Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) (66387 Views)

Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) / Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Easyman10: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Childishness undecided

Who be this one again? undecided lipsrsealed

And please do something about your hair wey resemble mop ABI na so fashola (nairamarley) teach Una make Una dey do hair like alagana? shocked

You even made the old woman write on your shirt.anyway congratulations but please grow up
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Easyman10: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Childishness undecided

Who be this one again? undecided lipsrsealed

And please do something about your hair wey resemble mop ABI na so fashola (nairamarley) teach Una make Una dey do hair like alagana? shocked

You even made the old woman write on your shirt.anyway congratulations but please grow up
whats Wrong With This Guy Nw?Are U Built To Just Beef Naturally?U Wey Don Grow Wetin B Ur Gain?Na Ur Own Mama 4 Sign On Him
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Panther7(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
hush15:

Olodo, you not graduate till senate confirmation and convocation.... Sign all you want but not until your clearance as approved, you still undergraduate
Your grammatical structure shows you didn't even enter the walls of a university.
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Easyman10:
whats Wrong With This Guy Nw?Are U Built To Just Beef Naturally?U Wey Don Grow Wetin B Ur Gain?Na Ur Own Mama 4 Sign On Him
who dey beef? I no beef bill gates ABI alakija na dancer lasan lasan I go beef.kilowalara e tan beef?
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Myhusband(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
hush15:

Onye'shi. You read insult becos it's obvious that's what you dish out. I didn't insult anybody. I only said the race is not yet over till the necessary bodies confirm but because in your mediocre mind, graduates are only those who finish exams and sign on shirt up n down, you consider yourself an undergraduate, failure of a being.
Quote me and eat thunderbolt strike you.
Onye ra
[/s]

product of extra year is blabbing. so because you spillover you think everyone must fall in that hook?

someone is rejoicing and you've the right to be coming up with the negative vibes that reduce you to your present stage. may that thunder pieces the little brain you've left. Anoufia ko gu

Chineke na kpogi
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by hush15: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

product of extra year is blabbing. so because you spillover you think everyone must fall in that hook?

someone is rejoicing and you've the right to be coming up with the negative vibes that reduce you to your present stage. may that thunder pieces the little brain you've left. Anoufia ko gu

Chineke na kpogi

Make Una help me see this riffraff o. Oya, audio first class whose only degree is in takin panadol for another man's headache, congratulations. Your useless school call people graduates when they finish final exams abi

Anoufia kee you there
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by hush15: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Panther7:
Your grammatical structure shows you didn't even enter the walls of a university.

You, na four walls of uni you go see abi....well good luck with that. No wonder you no get brain
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I will make it beyond 2020 and anybody wey dey think evil will use his head and carry the evil

Thank God the power of life and death is not in your hands,hobiiii, shame tongue
amen but Abeg reduce d bad belle
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
LOVEGINO:
amen but Abeg reduce d bad belle
and reduce getting into my mention.now swerve!
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
and reduce getting into my mention.now swerve!
poverty why
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
He did well. Congrats
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
LOVEGINO:
poverty why
foolishness why?
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
foolishness why?
buhari I just found one of ur missing cow grin
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
is bsc degree still makes someone proud in nigeria?
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by hush15: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

who even ask you for that dumb post in the first place. when your generation graduated they didn't sign out or participate in the graduands tradition? you're just a village clown

Ewu awusa

Eran iya Oshogbo, was the post for you? Did I tie you name to it? Did I copy your useless moniker to it?my husband, imagine ... People who went to a proper school understand what I mean and they read, then moved on but empty drums like you who didn't do clearance cos senate no fit approve na result but dey brag up n down say you be graduate, na Una go talk but why won't you?? Afterall, empty drums makes the loudest noise.

Look, if you want your useless degree to be useful to you, beta mind your business.

Nonsense
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
LOVEGINO:
buhari I just found one of ur missing cow grin
grin

Awwww it takes one to know one wink
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by omam1: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Gangster with sense!

No issues but are they wrong ?
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
grin

Awwww it takes one to know one wink
grin
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Benbelor(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
God bless Marlians.. I love that undying love he got for his mum and stepping her up likewise.. Zero belt A thousand trousers grin
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by naso9jablog: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
amazingbusiness:
So we're back here to give you amazing mockups of your logos for just 1k.

So send us a Whatsapp message with your existing logo and you'll get any of these packs below.
We are a graphics design people so if you want to arrange anything in that area, just holla at us.

We'll be waiting
Afar Bro i get interest to do a logo for me ooo, but lets talk on email
recruitmentbaha:
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by amazingbusiness: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
naso9jablog:
Afar Bro i get interest to do a logo for me ooo, but lets talk on email

No probs.

dhavenstudios@gmail.com

Just send me mail
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by jpride(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Ryocaj:
I don't understand u o.. Do u know aw many graduates are Marlians.. My squad are Marlians.. some av masters n some r working on it.. non-marlians sef dey dropout.. so don't call that a Marlian rule..

If I call u an idiot, it will look as if I'm insulting u even if u are truly one
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2019
/

WE NEED MORE SARS!

/
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Ryocaj(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2019
jpride:

If I call u an idiot, it will look as if I'm insulting u even if u are truly one
U r d real idiot.. If Y'all can b DavidO, Wizkid, Tiwa, Burna.. fans.. y can't Naira Marley av fans.. u can c aw stupid u are..
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by jpride(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ryocaj:

U r d real idiot.. If Y'all can b DavidO, Wizkid, Tiwa, Burna.. fans.. y can't Naira Marley av fans.. u can c aw stupid u are..

I'm praying that one day you will wake to realize how unreasonable and stupid you have been over the years...........
I pray it happen soon
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Ryocaj(m): 2:09am On Dec 24, 2019
jpride:

I'm praying that one day you will wake to realize how unreasonable and stupid you have been over the years...........
I pray it happen soon

u will Neva wake up from ur own stupidity.. everyone has a choice. y will u crucify some coz they like a particular musician.. ur dumbness is legendary
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by igbanbajo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
Lovely. Congratulations!

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by naso9jablog: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
amazingbusiness:

No probs.

dhavenstudios@gmail.com

Just send me mail
Pls check ur email, i have sent u an email from my personal acct already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.