Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? (229 Views)

Best Career Books For Year 2022 / Goals To Pursue Before 30 / 9 Strategic Ways To Set And Achieve Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hey everyone

What are your goals for this coming year?
To get a job?
Have a stable and good relationship (romantic or not)?
Start a family?
Build a house?
Get a car?
Make money?
Defeat PROCASTINATION?
Break free from any form of addition?
Get admission?
Academics excellence?
Learn a skill?

We all want to be better in each new year and that's why we set goals. Some of us though has given up in setting goals because we do believe we can't achieve them due to the fact we failed to in the previous years.

I am here to tell you not to be bothered anymore, for you can achieve all your GOALS in 2020. No matter how difficult they seem to be you are going to get it.

There will be a online free training and guide on how to become successful in year 2020 and achieve all your goals. To join this awesome packaged training. Just click on the link in my signature

Thank you and stay blessed
[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by popsy2(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Let me think

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Work Hard When You Have No Job? / Read / Job Vacancy @ Rigzone Oil & Gas Company United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.