Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) (838 Views)

Funke Akindele CRIES OUT Talks About What She Is Going Through In Nollywood Film / Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) / Femi Ogedengbe: "I Work As Security Guard In US, Nigeria Is Shithole Country" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) by naijafold(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Actress, movie producer and happily married mum of twins, Funke Akindele, has expedited the arrest of a Security guard who broke the head of a woman with a belt.

Crying out on her Instagram page, Funke narrated the incident thus:

“Just heading back home after shoot.Saw a woman crying and bleeding from the head I had to stop with my driver then she said the security guys at the circle mall JAkAnde broke her head with their belt. I asked but they ignored me. So I need someone to answer to this. I think this is unfair. Why attack her. She didn’t even enter their territory.”

Giving an update hours later, Funke shared videos of the wounded woman saying:

“That’s the woman with the head injury. I finally got the police involved. The m security guard who broke her head with his belt has been taken to JAkAnde police station. Really unfair. #circlemalllekki security!!!”

Source: https://yinkfold.com/funke-akindele-cries-out-as-security-guard-breaks-womans-head-video/

Re: Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) by ghettokid1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good! Not all this audio actresses posting dirty cleavages
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) by Freestainworld(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good for the justice that latter prevailed.
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) by mamajj17(f): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rate of Women Abuse in Africa is really very high embarassed really annoying embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Gifted An Early Birthday Surprise Cake / Alexis Eddy Has Passed Away - See Death | Obituary Details / See What Keke And Bike Ban Caused In Lagos Today (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.