Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! (616 Views)

New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC / BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Orders All Nigerian Christians To Sit At Home / World Bishops Write Buhari Over Five Nigerian Christians Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
People of the southern part of Nigeria should be on guard especially the Igbos. Every Christian must be ready to defend himself and his family based on this coming year. Do not be caught off guard in order not to let the plans of the enemy materialize.

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! by youngest85(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Prophet Jeremiah
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! by Enwhen(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
NO CAUSE FOR ALARM

This is not the first time Baba Buhari is trying such, CHRISTIANS DONT FIGHT FOR GOD , BUT RATHER GOD FIGHT FOR CHRISTIANS... No shaking at all, let them come quickly , God is waiting for them...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! by FVckmannabbQ: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Fakenews.com

Buhari issa useless terrorist
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! by kellight(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
There is no smoke without fire........
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! by fykes(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
I am a practising Christian... I will fret not! that's is God's word and I know enough to trust God.
has God said it, does He lack the power to bring it to pass?
if anybody like they should bring the entire world to Nigeria, the economy of heaven will provide for me and my family.
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! by RexKemuel(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
They've been trying for so long without success.
God is still in the business of saving his people
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! by SarkinYarki: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
As Christians we shall trample Buhari underfoot like the serpent he is
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Be On Guard! by Southsoul: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Biblical Haman hanged himself over the Jews matter and pharaoh and Hitler and Nebuchadnezzar and Sennacherib and who is bubu to try the God of Christians it was only mountain of fire that blasted Abacha out of existence so let dauhari try harder his days are numbered

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma / The Apapa-oshodi Road Will Last For 40 Years When Completed - Dangote / All Nigerians Should Leave South Africa....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.