Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

How To Eliminate Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Eliminate Pimples (346 Views)

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Eliminate Pimples by Naijapeeps: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pimples, whiteheads and some other skin disorders results from Acne. There are different ways to prevent or eliminate these skin disorders.
Let us first talk about the causes of these skin disorders. Below are four different causes of acne as identified by scientists.
Too much oil in the skin.
Building up of dead skin cells.
Presence of bacteria.
Inflammation of the skin.
1. Too Much Oil In The Skin.
This usually result from high consumption of fat and oil causing the skin to retain a lot of oil in it. When the level of oil in the skin rises to a very high level, the oils tend to clog skin pores, this may result in skin disorders.
2. Building Up Of Dead Skin Cells.
Dead cells accumulating in the skin is another factor that can lead to skin disorders, when skin dead cells build up in the skin, they tend to block pores in the skin too and result in skin disorders.
3. Presence Of Bacterial.
The presence of certain bacteria in the skin is another possible cause of acne. Bacteria like
Propionibacterium acnes ( P. acnes) can cause acne when present in the skin pores.
4. Inflammation Of The Skin.
Inflammation of the skin is another cause of skin disorder, this may result in redness of the skin.
Ways To Prevent or Eliminate Pimples
Apply topical treatments
Applying over-the-counter treatments, such as creams or serums, can reduce breakouts. Trying treatments containing salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide may be of great help....

Read more at

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/2019/12/18/how-to-eliminate-pimples/
Re: How To Eliminate Pimples by jennifer247: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
The pimples are some really bad option for us. It is a very irritating one. I know it very well cbd oil for pain because I also have a lot of pimples on my face. And I tried a number of methods to get rid of the pimples.
Re: How To Eliminate Pimples by ryanbabraham: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
I am glad to see this article here. There is numerous way to eliminate these skin disorder. You gave me a detailed description of how to prevent pimples. software development cost Thanks for sharing the information for us.

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Get Rid Of Dark Spots Caused By Chicken Pox On My Back / "Schizophrenia" Well Explained. / Swisderm Health And Skincare/opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.