Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (47256 Views)

IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
salam8528:
and if he dosent win hope u will be man enough to say it here
All these delusional and brain dead Trump fans
Tax cut that benefits only the rich while the middle class are paying more.
Building a wall? False
Getting blacks out of prison? False
401k looking good? Ask the millions of Americans who are feeding from hand to mouth
No wars? Yemen and Syria. What is America still doing in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Justice reform? I can bet that chap has no clue what the details of this are.
China trade war has been a disaster for American farmers.
Stock market means nothing, in fact Trump has been a detriment to it through his constant brain dead comments.
USMCA? Just signed into law, hence means nothing.
Lastly if Trump is so popular, why are the Republicans losing their strongholds in recent elections, e.g Virginia, Kentucky et al
Like you wisely replied, I hope he is man enough to show up when trump looses next year.

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
ogbonti:

What is the fact? As spewed by CNN hacks and the fake news media? Which President will survive such lies told about collusion with a fake dossier bought and paid for my Hillary Clinton and the DNC to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on private American citizens who happen to work for the Trump campaign?

Hold on please, before you say conspiracy theories, I guess you have the verdict of the Inspector Horowitz who identified 17 key abnormal processes in the FISA process which James Comey the celebrated liar has conceded to?

The righteous verdict of the American people will speak next November. IF AMERICANS AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, we will know in 319 days from now!
Mississippi slave boy, still shining shoes?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Are you saying that if Clinton admitted to having an affair with Lewinsky abinitio, the Republicans would have let him off the hook? See why the perjury claim is crap?
Do you know that the Clinton impeachment investigation, started with a piece of land on Staton Island and when Republicans couldn't get anything on that, out of desperation they started investigating his personal life and by chance fell upon the Lewinsky affair? Proof that impeachment is a political and not a legal process and that Republicans never act in good faith like you claim.
Lastly obstruction of Justice by a president is an actual crime; soliciting foreign aid to influence an American election is an actual crime in the U.S Constitution. Obstruction of Congress is an actual crime because the American Constitution places the Legislative as a coequal branch of government with the Executive. Congress is a check for the Executive.
Not saying Clinton did not commit a crime, yes he did commit perjury, but he only lied about an affair. But Trump was planning to collude with the Ukrainians to influence the 2020 elections and you don't see that as a crime? That's pure delusion and mischief on your part.
That's why I typed "load of crap" earlier.

Clinton was not investigated by the Republicans..he was investigated by an independent DOJ Counsel called Ken Starr who was the one that recommended impeachment to the House of Representatives in his report. Just like Robert Mueller investigated Trump independently but did not recommend impeachment in his report. So your assertion that Republicans started investigating his personal life out of desperation is total nonsense.

I know Clinton's investigation started with the Whitewater property case which had nothing to do with Republicans. Ken Starr was assigned to pick up this case by the D.C circuit court. It was originally started by prosecutors in Clinton's home state of Arkansas while he was Governor then. The DOJ eventually asked Starr to broaden the scope of his investigation to include the Lewinsky case..remember this is Clinton's own DOJ while he was President..Just like Trump's own DOJ also asked Mueller to broaden the scope of his Russia investigation to include the firing of Jim Comey, Paul Manafort's Ukraine ties, Donations made to the Trump campaign and other unrelated matters. Mueller even considered taking up the Stormy Daniels hush money matter before referring it to SDNY which eventually led to Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen going to jail. Was this democrats desperately trying to find something on Trump too? All this information is readily available online if you would bother to do the research.

Tell me again how it was Republicans out to get Clinton? Can you see you're the one talking crap? Why was it Okay when an Independent Counsel investigated Trump and nearly ruined his presidency and family but you start crying over the very same thing happening to Clinton?

I agree that that impeachment is a political not a legal process and the impeaching party hardly ever acts in good faith. You think Democrats are acting in good faith here? The same party that several members are on the record promising to impeach Trump since the day he was elected? the same Party that has already attempted 3 failed impeachment efforts before this one? Please don't even go there.

I agree that obstruction of justice is a crime. but Clinton was the one charged of Obstruction of Justice by an Independent council (Another big difference with the Trump impeachment case which was generated by partisan players in the Democrat party) The democrats could not even charge Trump with obstruction of Justice and had to come up with the nonsensical and non-prosecutable charge of 'obstruction of congress' simply because Trump legally challenged their Subpoenas to court (which he has every right to) and the democrats were too desperate and impatient to wait for the court ruling on the matter. If the court had ruled that Trump must cooperate and he still refused to send witnesses and documents then they could have charged him with obstruction of justice. I really hope this is not too difficult for you to understand as you are clearly not a legal person??

