Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

No One Cares About Me, Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No One Cares About Me, Why? (305 Views)

Tiktoker Fakes His Own Death To Find Out Who Cares And Then Shows Up At The Fune / Oyo CSDA Commences NG-CARES, Trains 100 Desk Officers / A Heart That Cares: TB Joshua’s Date With History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No One Cares About Me, Why? by Olavic7(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Have u ever think about why those family's u thought can help are not turning up?. For me i think the reasons why they never cares is because u av not make it, it not that they av forgotten u, it just that they think u av nothing to offer them nd that could be the reasons why they don't bother to call u, no one will want to associate with wretched nd poor person, people want to walk with The richest nd famous. Look here friend focus on yourself not on family or any shit, if u depend on family it a pity u will never make it in life, no rich man will want u to be above them, they will either take u as a slave instead of making u rich, forget about family and focus on your life, when you are successful with your life, family will locate u, even those that u have never set your eye on will find all means of locating u, you will be supprise seing how they will want to associate with u, calls upon calls, but for now desire,decide and determine greatness.
Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEILxpWB2Wo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

School Is Not A Scam;your Mentality Toward School Is The Scam / Effective Customer Communication And Relationship Management Practices / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Finally Lay To Rest In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.