Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR (55961 Views)

Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term / Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by BeStroNG(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Is that Nairaland Sarki?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by omoadeleye(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
You mean sarki of nairaland here? Wow wow wow
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Femi Adesina continue Patronizing Baba you hear as if you know him more than me,but all a second thought he is qualified... I always kukuma used to tell my Yoruba brothers that if the Northerners went to school like the Southerners there won't be any position left , but they are like but the northerners elite give there kids the best education.Anyway as a fellow Process Engr I support Sarki Auwalu appointment jare....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by adecz: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fuuulani takeover!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by judgementyard(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lol grin
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Pavarottii(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
He can appoint all the northerners he wishes to appoint. I don't give a flying f**k about it. How many of our southern brothers and sisters who held juicy positions in the past ever remembered us or attempted to develop our region save for a handful? I'm a southerner from Akwa Ibom State but I ain't Gat no time for tribalistic nonsense
Ur wish is coming to pass... U should be happy , I don't understand ur wailing...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Reference(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Is there any discourse beyond tribe in Nigeria right now ..
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
I love bubu,at last the positions are shared on a fair basis to all tribes unlike gej that was appointing only southerners,bubu for 2027,sowore should be given d capital punishment for treasonable offences same with Kanu when caught

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by nedekid: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
dheespectre:
Eehn??..
But meanwhile, grow back bald and receding hairline without expensive hair transplant or surgery today.
In 7 days, you get to see results.
50ml liquid content.
#3500 a bottle
08 16 662 42 68
Bros, you sure say e de work?
Cos make I recommend an for Emma my paddy those days weh barb hair for one salon and since then hair no grow again. That na 1994. I laugh am that time. I own turn don come, no hair for my head again. grin
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by InvertedHammer: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Decolonel:
This Buhari had taken all the appointments of oil that are meant for the south and have given the appointments to the north.

Things fall apart
/
All the Niger-Deltans on NL have gone mute or probably gone to drown their sorrows in ogogoro.
Wanna give them erection, orgasm or wake them up from slumber? Mention Igbo.

And the minions will jump out shouting like phantom warriors that they are. I love the Fulani people. No pretense. No sugar-coating. The moves of a real boss.
/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by King44(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
I heard people are voting for Donald teump impeachment but for naija we don't know how, how Constitution empower them over us and there is nothing we can do samn
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by nwamabo247(m): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
he should use his position well
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by qq4228286: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Trutherme: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin

Looking at our national anthem again.

Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

One Nigeria. I am lol cheesy cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by SmartMen: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Goodlucknigeria:
I pray and hope that he revisit DPR recruitment 2016 that ended inconclusive.
grin get ready to grow white hair

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by psalmylee(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Anoda aboki has being nominated... Typical bullhari..
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Subzero047: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
A northerner managing the oil of the southerners

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Phred1717: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
The only perfect and reliable people are the ones from the north... I love this man... my people don't have the balls to do that. Made thunder fire my people from SS/SE.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by aljharem(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Na wa o
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by qq4228286: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by WildChild00(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nairaland Sarki? cheesy
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Guyman02: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Very soon Yoruba candidates will be appointed when he exhausts his Fulani and northern list.
Make Tinubu advice his people to be patient with Buhari, he still has 3 years plus to go grin
According to Yoruba Muslims, Igbos are not benefiting from the appointments because they did not vote for Major General Buhari cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by ednut1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Buhari olofo.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by madridsta007(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
PRESIDENT BUHARI APPOINTS SARKI AUWALU AS DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr Sarki Auwalu as substantive Director, Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) for an initial term of four years.

Mr Auwalu, a chemical engineer, has been a driving force of the DPR, which he joined in 1998 as Principal Chemical Engineer.

The new Director is a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, and had his post-graduate studies at Bayero University, Kano, and PETRAD Norway, PetroSkill USA, among other institutions.
Auwalu is Associate Member, Institute of Chemical Engineers, UK; Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers; Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers; and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN).

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
December 18, 2019

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2172939113001219&id=1452287068399764

Northernisation Agenda!
Carry on Buhari!!! Sai Bubu!
How I wish Obj and GEJ could have had this balls that you have. Bloody cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Ttipsy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
is like Federal appointments are only for Fulani coww

Afonja people of the waste might commit suicide

and yeeboos will jump into lagoon
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fulani govt. Anything Fulani will always be enthroned. You can see how porous his CV is but was made a director of DPR.
Why would Nigeria not experience lack and wants ? When people at the helms of affairs are porous upstairs.

I'm earnestly waiting for regional leaders to do the needful

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by IMRAAN33(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
FULANI AMAKA!!!! THIS TRIBALISM GET SWAG..........
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Advocate500: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
He can appoint all the northerners he wishes to appoint. I don't give a flying f**k about it. How many of our southern brothers and sisters who held juicy positions in the past ever remembered us or attempted to develop our region save for a handful? I'm a southerner from Akwa Ibom State but I ain't Gat no time for tribalistic nonsense
who cares about ur thought on national issues?akwa ibom ko cross river ni.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Nltaliban(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
maberry:
And I was thinking it was our own nairaland Sarrki

I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by truentalk: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
When southerner are appointed no comment ,,,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by thatigboman: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Is this our Sarrki?
that one na kwara muslim
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Nadio2019: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
PRESIDENT BUHARI APPOINTS SARKI AUWALU AS DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr Sarki Auwalu as substantive Director, Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) for an initial term of four years.

Mr Auwalu, a chemical engineer, has been a driving force of the DPR, which he joined in 1998 as Principal Chemical Engineer.

The new Director is a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, and had his post-graduate studies at Bayero University, Kano, and PETRAD Norway, PetroSkill USA, among other institutions.
Auwalu is Associate Member, Institute of Chemical Engineers, UK; Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers; Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers; and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN).

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
December 18, 2019

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2172939113001219&id=1452287068399764

This north-centric Islamist does not hide who he is in anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.