Lastly there is actually nowhere in the constitution that says that asking for information or investigations from foreign entities is a crime in the US constitution like you claim. That is just rubbish. I challenge you to show me the exact section of the constitution that says this. It is only illegal to accept campaign contributions in the form of MONEY from foreigners. Democrats are on the record telling the Ukraine government to cooperate with Mueller's investigation into Manafort or they would stop military aid to them. Was that a crime? Hillary Clinton's campaign paid a company called Fusion GPS to investigate Trump's dealings in Russia and other countries..was that a crime? Why is it only when Trump does something similar it automatically becomes a crime?

Sit down my friend..your bias is showing.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by ogbonti: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Mississippi slave boy, still shining shoes?

Keep being a victim, hating Trump and whining when others are living good in a great US economy!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:

Clinton was not investigated by the Republicans..he was investigated by an independent DOJ Counsel called Ken Starr who was the one that recommended impeachment to the House of Representatives in his report. Just like Robert Mueller investigated Trump independently but did not recommend impeachment in his report. So your assertion that Republicans started investigating his personal life out of desperation is total nonsense.

I know Clinton's investigation started with the Whitewater property case which had nothing to do with Republicans. Ken Starr was assigned to pick up this case by the D.C circuit court. It was originally started by prosecutors in Clinton's home state of Arkansas while he was Governor then. The DOJ eventually asked Starr to broaden the scope of his investigation to include the Lewinsky case..remember this is Clinton's own DOJ while he was President..Just like Trump's own DOJ also asked Mueller to broaden the scope of his Russia investigation to include the firing of Jim Comey, Paul Manafort's Ukraine ties, Donations made to the Trump campaign and other unrelated matters. Mueller even considered taking up the Stormy Daniels hush money matter before referring it to SDNY which eventually led to Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen going to jail. Was this democrats desperately trying to find something on Trump too? All this information is readily available online if you would bother to do the research.

Tell me again how it was Republicans out to get Clinton? Can you see you're the one talking crap? Why was it Okay when an Independent Counsel investigated Trump and nearly ruined his presidency and family but you start crying over the very same thing happening to Clinton?

I agree that that impeachment is a political not a legal process and the impeaching party hardly ever acts in good faith. You think Democrats are acting in good faith here? The same party that several members are on the record promising to impeach Trump since the day he was elected? the same Party that has already attempted 3 failed impeachment efforts before this one? Please don't even go there.

I agree that obstruction of justice is a crime. but Clinton was the one charged of Obstruction of Justice by an Independent council (Another big difference with the Trump impeachment case which was generated by partisan players in the Democrat party) The democrats could not even charge Trump with obstruction of Justice and had to come up with the nonsensical and non-prosecutable charge of 'obstruction of congress' simply because Trump legally challenged their Subpoenas to court (which he has every right to) and the democrats were too desperate and impatient to wait for the court ruling on the matter. If the court had ruled that Trump must cooperate and he still refused to send witnesses and documents then they could have charged him with obstruction of justice. I really hope this is not too difficult for you to understand as you are clearly not a legal person??

Lastly there is actually nowhere in the constitution that says that asking for information or investigations from foreign entities is a crime in the US constitution like you claim. That is just rubbish. I challenge you to show me the exact section of the constitution that says this. It is only illegal to accept campaign contributions in the form of MONEY from foreigners. Democrats are on the record telling the Ukraine government to cooperate with Mueller's investigation into Manafort or they would stop military aid to them. Was that a crime? Hillary Clinton's campaign paid a company called Fusion GPS to investigate Trump's dealings in Russia and other countries..was that a crime? Why is it only when Trump does something similar it automatically becomes a crime?

Sit down my friend..your bias is showing.
Packet of lies. You are the biased one here.
Clinton paid Fusion GPS to investigate Trump's campaign. Clinton was a private citizen, no crime. Trump is the president, big difference
Democrat threatening withholding aid to Ukraine over Manafort? Nonsensical lie. Makes no sense
All other things you typed are either ignorant or flat out lies.
Get your mouth off the butthole of Fox news and do self research. You're embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
ogbonti:

Keep being a victim, hating Trump and whining when others are living good in a great US economy!
Keep working three jobs till you die of Alzheimer's. Slave boy.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by ogbonti: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Keep working three jobs till you die of Alzheimer's. Slave boy.

See bad belle grin

How does being an entrepreneur, part time college professor amount to being a slave Mr jealousy?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Packet of lies. You are the biased one here.
Clinton paid Fusion GPS to investigate Trump's campaign. Clinton was a private citizen, no crime. Trump is the president, big difference
Democrat threatening withholding aid to Ukraine over Manafort? Nonsensical lie. Makes no sense
All other things you typed are either ignorant or flat out lies.
Get your mouth off the butthole of Fox news and do self research. You're embarrassing yourself.
Trump was a private citizen too when they alleged he colluded with Russia to get dirt on Hillary you imbe.cile.

