Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For Ondo School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For Ondo School (310 Views)

30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) / Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For Ondo School by Opzy94(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Dayo Ojerinde

A 13-year-old pupil, Oladipo Adesiyan, has developed a website for his school, Messiah High School, Akure, Ondo State.

In an interview with our correspondent, Adesiyan said the passion for web designing started during the long vacation of 2018.

“It all started one afternoon after my school had closed for the long holiday. Unfortunately for me, I couldn’t collect my result that term. Although it was painful, I had enough time to think. I began to think of different ways that pupils could view their results online. So I did a lot of research and I settled for an e-portal for the school.

“I had always loved to create and design websites since I was in primary school. Although, I didn’t create any website then, but I started web development with codes in February 2019,” Adesiyan said.

The Senior Secondary School 2 pupil said although his father supported his vision, it took long before his mother bought into the idea.

He said, “My dad has never liked the idea and mum initially saw it as a waste of time. But when she saw the kind of stuff I did with the school website she became one of my fans.”

“We are encouraging Oladipo Adesiyan to pursue his dream. We plan to give him something tangible for building a website for our school. Also, we will try our best to help him develop his talents

“Parents should not choose professions for their children. Success in any vocation or profession is achievable where the passion subsists. Talented ones should be given the freedom to pursue their chosen careers,” she said.

https://punchng.com/13-year-old-pupil-builds-website-for-ondo-school/
Re: 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For Ondo School by popsy2(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2020
wow
Re: 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For Ondo School by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2020
He's not like the rest of his mates. He thinks further than his mates
Re: 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For Ondo School by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2020
2undexy:
He's not like the rest of his mates. He thinks further than his mates

I guess you are a telepath or maybe you are even literally inside his brain... grin

Well, before you insult me, I have one more thing to say.

And that is to let you know that Imes, the end of days and beginning of new ones is coming soon and he can arrive at any blessed time. grin

Imes, we await your coming. cheesy
Re: 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For Ondo School by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2020
IAmStrange:

I guess you are a telepath or maybe you are even literally inside his brain... grin

Well, before you insult me, I have one more thing to say.

And that is to let you know that Imes, the end of days and beginning of new ones is coming soon and he can arrive at any blessed time. grin

Imes, we await your coming. cheesy

I'm fed up with trash this morning. I hear you
Re: 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For Ondo School by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2020
2undexy:

I'm fed up with trash this morning. I hear you

Is it Imes, the one through whom you can be guided and saved, that you speak about in such derogatory manner?

I hope that you'll drop this attitude when he finally arrives for it will not be good enough if you still have it in you when he finally comes.

And we await his coming grin

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry Into 200l In Unilorin And Kwasu / Problems With Buying Epin / Cisco CCNA 200-301 Dumps Is Right Choice To Get Success In Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.