Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) (66695 Views)

Brain Jotter Graduates From University Of Lagos, Signs Out In Style (Photos) / Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) / Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Childishness undecided

Who be this one again? undecided lipsrsealed

And please do something about your hair wey resemble mop ABI na so fashola (nairamarley) teach Una make Una dey do hair like alagana? shocked

You even made the old woman write on your shirt.anyway congratulations but please grow up
I just pray u make 2020.
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by waveskaaya(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
popsy2:
Lovely. Congratulations!

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

not in the class of those you can use to learn words here. you obviously lack common sense hence the needless note on someone you don't know
yen yen yen yen yen

And that's why you had to carry your smelling self with your lousy opinion into my mention.now for the last time, swerve

Eri nkan na grin
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Diego1989(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rilley:
Cretins, Nigeria youths are already gone.
Ewu Mpama
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
LOVEGINO:
I just pray u make 2020.
I will make it beyond 2020 and anybody wey dey think evil will use his head and carry the evil

Thank God the power of life and death is not in your hands,hobiiii, shame tongue
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Diego1989(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wizzyflexx:

You're just a broke,frustrated soul veting your anger on mattas that ain't ya biz if u ain't a marlian fvck off and remain that way..you and the government are responsible for your own sorry ass problems better hustle ooh
Stop hating... grin grin grin grin bish
Yeah my niqqa. Loud am make him hear. Dat Guy na just a frustrated soul

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by kuzee(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
Just reading comments grin

Get your Projectors, Smartwatches, Shoes, WatchesEarphones et al.
visit my signature
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Ryocaj(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rilley:
You are just a big fool who's already lost, it's because of cretins like you that this country is a shíthole, tueh!
u r d real fool.. blaming ppl like me for Nigeria's problems n ass-licking d govt.. wat abt 2 ppl like u that think they av sense but r actually d dumbest in d rankings.. Aw does being a Marlian affect Nigeria.. its like saying being an MI fan or DavidO fan, or Wizkid fan is affecting Nigeria.. u r d APEX of stupidity..
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
post=85044549:
CONGRATULATION Poco boy!

Poco Lee with real name as Iwe Pascal.
A sensational dancer, hype man and MC.
Poco Lee became known for his Zanku dance moves which had earned him lots of followers on Instagram. He is a student of Lagos State University

We love you because you love your mom and puts her first in all you are doing.

Opening a less demanding business for mom is one of the many good things you will do for her in life.

MOTHERS ARE GOLDEN!

You started well Poco boy.

All the best for the future.

*singing*
They want to make Mama cry
Mama you gonna cry no more
T'ẹ ba sun'kun gan ẹ o sọ'kun ayọ (ẹ o sọ'kun ayọ)
Ti m ba n jo k'ẹ ba m yọ (k'ẹ ba m yọ)
K'ọrọ mi ja s'ayọ (K'ọrọ mi ja s'ayọ)
Inside life, Inside life

Just for today, Oya, Marlians come forward , the rest fvckOff!

Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Childishness undecided

And please do something about your hair wey resemble mop ABI na so fashola (nairamarley) teach Una make Una dey do hair like alagana? shocked

You even made the old woman write on your shirt.anyway congratulations but please grow up
STOP HATING
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by jakandeola(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
yen yen yen yen yen

And that's why you had to carry your smelling self with your lousy opinion into my mention.now for the last time, swerve

Eri nkan na grin
going about fighting evrybidy is sign of frustration wich day u go get swnce? if u no see hubby marry den u no see who to fucck too. cos na lack of sex dey do u for body.
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Myhusband(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
dangotesmummy:
yen yen yen yen yen

Eri nkan na grin
[/s]

which opinion is lousy than a jobless entity that's bent on venting her frustration on someone that's not responsible for his predicament

dumb people every where
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Childishness undecided

Ode
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Chiefochiefo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lasu will still fall your hand after all this
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Awesome.
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by sokkatua: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
I don't understand the obsession with naira marley,his songs aint all that ,the content of his music sucks .What's special about him?

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Weirdgee: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
lovely
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by mamatwiny(f): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
This guy will go far in entertainment industry. He understands that in showbiz, you have to show, for you to be in Biz. He is now becoming a regular on nairaland front-page, free advert for his dancing career.

Weldone boy.
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by hush15: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

you get what you wish others. stop being a pained in the ass. onye oshi

Onye'shi. You read insult becos it's obvious that's what you dish out. I didn't insult anybody. I only said the race is not yet over till the necessary bodies confirm but because in your mediocre mind, graduates are only those who finish exams and sign on shirt up n down, you consider yourself an undergraduate, failure of a being.
Quote me and eat thunderbolt strike you.
Onye ra
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Gangster with sense!
gangsters dey Nigeria ? it's not our culture bro ... dancer with sense instead
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

which opinion is lousy than a jobless entity that's bent on venting her frustration on someone that's not responsible for his predicament

dumb people every where
e pain am grin
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Gabson001:
Poco Lee
grin
my love for that niccur

but you have failed marlians
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
iamanswer:

Ode
Lawon area ile e
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
jakandeola:
going about fighting evrybidy is sign of frustration wich day u go get swnce? if u no see hubby marry den u no see who to fucck too. cos na lack of sex dey do u for body.
you again? cheesy

Jakandeoloribu you have Still not improved in your spelling and writing? grin

Secondly I want to ask..no there's no need for asking.you seem to be a perv.you don't know more than fok,sex,fok...it definitely appears that's the only thing that brings you fulfilment and makes you feel like a man

Ok since that's the only thing that makes this shallow brain of yours come to life,let me send some girls for you to choose from maybe by then your brain will function a little

Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
erico2k2:

STOP HATING
you mean a lipstick wearing boy? grin
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rexnegro:

gangsters dey Nigeria ? it's not our culture bro ... dancer with sense instead
an agbero is what, what of a druglord
Re: Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) by mathematicsmike(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
marlians wey no drop out....no be marlians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jnr Pope: Remains Of Make-Up Artist Abigail Frederick Exhumed (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.