Anyway I don’t have time to argue with fools who cannot even do simple research.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/europe/465608-rand-paul-calls-for-probe-of-democrats-over-ukraine-letter?amp

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/09/25/democrats-pressed-ukrainians-to-cooperate-with-mueller-investigation/amp/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/24/democrats-investigation-might-do-more-hurt-biden-than-trump/?outputType=amp

Get your own mouth off CNN’s butt hole
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Trump was a private citizen too when they alleged he colluded with Russia to get dirt on Hillary you imbe.cile.

Anyway I don’t have time to argue with fools who cannot even do simple research.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/europe/465608-rand-paul-calls-for-probe-of-democrats-over-ukraine-letter?amp

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/09/25/democrats-pressed-ukrainians-to-cooperate-with-mueller-investigation/amp/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/24/democrats-investigation-might-do-more-hurt-biden-than-trump/?outputType=amp

Get your own mouth off CNN’s butt hole
How can you compare the Steele Dossier to Trump's collusion with Russia? This is official stupidity.
Dumbass idiot posting opeds and conspiracy theories as facts. Those are people's opinions and sicko theories. You are a foolish fool.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
ogbonti:

See bad belle grin

How does being an entrepreneur, part time college professor amount to being a slave Mr jealousy?
A shoe shiner is also an entrepreneur. Village slave boy.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by ogbonti: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
hermesprogidy:

A shoe shiner is also an entrepreneur. Village slave boy.

Now you are not making sense- there is a lot of rage within you and I am too blessed to go down that path with you. Bless your heart country man, and merry Christmas, bye!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
hermesprogidy:

How can you compare the Steele Dossier to Trump's collusion with Russia? This is official stupidity.
Dumbass idiot posting opeds and conspiracy theories as facts. Those are people's opinions and sicko theories. You are a foolish fool.
it gives me so much grief to know that that a poor woman actually labored for 9 whole months only to bring to term a complete invalid and an imbe.cile like you.

2 of the articles I posted were not opeds. They were news reports. All 3 are from left leaning websites so you don’t say I’m quoting Fox News. Even the one oped is from the rabidly anti-Trump Washington post and for your information an oped means you give your opinion and interpretation on a fact. You cannot just make up your own facts. It is a fact that 3 democrat senators sent a letter to Ukraine asking them to continue investigating manafort and threatening their support for aid if they don’t. This is a fact. You can argue all you want like the I’d.iot you are it won’t change it. I can link the full letter here for you too if you are too retarded to find it yourself. Are you sure you’re leanered at all because I feel I am debating a common area boy here.

Lastly the steel dossier is far worse than Trump collusion which even mueller did not prove. Why didn’t the democrats impeach him for anything in the Steele dossier? Oh yes because even they knew it was all bullshit propaganda used as a predicate to spy on trump.

Keep crying you liberal fool. Trump is going nowhere. He is going to be there for the next 5 years and I will be hear to lick your sweet tears all the way to the end. Bloody son of a street harlot.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
ogbonti:

Now you are not making sense- there is a lot of rage within you and I am too blessed to go down that path with you. Bless your heart country man, and merry Christmas, bye!
OK am done insulting you for the year. Enjoy your Christmas.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hermesprogidy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
it gives me so much grief that a poor woman actually labored for 9 whole months only to bring to term a complete invalid and an imbe.cile like you.

2 of the articles I posted were not opeds. They were news reports. All 3 are from left leaning websites so you don’t say I’m quoting Fox News. Even the one oped is from the is from the rabidly anti-Trump Washington post and for your information an oped means you give your opinion on the interpretation of a fact. You cannot just make up your own facts. It was a fact that 3 democrat senators sent a letter to Ukraine asking them to continue investigating manafort and threatening their support for aid if they don’t. This is a fact. You can argue all you want like the I’d.iot you are it won’t change it. I can link the full letter here for you too if you are too retarded to find it yourself. Are you sure you’re leanered at all because I feel I am debating a common area boy here.

Lastly the steel dossier is far worse than Trump collusion which even mueller did not prove. Why didn’t the democrats impeach him for anything in the Steele dossier? Oh yes because even they knew it was all bullshit propaganda used as a predicate to spy on trump.

Keep crying you liberal fool. Trump is going nowhere. He is going to be there for the next 5 years and I will be hear to lick your sweet tears all the way to the end. Bloody son of a street harlot.

Why so pained? You won't be the first fool, take heart.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
wirinet:

You don't know Pelosi yet, she plays 3 dimensional political chess. Even Trump acknowledges her brilliance.

Don't worry, McConnell need not be in a hurry. What happens if the articles of impeachment is not sent to the senate before the next elections, and the Democrats takes over the senate. It will be the shortest and only presidential removal in the history of the world.
Only 2/3 can remove the President bro
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by wirinet(m): 3:56am On Dec 21, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Only 2/3 can remove the President bro
Everybody knows that.

...But, simple majority can make things a whole lot difficult.
Majority determines the rules.
Majority determines who is subpoenaed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) / Xenophobia: 8yrs Old South African Girl Mocked For Bearing A Nigerian Name / Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.