Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) (315 Views)

Prisoners Set For 2018 NECO Exam In Ogun State / Please How Do I Retrieve My NECO Exam Number? / How Can One Retrieve His Neco Exam Number After Losing The Print Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) by thankgodms: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone, please can someone help me out pls? I lost my NECO registration number, please how can I get it back and I cant remember the name of the school where I sat for the exam because I traveled to that town.

It is very urgent because I need it now. Pls help me out.

Thank you.
Re: Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) by Kooldon(f): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2019
This is so serious o. If you can't remember the name of the school you sat a 2 weeks plus exams, how do you read and pass?
Association of Witches and Wizards in Nairaland gather here and tell this fellow the name of the school he wrote his exams.
Re: Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) by thankgodms: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2019
Kooldon:
This is so serious o. If you can't remember the name of the school you sat a 2 weeks plus exams, how do you read and pass?
Association of Witches and Wizards in Nairaland gather here and tell this fellow the name of the school he wrote his exams.
Pls learn how to talk in public, who told you I sat for the exam 2 weeks plus. The exam was Nov/Dec and I sat for it 5 yrs ago.
Re: Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) by thankgodms: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pls someone should help out. Thank you
Re: Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) by illicit(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2021
thankgodms:
Hello everyone, please can someone help me out pls? I lost my NECO registration number, please how can I get it back and I cant remember the name of the school where I sat for the exam because I traveled to that town.

It is very urgent because I need it now. Pls help me out.

Thank you.

Have you been able to resolve this?
Re: Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) by thankgodms: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
illicit:

Have you been able to resolve this?

Nope, is there any help to render for me. Thank you
Re: Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) by ClintonSherman: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: best italian
Re: Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) by ClintonSherman: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Hair
Re: Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
thankgodms:

Nope, is there any help to render for me. Thank you

Which town did you travel to and which year?
Is it NECO SSCE or GCE?
Re: Neco Exam Detail Lost (help Needed) by thankgodms: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
illicit:

Which town did you travel to and which year?

Is it NECO SSCE or GCE?

Check your email, I will call you

(1) (Reply)

Only 40% Of 2020 JAMB Candidates Have Obtained NIN - JAMB Registrar / Brainstorming Thread Utme 2020/2021 / 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For Ondo School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.