Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant (564 Views)

Nigeria Records 1.3 Million Unwanted Pregnancies, 735000 Abortions In 2018 Alone / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks / BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by youngjohn3(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
biko which pills can my baby use for her pregnant please just one week pregnant
Re: How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by Sabby1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
You're aren't ready to be a dad but couldn't control your urge. Never mind, am a PRO LIFE and am against abortion

Anyway, I suggest you let her carry the pregnancy...If you're not ready to be a dad, then you can give the child to someone who's in need or let someone adopt the child for a fee. There are people that would even pay her bills from conception to birth of the child

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by SEGLIZ: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
the best pill for you is impotency pill or death pill nuisance.
zip up na lie you done enter.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by mohd001: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
hmmm what a life......
Re: How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
youngjohn3:
biko which pills can my baby use for her pregnant please just one week pregnant

Chat me up privately ...let's talk

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by youngjohn3(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
let chat on facebook or e-mail me now have reply your message Oladayo John Oluwasegun
Re: How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by shekone(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2019
send me a mail let's talk, got something for you. shekwolojoe@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by hadjboy(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2019
Roheemah04:

Chat me up privately ...let's talk
Would like to have the knowledge as well
Re: How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by Zombiekiller010: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Use protection, stop subjecting your girlfriends to things that can make them barren

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
hadjboy:

Would like to have the knowledge as well

Send a mail to roheemah94@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant by ogunfrayo: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
I will advice you not to heed to anyone who ask you to go for abortion, but rather try and keep the pregnancy. There is this particular ring that i make for people in other not to conceive at a time not needed, but it will be on you during sexual intercourse with your spouse/ wife. This rings works 100% without no side effects nor hinderance or fear of conceiving when you are ready to have babies. You can contact me on WhatsApp : 08108458712 or email me on ogunfrayo@yahoo.com. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Which Countries Have Confirmed Cases Of New Coronavirus? / Breaking: Nigerian Footballer Contracts Coronavirus (see Who This Is) / If You Have Heard Of The Spanish Flu, Then You Will Take Corona Virus Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.