Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel (3286 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by Justofofo: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Why Angel BBNaija dropped out of Unilag: Big Brother Naija Housemate Angel in a chit chat has disclosed the reason she dropped out of the University of Lagos (Unilag) two weeks after the resumption.

The 21-year-old Housemate has said that she dropped out of school because she felt she didn’t belong there and was still confused about what she wanted to do with her life.

Angel said:

“I was at Unilag for two weeks and didn’t go for any lectures, so I dropped out because it was hard for me.

“I was coming from a high school where I was secluded so it was not easy for me.

“I wasn’t into school because I didn’t even know what I wanted to do. So I started self-harming when I was 14 because I was depressed,”

https://flexy.com.ng/bbnaija-why-i-dropped-out-of-unilag-after-two-weeks-housemate-angel/

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by wilsonchilboy(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Oloshos everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by Nwodosis(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2021
And her front attackers also dropped out of the position!
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by Iliveforever(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2021
Somebody give me that meme of someone screaming olosho.

But to be complete honest, I’m still wrapping my head how her parents or siblings will be feeling while seeing her pictures online
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2021
This b!!tch is trying to play "pitying game grin

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2021
If the Nigerian Government did not banned this show 80℅ of some girls will be turned into prostitution.

Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by gasparpisciotta: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2021
I happened to watch all the cooked up stories.... lies from the pit of hell.

She deliberately said that so that she won’t be found out!!!

She has always been wayward with all she said during that brief moment, she will soon be exposed.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by gasparpisciotta: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
If the Nigerian Government did not banned this show 80℅ of some girls will be turned into prostitution.

Mark my words

Gbam
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Gbam
Bros the tin dey pain me reach my heart, do you notice that we hardly have virgins at 21 years of age.

In the community I work as a GO even girl of 17 dey carry belle for boy of 18 wey still dey chop mummy thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by Vulcanheph(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2021
This year na so so olosho's Dem pack put for BBnaija house..... grinshocked

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by Graysons: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2021
This Akwa ibom girl go like fvck die! See her eyes self, na fvck nai full am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by SkengRay: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Nwodosis:
And her front attackers also dropped out of the position!
grin

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by Ishilove: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2021
This girl is defiantly and aggressively fighting the body image stereotype that dictates that all breasts must be perky. While this is admirable, I am not a fan of any kind of exhibitionism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by Kondomatic(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2021
NairalandDoctor:

Mark my words
But according to nairaland statisticians, 95% of Nigerian girls are prostitutes already nah.

@post, the boundary dispute between her breasts is irreconcilable.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by puppie017: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2021
Some girls don't deserve the word BITCH
It is binsh
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
This one is a common boy toy. The way youngsters of this age objectify themselves, the only thing they exist for is sex.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by Gadafii: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
dropped out of school after two weeks cos school was hard, if fish brain was a human being cheesy

unfortunately, she didnt drop out alone, her udder/ mammary dropped too

Nigerians like to give irrelevant people undue attention, in few weeks time now, this girl would have gathered enormous crowd as fanbase, just like how dey did tacha.

then when show is over, either she won or not brands will use her as an ambassador not because she was smart or anything but because she has a crowd of mumu people following her online, her market sef go don sell, her customer base would enlarge, her charges that used to be 25k per night would now be 250k if one careless alaji or money bag likes, he flies her out of the country to anywhere he wants to loot her body, while she takes pictures in nice places then post online. few months later, she will post the range rover and the apartment she built with ''hard work''

the dumb girl that dropped out of school just after two weeks, not because of financial constrains is now a house owner in choice place, driving sleek cars, travelling out at will etc, while that amina that got admission with her and study hard to graduate with first class will go back online to be selling wears, psoting i am still taking orders oo on her whatsapp

this life indedd is a cassava

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by Austeeenxx: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Angel needs to stop exposing her Fallen Angels.

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by YTmami(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
She just wants to give y'all something to talk about during the show and it's clearly working

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by sukar886: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Your olosho na grade 1...
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by SaintBishop: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Graysons:
This Akwa ibom girl go like fvck die! See her eyes self, na fvck nai full am grin grin
She's a bitch brother, a bad one for that matter.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by shesawesome(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
YTmami:
She just wants to give y'all something to talk about during the show and it's clearly working
You're smart
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by BaddieKay(f): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gadafii:
dropped out of school after two weeks cos school was hard, if fish brain was a human being cheesy

unfortunately, she didnt drop out alone, her udder/ mammary dropped too

Nigerians like to give irrelevant people undue attention, in few weeks time now, this girl would have gathered enormous crowd as fanbase, just like how dey did tacha.

then when show is over, either she won or not brands will use her as an ambassador not because she was smart or anything but because she has a crowd of mumu people following her online, her market sef go don sell, her customer base would enlarge, her charges that used to be 25k per night would now be 250k if one careless alaji or money bag likes, he flies her out of the country to anywhere he wants to loot her body, while she takes pictures in nice places then post online. few months later, she will post the range rover and the apartment she built with ''hard work''

the dumb girl that dropped out of school just after two weeks, not because of financial constrains is now a house owner in choice place, driving sleek cars, travelling out at will etc, while that amina that got admission with her and study hard to graduate with first class will go back online to be selling wears, psoting i am still taking orders oo on her whatsapp

this life indedd is a cassava

�� cheesy grin cheesy grin you're not nice but I totally agree with your last paragraph
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel by Preetti(f): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo Fiance Reveals Shocking Reason Why She Dumped Him / Biography Of Jarvis AI: Tiktok Content Creator Jadorlita / Ebuka Vs Katung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.