Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again (1420 Views)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by BaddieFreak(f): 8:30pm On May 07, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6307483/finally-took-bold-step-against

The above link is the last thread about my step dad.

Sorry guys, I haven't been active here for a while because I took a break to sort out some personal issues and one of them is my step dad wahala.
He seemed to have calmed down but since the beginning of last month he has started his old behavior and with the way things are going, it seems I will have to take one final and drastic decision to stop it.

I am here still thinking about what to do because I don't want to take laws into my hands so I am trying to be calm and cool and I hope I can continue doing that.

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by WiszyFraud: 8:35pm On May 07, 2021
Okk... We haven’t heard your momsy’s part of the story.

The man just starts punching her for no reasons??
Abii...he marry her as bunching bag? undecided

Come again FLEASE
cheesy
Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by chatinent: 8:36pm On May 07, 2021
Dem beat am the last time you carry green caps go there?

Dem suppose clear en doubts.

I hate bad fathers.
Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 07, 2021
A leopard can't change its spots.

as for me, toxic relationship is what I frown against......maybe your step-dad's gbola has reset your mum's reasoning faculty.

Nothing much to say....

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by longetivity(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2021
Call the soldiers on him again
Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 07, 2021
Deadbeats are one of the problems of this world.
Since the soldiers couldn't legally maltreat him, you should just call pantami boys to come and kidnap him and swap him with one of the abducted students.

2 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 07, 2021
longetivity:
Call the soldiers on him again
The D is a powerful weapon.....know this and know peace.
Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by Gabe427: 6:53am On May 08, 2021
this is sad the man obviously won't change your target should be your mother either give the man enough money to leave your mum or find out what he wants from her aprt from her substituting a punching bag
orr you call pastors to talk to your mom....

She's scared of being alone and that has led her to remain hooked with step Daddy
Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by sisisioge: 7:35am On May 08, 2021
This isn't much of your headache. Tell your mom to leave....if she stays, she enjoys the beats.

Dont do what will land you in jail because your mommy loves a bum. Most people that act like your stepdad are usually close to the grave. One push, they fall in! Dont be unfortunate biko. Let her continue.
Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2021
chatinent:
Dem beat am the last time you carry green caps go there?

Dem suppose clear en doubts.

I hate bad fathers.

Na this Kain thread Dem dey see you..
Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by Konquest: 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Sorry guys, I haven't been active here for a while because I took a break to sort out some personal issues and one of them is my step dad wahala.
He seemed to have calmed down but since the beginning of last month he has started his old behavior and with the way things are going, it seems I will have to take one final and drastic decision to stop it.

I am here still thinking about what to do because I don't want to take laws into my hands so I am trying to be calm and cool and I hope I can continue doing that.
Okay @BaddieFreak, I just took
the time off to read the 2 other
threads that you created since December 2020 around this
issue. I like the fact that you've
been dogged as a young lady
about protecting your mum.
Being a man myself, I was fiercely protective of my mum as well.

These are red flags that are
indicative of the fact that she
has to leave the house so she
doesn't end up permanently
scared emotionally and
physically.

Second, financial issues and women nagging or talking back harshly towards men are factors that can make most men react in anger.

This is why men and women
have to read up books on "emotional intelligence" before getting into a relationship in order to be able to defuse potentially
tense situations in the real
world!

If all attempts by your mum to speak calmly and listen to the subtle comments of your
stepdad doesn't work, she
simply has to leave in the
meantime to allow things to
calm down.

Last but not least, your stepdad has to help himself by going for alcohol addiction treatment or rehab in Lagos. He can contact any of the "Alcoholics Anonymous" online for help.

Stress and financial challenges are the usual triggers for alcoholic addiction and domestic violence
by some men and women.

I sense he loves your mum since
he cried and begged your mum
for forgiveness a few months back.
He has to go for alcohol addiction detox NOW!

I hate it when a man repeatedly
beats up a woman under the
influence of alcohol.

Hope this helps.smiley

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again by SavageResponse(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Marriage is not by force o!

Ask your mother to leave that sham of a marriage before one of them winds up dead! angry

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? / At What Age Should A Baby Start School / My Heart Bleeds: Help Before I Do Something Nasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.