Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? (2267 Views)

OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired / Java Tutorial For Beginners / For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? by tundejayz: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2010
i was just checking out some Free tutorials on software programs that will show you how to create your own video games,which is the best ?
Re: What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? by Syma: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2010
If you know how to program with c# then XNA studio(Used for XBox) will be your best shot.
Re: What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Unity3d is clearly the best. www.unity3d.com

Others are
Unreal Engine
Source
Game maker studio (2d)
Etc...
Re: What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? by Scholar01: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Bro take it from me, Game development no be beans
Re: What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? by mexzony: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Game development no beans o.
Re: What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? by wisemania(m): 1:20am On Jun 14, 2016
^^^ I concur...@op, you'll need a full knowledge of the game in question.your maths and physics gaz dey strong brother.and your eyes gaz dey sharp.if na 3d game, nahim be say you gaz dey advanced in reasoning because no be the same as website design (web designers please, no pun intended) after that you go kon begin reason the langauge wey go make sense(like python, java etc).your algorithm development techniques gaz solid aswell.the truth is he no hard like that na just time , perseverance and electricity that is needed.You can do it bro.Bari bye.
Re: What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? by wisemania(m): 1:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Wait a minute, did I just make a comment on this thread.this thread is 6 yrs old for Christ's sake.the op is probably married by naw, and maybe into game development.Good for him if that's the case.
Re: What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 15, 2016
wisemania:
Wait a minute, did I just make a comment on this thread.this thread is 6 yrs old for Christ's sake.the op is probably married by naw, and maybe into game development.Good for him if that's the case.

I also just realized this thread is damn old... the OP might move this thread into his museum with Seun's permission.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Website Keep Sayiny "no Scannrs Connected" / 13 Best Techniques To Earn Money As A Web Developer In 2021 / I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.