Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Doctors Defend Yourselves From Smooth-Talking Medical Jobbbers - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Doctors Defend Yourselves From Smooth-Talking Medical Jobbbers (15555 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) / How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctors Defend Yourselves From Smooth-Talking Medical Jobbbers by armadeo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
DeRay98:

If Efcc probes them, they 'll manufacture lies to mobilise doctors to go on strike as they usually do

Which doctor will go on strike for them on this matter. Abi it's a chance for the opposition .....
Re: Nigerian Doctors Defend Yourselves From Smooth-Talking Medical Jobbbers by DeRay98(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
armadeo:

Which doctor will go on strike for them on this matter. Abi it's a chance for the opposition .....

These medical jobbers are old foxes that know how to manipulate such associations into a stand-off with the govt such that drs co-operate with them not really knowing the true intentions.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Defend Yourselves From Smooth-Talking Medical Jobbbers by tck2000(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
anochuko01:
....even native doctors arent left out grin
lol
Re: Nigerian Doctors Defend Yourselves From Smooth-Talking Medical Jobbbers by alphaNomega: 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
post=85038621:

Our Doctors must stand up to defend themselves.
You need to see the way our doctors are highly respected all over the world.
But long years of neglect, mismanagement and personal looting by our leaders have made our Hard working doctors look so ordinary, that even nurses in saner climes make money than Nigerian Doctors at home .What a shame... Nigeria must be great again.

Keep telling yourself that lie, this shithole was never great

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Defend Yourselves From Smooth-Talking Medical Jobbbers by eby001(m): 5:53am On Dec 20, 2019
jaephoenix:

In the US, health insurance handles bills. U can't pay outta your pocket as an individual. My aunt in the US had a hole in the tooth, with the tooth almost eroded. They said tooth extraction and a root canal job would cost #4m, and it wasn't covered in her health insurance. She had to endure the pain til she came to the #Shithole, where I took her to my dentist friend. Dude collected 10k from her. Very comedic.
So for folks complaining about cost, please do a price comparison with other countries. Even Rwanda, Sudan. Please don't compare with South Africa or Kenya. U go die. Then revert to us
God bless you for this comment. I can't forget the comedy of a UK theatre nurse who came for a dental treatment in my office, but was outrage to pay for a certain restoration, threatening to go and do it in UK with NHS. I smiled, told her she can go ahead.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Defend Yourselves From Smooth-Talking Medical Jobbbers by jaephoenix(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
eby001:

God bless you for this comment. I can't forget the comedy of a UK theatre nurse who came for a dental treatment in my office, but was outrage to pay for a certain restoration, threatening to go and do it in UK with NHS. I smiled, told her she can go ahead.
Na clown she be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum / Things You Must Know To Be An Outstanding Leader / Human Anatomy Combined With Radiography - Advice On 2nd Degree (medical Field)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.