for him. by now it should be obvious to him that he is loosing the primary.

GEJ is not a professional politician and if he is smart, he would av realised that his luck is not designed to win elections. His luck is designed for him to get to a position by piggy backing on other people's success. with that fact in mind, he would av opted to remain the vice president to whom ever wins the presidency from the north, and after that, the presidency will be handed over to him on a platter.

But i guess his greed got a better of him.

I believe his strategist were banking on the north breaking apart in their quest for a consensus candidate but they forgot that the north (quite unlike other regions that personal intrest precceds regional intrest), has this strong brotherhood built on reliogious upbringing; can waive personal intrest for regional and most especial religious intrest.

Now can anybody tell me how GEJ with only OBJ (who will soon abandon him when the heat is turned on) and some little unimportant personalities defeat Atiku with the full support of all his norther brothers majority of them retired generals and political master strategist! GEJ better switch to PLAN'B' - DESTROY PDP AND SUPPORT BUHARI TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY thats the only way he can get rid of atiku and IBB for good! cause only buhari can muster the liver to probe their past sins and throw them in the galows were they belong!

oga president, i wil advice u 2 stop wasting your time debating with your "mentors" in politics,or have u forgoting the circumstances that took u to dat seat? this is were your so called Goodluck ends, u even had 2 bribe d save nigerian group with $50m,shame on u oga. Tanx 2 Pastor Tunde Bakare 4 rejecting dat money,

ECCLESIATES 9:11
The bible says in Ecclesiastes 9:11, The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. [Ecclesiastes 9:11]

Stop looking for the best candidate, or the strongest candidate, stand up and vote for God's Candidate!!!
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by emmddy: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
yes
if atiku is disloyal to PDP simply because he is happy that his party lose to another party,
then,why jonathan not tell edwin clark his political godfather that he is a fool and idiot,when he was celebrating that their state governor lost his election,
our president is too sentiment,i use to like him,but i hate him now sine the bomb blast.
his political marketer are wrong people,i his political base is weak.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by awumenn: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2010
Gej talks too much.we dont expect this from u as the Presido. Let Atiku be.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by akwaowoudo(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2010
2010 _year of laughter for some Nigerians. What happens when all is engaged in laughter? _madness has taken control. Atiku is a political pig _ he laughs when he does not understand what is going on. Consequently, a time would come when he would be gnashing his teeth.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by akwaowoudo(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2010
2010 _year of laughter for some Nigerians. What happens when all is engaged in laughter? _madness has taken control. Atiku is a political pig _ he laughs when he does not understand what is going on. Consequently, a time would come when he would be gnashing his teeth.
Re: Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku by jimjones: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2010
deols:

darn right, deols! anybody who mourns when justice is RIGHTFULLY served is definitively a deadhead. i quite frankly dont care about atiku, or his actual reasons for "laughing;" but the judiciary should be congratulated for restoring the mandate of osun people, and adequately equipped to make them more efficient in the future. jonathan wouldnt know anything about that, he's birdbrained and a straight up i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e. who has used his incumbency to shield his criminal wife from prosecution for financial crimes.

since they have all chosen to keep nigerians in bondage, i hope that they all die in plane crashes, and if they chose to travel by road, may dangote trucks run them over. these fools must not put us down for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix / Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) / Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.