Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Spate Of Kidnapping Is Youth Revolution - Gov. Ohakim Of Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spate Of Kidnapping Is Youth Revolution - Gov. Ohakim Of Imo State (776 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections / Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer / Gov. Ohakim Of Imo State Dumps Ppa And Returns To Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spate Of Kidnapping Is Youth Revolution - Gov. Ohakim Of Imo State by koruji(m): 4:35am On Nov 29, 2010
Another governor that needs to be given the boot. He was the one that signed an MOU to build nuclear power plants in Imo State to the tune of 100 MW - WITH a tiny export and a law firm. But I digress.

I just heard the guy on Nigerian Web-Radio news review saying that the spate of kidnapping is youth revolution, whether we like it or not. He did say it must be addressed - but that is obvious isn't it.

How kidnapping is a revolution is what I don't understand. Anybody up to this new theory?
Re: Spate Of Kidnapping Is Youth Revolution - Gov. Ohakim Of Imo State by Blazay(m): 5:24am On Nov 29, 2010
Who cares?
Let them go to Ohanaeze please.
Every man for himself, God for us all.

As long as they keep kidnapping themselves and MEND keeps mending themselves. . . Nigeria is happy. cool

Northern governors sponsor their almajiris and the religious unrests.
Southern governors sponsor their almajiris and the blowing up of refineries and kidnapping of foreigners with guns and so on.
Eastern governors sponsor their almajiris to kidnap children and elderly in their states.
Western governors sponsor ther almajiris to assassinate their political rivals in cold blood.

Everyone with im own wahala abeg.

Give me the Middle Belt any day, any time.

(1) (Reply)

Jun03 to Jun Nigeria gave East 7365b,north 8184,midwest 2415,Yoruba 2580(west / Why Was My "spot 6 Differences: Ojukwu's Look Alike" Taken Down? / Mr. Ibu's Wife And Son Kidnaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.