Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Romantic Music In Binta International School - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Romantic Music In Binta International School (1292 Views)

Flavour And Chidinma Unveil New Romantic Music Video 'ololufe' [WATCH] / Nigerian Music In The Good Old Days / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Romantic Music In Binta International School by davodguy: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2010
Pls I need help urgently. someone should help me with the name of the music

that was used in the advert of binta international school. whose slogan was "A school forĀ  the child you love"

what I need is THE BACKGROUND MUSIC, I have a feeling that it is celine dion but not sure of the title of the music

pls someone shld help me I NEED IT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND
Re: The Romantic Music In Binta International School by igochopurs(f): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2010
its mo cheddah - mo fe ba e sun.
Re: The Romantic Music In Binta International School by davodguy: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2010
pls I'm serious, I'm not joking
Re: The Romantic Music In Binta International School by bjmighty(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2010
igochopur$:

its mo cheddah - mo fe ba e sun.

U don kolo grin grin grin grin
Re: The Romantic Music In Binta International School by biodun404(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2010
it's whitney houston-greatest love of all, cheers.
Re: The Romantic Music In Binta International School by davodguy: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2010
10x biodun, I've gotten it.

(1) (Reply)

90s Nigerian Song Name / k / Double Six,jethro & Young Def 'mr Man' (prod.by @IamDoubleSix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.