Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Icardi Always Refuse To Have Cex With Me Whenever PSG Loses - Wife Cries Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Icardi Always Refuse To Have Cex With Me Whenever PSG Loses - Wife Cries Out (1493 Views)

Ligue 1: Coronavirus-depleted PSG Loses To Newly Promoted RC Lens On Match Day 1 / Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France / Messi, Aguero, Icardi, Dybala In Argentina's 35 Man Provisional World Cup Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icardi Always Refuse To Have Cex With Me Whenever PSG Loses - Wife Cries Out by ackim: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mauro Icardi refuses to have cex with wife Wanda Nara when Paris Saint-Germain lose. Luckily for her, her hubby's side are at the top of the Ligue 1 table with 14 wins from their first 17 games this season.

The stunning agent revealed some intimate details about her relationship with Icardi during an interview with Italian magazine La Republicca Delle Donne.

She was asked her thoughts on Antonio Conte's claims that footballers should make as little effort as possible during cex.

Nara said: "I do not know what to say.

"He should try it before a match but Mauro is very professional and does not do anything before a match.

"Only after and if the match went well.

"If it does not go well, he does not even want to look at me."

The blonde bombshell ditched the Argentine's former team-mate and close friend Maxi Lopez when she began a fling with him in 2013.

Speaking about her controversial split, she said: "I left Maxi Lopez and went back to Argentina. That is when I started a thing with Mauro.

"I had three children and it was not easy returning to Argentina and starting over.

"Having found someone like Mauro, who is young, was very important to me.

"It was not only a choice for me, I chose him because he already loved my kids."

Icardi has scored 13 goals in 16 appearances for the French giants this season - including five in the Champions League.

Speaking about Icardi's loan move to PSG, she said: "Mauro's exit was a good thing for everyone. He went to a better and more important club."

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/icardi-always-refuse-to-have-cex-with.html

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: Icardi Always Refuse To Have Cex With Me Whenever PSG Loses - Wife Cries Out by dawnomike(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
He is commited to the plight of his club i guess grin
Re: Icardi Always Refuse To Have Cex With Me Whenever PSG Loses - Wife Cries Out by djoe21(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
She better hope he doesn't sign for Arsenal grin

Arsenal fans, na play o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Icardi Always Refuse To Have Cex With Me Whenever PSG Loses - Wife Cries Out by Timothy6: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
I just hope he doesn't sign for Arsenal.
Re: Icardi Always Refuse To Have Cex With Me Whenever PSG Loses - Wife Cries Out by thundafire: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ok na,it means u play for club like Arsenal he will not touch u for a whole season
Re: Icardi Always Refuse To Have Cex With Me Whenever PSG Loses - Wife Cries Out by drips8(m): 6:59am On Dec 20, 2019
djoe21:
She better hope he doesn't sign for Arsenal grin

Arsenal fans, na play o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Icardi Always Refuse To Have Cex With Me Whenever PSG Loses - Wife Cries Out by Homers123(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2019
He should sign for Spurs. I hope she won't ditch him for a younger boy in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Some People Are Mad In This Country. Just Imagine This! (picture) / My 20 Days New Rollover Challenge / Daily 2odds Bet Tips Will Be Posted 12:00 Midnight Monday To Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.