Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband (3284 Views)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Is All Shades Of Beauty In This New Photo / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband by Citizenshelm: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nollywood actress, Juliet Mgborukwe Ojukwu, has officially divorced her husband, Chima Ojukwu, DailyLeakers

The former Sound City presenter announced the divorce on Thursday on Instagram.

Juliet said she was happy to be finally done with the divorce proceeding.

“After a whole year of sleepless nights, amidst the most challenging and emotional phase of my life, going through a divorce,” she said.

“The meetings, the mediation, the conferences, the trials, � the tears, the joy, the fights, the prayers, the guilt, the smile, the laughter, the goal, the strength, the courage, the regret, the confusion, the depression, the glory, the loneliness, the truth, IT IS FINALLY OVER.”

The actress described her ex-husband as a ‘narcissist’, adding that divorcing such can be ‘painful’ and ‘stressful’.

“To all the people that stood by me through this journey, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU�� Old chapter closed❌ HELLO NEW CHAPTER!��‍♀️ Cheers to 2020�� #QueenJuju�,” she said.

Juliet Mgborukwe was involved in one of the messiest celebrity breakup scandal of 2018 following claims of infidelity and domestic abuse.

In 2018, she announced on Instagram that she was set to divorce her husband over alleged domestic violence.

Ojukwu, however, responded on Instagram, accusing the actress of infidelity.

He also claimed that she only used him to get a green card to the United States.

The pair got married in October 2011 and separated in 2012, few months after their wedding ceremony.

DailyLeakers report that In 2014, the couple got back together and Juliet moved to the US to be with her husband.

They welcomed their first child, a boy, in 2015; and in 2017 they welcomed the second child, a girl.

Juliet made her acting debut in 2015 in the movie Yankee Students.

https://www.dailyleakers.com/on-screen-character-juliet-mgborukwe-ojukwu-officially-divorces-husband/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun a
Cc Mynd44

Re: Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband by Praizenewstv: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Gbam
Re: Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband by Evablizin(f): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
K.

Re: Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband by TWservices: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Any divorce that TWservices did not finalise is not final
Re: Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband by gbolahanmudashi: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
And she thinks divorce i
Re: Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband by meobizy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
She’s sexy. She should come my way for a full weekend marriage.
Re: Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband by Philipmems(m): 3:07am On Dec 20, 2019
Happiness over everything. Sometimes been single brings more happiness to you than being married/relationship and miserable. The society puts so much pressure on you to be in a union, making people settle for less and managed disastrous relationship/marriages. Moving on with your life is oftentimes the best thing you can do for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband by Richdad50(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2019
shocked

A one sided storytelling. Very easy to claim the victim and purnish the other party with veiled accusations. Sometimes, it better to walk away silent because of the impact of shaming the father of your children.

She is happy Trump was impeached. Lol! Someone who couldn't hold down her home over two terms is happy over a one term impeachment.

Richdad
Re: Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband by itsme01: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2019
marriage is not for everyone
Re: Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Officially Divorces Husband by FreeSoworeNow: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
marriage is not for everyone
[/s]
but i must marry latifat

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Nengi Flaunts Her Surgically Achieved Backside For Her Fans / Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel / General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man & Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.