Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk (964 Views)

Please My Husband Is Diagnosed Of Azorspermia Zero Sperm Count / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by kane10(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good day nairalanders, i need your help.. My dad has been diagnosed of prostrate cancer and now he can't walk or move his hands, it all started sometime around june when he was complaining of pains on his waist and foot, we went to the hospital and they said its arthritis we started treating it but the pains continued we even went for an x-ray but nothing was found. He was not having initial symptom of prostrate enlargment like, frequent urinating or deficulty urinating. He was just okay apart from the severe pains on his waist, neck and foot. His not diabetic and he doesn't suffer BP. So after so many lab test we found out that he has prostrate and the doctor said it has gotten cancerous and that it has passed the stage of operation. So we started given him drugs for prostrate. The drug the doctor recommended that could cure the prostrate had a side effect on him, it was increasing his blood suger. One day he collasped and was unconcious his sugar rised to 600,thank God he was revived at last. He woke up one day and couldn't move his legs and hands no single strength on him, he has been bed ridden for 1 month now. We have tried so many drugs since then till now to no avail. eg tasly products, Stc30, herbs and even traditional medicine.
Please someone that have seen such case or knows anything about it should pls share ur suggestions, my dad is passing through serious pains he can't even sleep at night.
Thanks, pls don't mind my typing errors its my first time.
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by dawnomike(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
So sorry about what your dad is going through... I pray btw gets well soon. cry
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by Pavore9: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Has he been taken to see an oncologist?
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by czarina(f): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Herbs? What herbs?
I believe it's end stage cancer (God forbid) and doctors have given up, right?

Now look up Gerson Therapy. I only pray you can afford to fully implement the protocol. People have reversed end stage malignancies on it.

There are several others, but I'll recommend just Gerson for now, don't want to overwhelm you.

You can also check Essiac Tea (lots of testimonials from this as well)

And please use DuckDuckGo when researching not Google. Then pray! Pray because God answers prayers.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by kelcy1: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Take your dad to university teaching hospital Ibadan , my friends dad had his treatment there and his good.... My own dad couldn't make because we were young then and could not do anything...... always missed him. Take care of your Dad and may he received his healing
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by 735i(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
I'm sorry. His cancer has metastasized. Make him comfortable, show him a lot of love and have an oncologist recommend doses of pain killers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours at this time.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by ctleurocollege: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bro I feel your pain. Make your old man as comfortable as you can. Give him much love, your best bet is to research spiritual remedy. Medical has failed him. Seek anointed men of God to pray for him

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by czarina(f): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
735i:
I'm sorry. His cancer has metastasized. Make him comfortable, show him a lot of love and have an oncologist recommend doses of pain killers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours at this time.
So, a metastasis can't be reversed in your opinion?

Op, let your Papa fight till the end to heal. Anything is possible.
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by zizi16: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
There's a solution to his problem.It isn't a big deal
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by 735i(m): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
czarina:
So, a metastasis can't be reversed in your opinion?

Op, let your Papa fight till the end to heal. Anything is possible.

I fought this same battle last year and lost it. My brother was working at Anderson Hospital Texas at the time and he threw in his full weight. Look up that hospital. You'll understand.

It was a case of having all the funds required to halt a process and yet being unable to.
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by czarina(f): 12:42am On Dec 19, 2019
735i:

I fought this same battle last year and lost it. My brother was working at Anderson Hospital Texas at the time and he threw in his full weight. Look up that hospital. You'll understand.

It was a case of having all the funds required to halt a process and yet being unable to.
MD Anderson, right? Quite popular.

I'm not talking conventional treatments though. People have reversed end stage diseases with "alternative" therapies and lifestyle changes/modifications.

Not everyone gets lucky but it works. And even works better if the body is yet to be ravaged by the conventional "treatments".

Our bodies are built to reverse diseases but when conventional medicine destroys the immunity we need most when sick (in the hope of destroying malignancies) we are left with nothing to fight with.

Often, it's the treatments that ends the lives. Not always the malignancy.

Tumors/inflammations are symptoms of a sick body that needs to heal and be treated right.

It is not a war with the body, which sadly conventional treatments make it seem like. You can't truly heal by fighting or killing off the only thing you need most to get well.

Just my 1kobo
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by doczero: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2019
Sorry for your dad's sickness. There is this Catholic monastery in Ewu in Edo state. They have monks with PhD in chemistry, and other areas. They produce natural drugs for many sickness including cancer. They use many Catholic churches as outlets to sell their drugs. Try them while at the same time using other means. Don't give up. God will see you through.

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by Houseofglam7(f): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2019
735i:

Sorry for your loss cry
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by 735i(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Sorry for your loss cry
Thank you. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by 735i(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
czarina:
MD Anderson, right? Quite popular.

I'm not talking conventional treatments though. People have reversed end stage diseases with "alternative" therapies and lifestyle changes/modifications.

Not everyone gets lucky but it works. And even works better if the body is yet to be ravaged by the conventional "treatments".

Our bodies are built to reverse diseases but when conventional medicine destroys the immunity we need most when sick (in the hope of destroying malignancies) we are left with nothing to fight with.

Often, it's the treatments that ends the lives. Not always the malignancy.

Tumors/inflammations are symptoms of a sick body that needs to heal and be treated right.

It is not a war with the body, which sadly conventional treatments make it seem like. You can't truly heal by fighting or killing off the only thing you need most to get well.

Just my 1kobo

I understand you. But they've started drugs already. Probably chemo. Chemo does more harm than good.
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
I'm so sorry, OP. I wish your Dad healing in Jesus' name.
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by Evangkatsoulis: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
kane10:
Good day nairalanders, i need your help.. My dad has been diagnosed of prostrate cancer and now he can't walk or move his hands, it all started sometime around june when he was complaining of pains on his waist and foot, we went to the hospital and they said its arthritis we started treating it but the pains continued we even went for an x-ray but nothing was found. He was not having initial symptom of prostrate enlargment like, frequent urinating or deficulty urinating. He was just okay apart from the severe pains on his waist, neck and foot. His not diabetic and he doesn't suffer BP. So after so many lab test we found out that he has prostrate and the doctor said it has gotten cancerous and that it has passed the stage of operation. So we started given him drugs for prostrate. The drug the doctor recommended that could cure the prostrate had a side effect on him, it was increasing his blood suger. One day he collasped and was unconcious his sugar rised to 600,thank God he was revived at last. He woke up one day and couldn't move his legs and hands no single strength on him, he has been bed ridden for 1 month now. We have tried so many drugs since then till now to no avail. eg tasly products, Stc30, herbs and even traditional medicine.
Please someone that have seen such case or knows anything about it should pls share ur suggestions, my dad is passing through serious pains he can't even sleep at night.
Thanks, pls don't mind my typing errors its my first time.
How old is he?
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by kane10(m): 12:42am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=Evangkatsoulis post=85060376]
How old is he?[/quote 60 years
]
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by kane10(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2019
zizi16:
There's a solution to his problem.It isn't a big deal

Please tell me!
Re: My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk by czarina(f): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2019
kane10:

Please tell me!
I replied your mail. Did you even check?

Not telling you what to do but you shouldn't let desperation make you lose valuable funds though.

Research Gerson therapy. It is currently the best shot at late stage cancers that I know of.

Jumping from one recommendation to another will get you nowhere fast.

Research one, then start implementing it.

Good luck and warm regards to your father.

(1) (Reply)

Rotary Club / Married Or Not, You Should Read This Touching Story / Natural Sea Salt For Every Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.