Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge (56778 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by ziegurf(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
dukeprince50:
sometimes you guys get extremely stupid cos of likes.
The progress is slow, what's with if its in the north? Try take a day to the north and you will find out, South enjoy more from the government.

.....thou art DUNCE
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by wisekings: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
WonderManly:
If you like praise me. If you like don't praise me. Na you sabi! I salute my self three times. Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
hahahahahaha..... Lmao
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Akpuoru: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
charliboy654:

Because your question doesn't deserve an answer, remember this day. 3 yrs from now this bridge will still be under construction.
OK
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Johans1991: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
FreeSoworeNow:
[s][/s]
bullcrap
buffoon
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by WonderManly(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
grin grin
wisekings:
hahahahahaha..... Lmao
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by MrBONE2(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
WonderManly:
If you like praise me. If you like don't praise me. Na you sabi! I salute my self three times. Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

My BaBu till 3023grin

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by darkwan: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tranquillity360:
you are just a full.

Did your buhari start the work.

Someone in Osogbo will be telling ME what happens in the site at my back yard.

haha....

calm your funky biafran assss down....

abusin me will not give you biafra....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by darkwan: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
biafra oyoyo....

emeke....

kiikii....
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Scottallen: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Complete the damn bridge or let it be! Enough of this bridge politics!
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by dukeprince50: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
charliboy654:

South does not enjoy more from govt. Niger Delta is what Nigeria is feeding on, you don't expect kebbi and kastina to be more developed than any Niger Delta State.
The oil producing states receive highest allocation and 14% oil derivatives.
I hate when people compare the north with the south, when our problem is mostly the state govt.
Take a look at Bayelsa state, despite huge allocation and only 8LGA's with 14% derivative, it is not much more beautiful than katsina state. I do not know ur state but in this 21st century, people in Bayelsa still lives in mud and thatch houses. I schooled there so I know what I am talking about
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by LANDLORD72: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
helinues:
Work is progressing gradually.

In wailer's voice: Same pictures they have been showing us for years.. They are now taking the pictures from different angle

Na same picture now ?
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Legendguru: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by WonderManly(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Correct!!! grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Olaolufred(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Area4Area:
Wailers will just view and won't comment, thank God for Buhari

Even those in my office are always super quiet anytime I mentioned second niger bridge.
Not their fault. It was because they were slapped with proofs.
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Pinkybush: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
SisterFire:
All these Yoruba people above me saying what dosent concern them ! Area4Area and Helinues idlemen
Hmmmm, sis, do you have time for those clowns?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by SisterFire(f): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Pinkybush:
Hmmmm, sis, do you have time for those clowns?
...Abeg they are inconsequential
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by buchilino(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Area4Area:
Wailers will just view and won't comment, thank God for Buhari

BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, IT WILL STILL BE ONLY DOSE PILLARS DAT WOULD BE CONSTRUCTED
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by luluosas(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Visits. Residents Defy Fayose’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.