Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ty Bello Ekundayo Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ty Bello Ekundayo Video (10637 Views)

FREE MUSIC ALBUM: Ty Bello – Album Title “the Morning Song Book” Download It / Ekundayo By Ty Bello - Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Seun(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2007
The instrumentals and her singing are out of sync with each other during most of the video. She's a good singer, but it's true. I think I have a sharp musical ear, so it's hard for me to enjoy it. sad
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Mustay(m): 5:18am On Sep 10, 2007
i dont agree
i think she mixed em well

well, na your ear differ sha
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by suze(f): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2007
Seun:

The instrumentals and her singing are out of sync with each other during most of the video. She's a good singer, but it's true. I think I have a sharp musical ear, so it's hard for me to enjoy it. sad

Whao! I cant believe you said that. shocked shocked shocked I think you are the only one with that opinion o.Most people I know even love the song because of the instrumentals!The instrumemntal is even what makes the song sound very nice.I have ears for music too o.To me that song was well mixed. The instrumentals beat sounds a little bit like the instrumental used in Brandy's song "You don't love me like you used to"

TY is very talented not only can she sing she has a unique voice , she can rap,she's a good photogapher and I know shes also very good in hairstyling as she was once my room-mate while in Unilag.
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2007
omo boi, i think ur ear is too sharp o, lol, i heard ekundayo is a nice track, has anyone heard it? all the other tracks i've heard so far are dope, could this be the album of the year, maybe?
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Mustay(m): 12:17am On Sep 12, 2007
but itz only greenland that gts enuf airplay
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by suze(f): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2007
Ekundayo is good too. Most of the songs on her album are very cool. That Ekundayo is nice, It sounds like a yoruba opera song.
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by tboy81(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2007
How can anyone say the instrumental is rubbish? shocked shocked , strange

Everyone i know is in love with the song.

Infact i love it so much that i'm presently using the instrumental as my ringtone (and i don't intend to change it in a long time)

Well, we all have different taste sha.
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by initiator(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2007
The first day i watched the video on MTV base i couldnt blink. Its just wickedly simple and aesthetic.
For the guy that said the instrumental is crap, i recommend ear sugery.
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by lanretyson(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2007
Kudos to Dayo (the D.O.P for d video),Gini (The co-Director),Michelle (The Producer) and TY Herself for setting a new standard in d music video terrain in naija! Well done guys
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by Seun(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2007
It could be that there's a problem with my flash video player, but I strongly doubt it. Where are the songwriters?
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2007
If you look at the credits, most of the writing was done by Ty and Mosa, so if ur question is where r d writers? they are in naija, thats pretty unbelieveable, naija dey step up big tyme, dis is gonna b a naija classic when its all sed and done, believe dat!
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2007
yall should check out her guestbook at www.tybello.com/guestbook and see what ppl are saying, snippets from the album are also available,
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by nanaboi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2007
I really wish a good musician would do a remix of that song with her - maybe Faze, or Jeremiah Gyang
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by lailai2(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2007
seun, i rily rily rily disagree wit u
1st of all, u hav to compare her with other nigerian musicians, almost none of them are comparable to her

the song is very lovely, im gonna buy 2 albums, one 4 keeps, d other 4 constant listenin, everybody ive shown loved it once
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by yvy1(f): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2007
Ladies please do you know where I can get the weaveon she has on her head? what's the name and how much does it cost? It's way way cooler than Rita Dominic's signature hairstyle
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by lailai2(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2007
please, nybody got the single?
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by reginol: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2007
hey ty rocks!!!! nice song nice video nice voice/, w onder if she s making moni 4rom music tho
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2007
i was wondering the same thing, i wonder if she is performin any shows around lagos, maybe she's already doin them, or maybe she'll start as people hear her album and her demand goes up, i can see her performing internationally, easily,
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by djcrucifix(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2007
i love that video, infact it's my favourite video in naija right now grin
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by funfavour(f): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2007
i love her song who produced the album pls any name? smiley
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by fineass: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2007
i had to search 4 this thread just to make sure i dont duplicate a thread on TY Bello. Finally!!!! we have someone comin out with a new concept to make good videos.The song is simple and beautiful same 4 d video.Big ups TY, u r ma kind of girl. Peace cool
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by A40(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2007
How can you possibly front on that instrumental why dont you try making your own beats? that is the best nigerian song for me for now
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by lafile(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2007
Oga Seun
For you to say you have a good ear for music and diss this song makes me shudder.
Th song is tight. Very tight. real good. Really love the instrumental. Those strings are cool. the rhythm is okay. the lyrics are cool. music and vocal arrangement sweet. cant u just feel that jazz effect on the vocal performance? wetin Seun sabi sef? Worthy of all the accolades its been recieving.

With all the hiphop and dancehall goin on, its about time we hear real music.

Only other song worth listening to right now is Asa's Fire on the Mountain.
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by lanretyson(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2007
Yeah! Dats a cool song and the video is off the hook as well.
Of course,wouldnt expect less from Asa!
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by whizkidd: 1:20am On Sep 26, 2007
hey! funfavor, the album was produced by MOSA, he is a new producer on the Naija scene, from the samples i've heard from her album, I think he is the best producer in Naija right now, no offense to the veterans but this dude is the truth,
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by fineass: 1:56am On Sep 26, 2007
ASA is definitely is da bomb, dnt oga seun wink hes just trying to keep the thread alive abi i lie ? wink smiley Peace cool
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by diyobdw(f): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2007
i just had to add my comment thee song i G8t! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink winkand the album is superb esp'y from a naija chic cheesy
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by scientist(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2007
It should be voted massively for SONG OF THE YEAR AND ALBUM OF THE YEAR  grin grin The Land is sure GREEN for me grin grin grin lol
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by shereef: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2007
The song is cool and Video is really tight. I heard she directed the video herself. she's got brains.
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by shereef: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2007
Wats happnin to the rest of KUSH.
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by YourFather: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2007
Re: Ty Bello Ekundayo Video by A40(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
Tight

NBC Certifies ABS Digital Studios Awka For Digital Switch Over- PICTURES / Download Music: Offset - Clout (ft. Cardi B) Lyrics Full Song / Zlatan Ibile - The Matter