Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma (573 Views)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by RZArecta2(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2019
A former Minister of Defence, retired General Theophilus Danjuma, says if he reveals what is happening in the country, Nigerians will no longer sleep. He spoke yesterday at the University of Ibadan during the launch of a book, 70 Years of Progressive Journalism: The Story of the Nigerian Tribune and the presentation of Tribune’s Platinum Awards.
He stated: “In Yorubaland, everybody seems to have lost their voice, scared. And people appear not to care about what is happening. If I tell you what I know that is happening in Nigeria today, you will no longer sleep. “So, Chief Ayo Adebanjo’s warning and advice is very timely. If you want details, I will give it to you privately. “We are in a big hole as nation. And people who put us in this hole have continued today. So, we’ve to wake up. Only we can save ourselves. “The fifth columnists’ activities going on among your people are not helping matters. May Almighty God continue to bless this country, but only we can save ourselves from ourselves.” Earlier, Adebanjo, an Afenifere leader, had raised the alarm that Yorubaland was in danger, saying “We’ve been submerged.” He said only few governors in the southwest “are responsible for us. They’ve shut down. They cannot face the head of state because of their own shortcomings. “Buhari is not ruling the country. He wants to dominate us. I don’t mince words about it. There’s tyranny in the country. There’s anarchy. When the Head of State said there’s no respect for the rule of law, where are the lawyers? The moment there’s no respect for the rule of law, there’s no government again, there’s anarchy.” The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, said Boko Haram had not been technically defeated as claimed by the Federal Government. The monarch also kicked against the Hate Speech Bill before the Senate.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/if-i-talk-about-nigeria-nobodyll-sleep-again-danjuma.html
Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by dawnomike(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Nigeria is like a game of Chess... The poor are the pawns
Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by Light1259: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2019
What is happening, the earlier you guys reveal the secret the better for all of us.

If all these are directed to what Nnamdi Kanu had said then Nigeria is doom.
Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by seunmsg(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Dear Danjuma, before you start talking, when are you returning the multibillion dollars oil wells that Abacha dashed you? You fought Obasanjo for collecting one of the oil Wells and you’re now running your mouth because Buhari is going to take away the remaining.

Whatever it is you have to say is not for any altruistic reason. You’re part of the criminals that destroyed this country. You cannot fool anybody other than unreasonable wailers. Enjoy your loot in peace and shut the fvck up.

1 Like

Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by MasterKernel: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2019
Igbos aren't talking again, because when they echoed these concerns, they were branded enemies.

Good morning Nigerians.
Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by RZArecta2(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Light1259:
What is happening, the earlier you guys reveal the secret the better for all of us.

If all these are directed to what Nnamdi Kanu had said then Nigeria is doom.
the last time Danjuma tried to talk, spoke at the US Congress with his governor concerning the Fulani terrorists and their activities in the middle belt, didn’t this junta unleash their online zombies ? Wasn’t there an attempt to arrest him ? I saw a very disturbing video yesterday, we should be very worried in this country. Ruga in all states of the federation has come to stay whether we like it or not
Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by RZArecta2(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Dear Danjuma, before you start talking, when are you returning the multibillion dollars oil wells that Abacha dashed you? You fought Obasanjo for collecting one of the oil Wells and you’re now running your mouth because Buhari is going to take away the remaining.

Whatever it is you have to say is not for any altruistic reason. You’re part of the criminals that destroyed this country. You cannot fool anybody other than unreasonable wailers. Enjoy your loot in peace and shut the fvck up.
trash as usual, Fulani terrorists have taken over a vast area of land in Ekiti state, the people protested with placards. This isn’t about “oil wells” as you’d like to humor yourself
Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by hedonido: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2019
If you know the kind of money these Fulani bandits rake in daily from kidnapping activities across the country, you would wonder what they are using the money for.... Considering that these animals don't live the hedonistic and materialistic lifestyles of Southerners. You should be very worried about what this money is being used for. The agenda is frightening indeed.
Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by eyiolarhomisore: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2019
I saw a video of Fulani moving into Nigeria en masse don't know if it's true.but if it is,I see Nigeria breaking in 2020
Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by lagdmark(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2019
I don't where Mallam Buhari got the Voodoo (juju) he used to charm Nigerians, or is it through the police state intimidation system.
Nigerians today just prefer ' the sidon look' and suffering and smiling attitude.
May be the era of the social media on the other hand has diverted our attentions to acting cool.
Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by RZArecta2(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2019
eyiolarhomisore:
I saw a video of Fulani moving into Nigeria en masse don't know if it's true.but if it is,I see Nigeria breaking in 2020
recent video, even the northerners are afraid
Re: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma by Mynd44: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2019

(1)

Aláàfin Of Oyo And January 13th Installation, There Must Be More To It. / Governor Makinde Commends Amaechi On Lagos-ibadan Railway Project / Lafi, Alleged Killer Of Olatoye Sugar Quits Politics After Court's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.