Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

“My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son (3257 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" / Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son by dayo229: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Months after singer, D’banj and his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, lost their first child and welcomed another, Lineo took to social media to share a picture of their baby’s hand for the first time since he was born as she remembers her first son.

Recall that the couple lost their first son, Daniel Oyebanjo III last year after he drowned in a pool.

And Lineo Didi Kilgrow still remembering him, shared a photo of her new born and wrote about missing Daniel Oyebanjo III despite the birth of another baby…

“My heart will forever be missing a piece… but everyday gets better with you in it.”

See a screenshot of the post below

D’banj and his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow who welcomed their son on Thursday, September 19, 2019, in California, USA, have decided to keep their newborn from the Public eye.

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/12/my-heart-will-forever-be-missing-piece.html

Re: “My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son by dawnomike(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
May the little one continue to rest in perfect peace... He was really a lovely boy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son by Onyi22(f): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
So touching, may his soul continue to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: “My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son by Praizenewstv: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Aww
Re: “My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son by qualityovenbake(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
No parents wish to experience the agony they pass through last year. Thank God for the new joy in your family D'banj.

1 Like

Re: “My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son by NobleAngell(f): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chai. Must be very painful. I don't want to imagine it.
Re: “My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son by Untainted007: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
A child who will live to old age will not die young. I can feel her pains but she shud not let her past affect her present, leading to her future. God knows best.
Re: “My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son by naijacentric(m): 2:48am On Dec 20, 2019
Rumours on the street says he used his son to renew his illuminati contract just as davido did with his 3 friends, could this be true

(1) (Reply)

Captain America Actress Mollie Fitzgerald Stabs Her Mother To Death / Nigerian Mother Excited As She Acquires A $90,000 Tesla Car / “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.